[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Many people will leave the universe without a trace,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1474958251011.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474958251011.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>"Many people will leave the universe without a trace, no one will know they were here. In fact under their name we could put under there 'Not used up'. Will anybody know you came this way?"
>>
If this fact bothers you OP you deserve to die
>>
>>38924896
>Many people
You mean all people.
>>
>>38924916
Some great conquerors and explorers are known hundreds to thousands of years after their deaths.
>>
>>38924929
A blink in time. What happens when the sun explodes or burns out? All will be forgotten.
>>
>>38924896
No one will remember you or know that you existed anyway, in the grand scheme of thing you don't matter, you're but a speck of dust in the dark sea of consiousness and your experiences are only yours and only matter to you, you are alone since the moment you're born and you don't need anyone elses aproval.

Learn this and you will live a much happier life.
What's important is that you choose life and then live.
>>
>>38924896
yeah I'm a rude asshole on the road..
>>
>>38924896
Damn. Imagine a people living in a world without Trance music and never knowing artists like Tiesto exist. Honestly the whole idea is just depression to think about.
>>
>>38924964
Hah!
>>
>>38924929
>8th graders will memorize your birthday for their history exam

wow I'm so jealous
>>
>>38924929
Thousands of years are fucking nothing in the history of the Earth
>>
>>38924964
Are you me?
If all trance music disappeared off the face of the earth tomorrow I'd probably off myself. It helped me during a really rough time
>>
>>38925010
Lmao faggot

That's like saying an episode of HIMYM changed your life
>>
>>38925010
>help me during a really rough time
Boohoo faggot. No one wants to hear about it. You probably have some fucking tattoo so you can tell people your sob story and how you found strength through soothing beats. Fuck you. I've met you so many times throughout life. I grind my teeth every time I see you. KYS.
>>
>>38925127
The beats are soothing though anon. It sounds like you could use that.
>>
Jack, listen to me. We're all born with an expiration date. No one lasts forever. Life is nothing but a grace period - for turning our genetic material into the next generation. The data of life is transferred from parent to child. That's how it works. But we have no heirs, no legacy. Cloned from our father, with the ability to reproduce conveniently engineered out. What is our legacy if we cannot pass the torch? Proof of our existence - a mark of some sort. When the torch is passed on from parent to child... it extends beyond DNA; information is imparted as well. All I want is to be remembered. By other people, by history
>>
>>38925055
>>38925010
True faggot. I'm going to make sure trance music disappears lel
>>
>he thinks you leave the universe when you die
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.