[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So entertain me this thought, how exactly is lifting more useful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ripped.jpg (46KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
ripped.jpg
46KB, 700x350px
So entertain me this thought, how exactly is lifting more useful than practicing a martial art for years when it comes to building up your body?

I mean, if you lift for a while and stop all you worked hard for will go away within weeks while the body you gained from honing your body into a killing machine will last you a lot longer than when you do stop training. So then how the fuck do people consider gaining shitty muscle mass from lifting is better?

Besides, the approach itself towards building your body differs in both cases, when practicing martial arts you're doing it to learn how to defend yourself, how to carry out yourself and be strong, whilst body building is something shitters do to show off and pick up girls with, it's not true strength.
>>
Cringe as fuck. They aren't mutually exclusive and you can do both. Fuck off you faggot
>>
>>38921083
>Cringe as fuck.
Hang yourself.
>>
>>38921067
>I mean, if you lift for a while and stop all you worked hard for will go away within weeks
t. dyel
>>
>>38921067
>He fell for the martial arts meme
You watched too many bruce lee movies growing up m8.
>>
>>38921100
But I did lift, and it was shit.
>>
Do whatever works for you. For some that is lifting, for some it is martial arts, for some it is running. I hate fighting and lifting, but love running. Some love fighting but hate lifting and running. Some love lifting etc. Do what you love and get as good as you can. In the end, we're all way ahead of the people doing nothing.
>>
>>38921067
>>body building is something shitters do to show off and pick up girls with, it's not true strength.

You've obviously never lifted a single day I your life

Bodybuilding is an art, spending years and countless hours in the gym to sculpt your body into something that resembles the Greeks

It's more than just a "hobby" or a "sport"

It takes dedication and years of time and it's something you, and all the other normal lazy cunts will never understand

>>practicing martial arts you're doing it to learn how to defend yourself, how to carry out yourself and be strong

>2016 almost 2017
>needing to defend yourself

What are you fucking retarded, if you are out of highschool and still getting into fights you are lacking social skills, can you not talk your way out of an argument?

And even if worst comes to worst I always have friends with me and we will just kick the shit out of someone being a faggot which I'm fine with because we are never the ones who start shit so why fight fair

OP you're a fucking fag
>>
File: 1444279745755.png (51KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1444279745755.png
51KB, 592x492px
>>38921198
>Bodybuilding is an art, spending years and countless hours in the gym to sculpt your body into something that resembles the Greeks
I'm sorry, I just can't read beyond that and not take your post seriously
>>
>>38921198
bodybuilding is a pageant competition, not an art. fuck off, queer.
>>
>>38921215
>>38921212

Spotted the 2 faggots who've been doing martial arts for 2 months and think they are Connor McGregor
>>
>>38921225
no, i just think you're an idiot.
>>
>>38921225
I did martial arts for over a year 5 years ago, kill yourself.
>>
>>38921100
If you keep eating decent then muscle loss is pretty slow you dyel
>>
>>38921230
BUT CAN YOU STOP A BULLET!?
>>
>>38921349
its just 9mm it'll stop by itself once it hits my superior muscle tissue
>>
>>38921380
DDD:
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.