[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is smoking for lifts and fitness level general (and realistically)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cigarette_0.jpg (38KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
cigarette_0.jpg
38KB, 900x600px
How bad is smoking for lifts and fitness level general (and realistically) speaking?
>>
>>38920439
if you're into cardio it kills it.
i'm trying to stop because it yellows your teeth and kills some facegains.
as far as actual muscle developement it doesn't do much against you.
>>
>>38920439
Smoked for 14 years then started vaping. went from needing 6 minutes to breathe between sets to having to set a timer because my breath was ready before my muscles

It's up to you tbqph familamily. My strongest was when I was still smoking but I had a more consistent schedule three years ago. before hurting my back at work I had noticeably less recovery times between sets and running was and is a viable option
>>
>>38920439
Tell you what, try this experiment:
Find a building on fire.
Go run inside it and start breathing the smoke deeply.
Do you pass out and/or die? Yes? THEN IT MUST BE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

>smokers
Stop being delusional faggots already. You're a drug addict, just admit it and get into some sort of recovery program.
>>
>>38920543
I kinda wanna try this, wheres the best place to find a burning building
>>
This is my first day quitting smoking. Kinda got me fucked up.

Anyone else quit?
>>
>>38920543
But I like smoking you retard.

I don't wanna stop.

Autistic fuck.
>>
>>38920566
Today is quit day for me too senpai. About to go lift before I punch one of my roomates.
>>
>>38920558
Just wait for the next black guy who gets shot by a cop, then join the riots.
>>
I'm not refreshed on my biology but I'm pretty sure that when you're lifting you're using the Krebs cycle to fuel your muscles which doesn't use oxygen?

Again I haven't taken bio since I was a freshman in high school
>>
>>38920572
You are the autistic fuck here you dumb smoker, it takes an autistic person to do something as unnatural and insane as you.

Its basically like shitting yourself, taking that shit, smearing it all over you and then pretending it to be normal.

Disgusting filthy degennies you are.
>>
>>38920572
chew nicorette.
you can't quit unless you actually wanna quit.
don't set a start date to quit and don't keep track of it.
just do it, if you really wanna quit it's not so bad after the first couple of weeks.
>>
>>38920600
Krebs is aerobic
>>
>>38920605
Dude, listen.

This is a board about people who take hundreds of kilograms, push them over their heads and put them down again to look bigger because muh gainz.

Do you really wanna discuss what is natural or not here you fucking dumbshit?

Take it up your ass buddie.
>>
>>38920641
that makes zero sense, stop talking autism you dumb mongoloid.
>>
>>38920566
>>38920590
You're gonna make it bros. I quit three months ago and have only fallen off the wagon once and that was like two months ago.
>>
File: 1474616506227.jpg (33KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1474616506227.jpg
33KB, 230x249px
8th day cold turkey lads, barely miss them but I better not be complacent.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.