[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all the trainers on the gyms retarded when it comes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1474227158489.jpg (78KB, 742x396px) Image search: [Google]
1474227158489.jpg
78KB, 742x396px
Why are all the trainers on the gyms retarded when it comes to everything?
How did they even get the job?
>>
>>38919198
They're not there to make people improve too much, just enough to keep them a regular customer.
>>
Look at what they get paid.

Do you think you're going to get good advice about anything from someone making just above minimum wage?
>>
>>38919325
how much are they paid?
>>
>>38919325
This. Most of the time I don't give a shit and just browse /fit/ on my phone. I only give good advice to people who are nice or beginners because I wish someone would have given it to me when I was a beginner.
>>
>>38919507
Minimum wage
>>
I usually accept that there is some kind of difference between how beginners interested in casual fitness need to lift and how an intermediate/advanced lifter who has "hardcore" goals lifts. Did you not do retarded shit when you started?

Also, I will mention that everyone reacts differently to different exercises, so most trainers use a one size fits all model until they can feel out the trainee.
>>
>>38919198
Because they're not paid to know shit. They're paid to do three things:

1. Maximise the number of people on the gym floor at a given time
2. Keep the place clean
3. Entertain/entertain the delusions of their saggy middle aged female clients.
>>
>>38919517
Don't you get to know a lot of cuties tho?
>>
>>38919975
no, i didn't, my trainer was pretty good in highschool
>>
>>38920757
I used to go to a gym which had a turbomanlet italian looking employee
He used to always circle the womens areas chatting up every single girl.
Not sure if he was successful or not but it was pretty obvious what he had his focus on.

I also went to another gym which had yet another nitro manlet.
This guy used to constantly walk around the gym helping every single.person out and showing correct form.
He did it in a nice friendly way too.
Was the first and last cool manlet i have met.
>>
>>38919975
Why would I start out doing retarded shit?
If I'm gonna start doing something I'm doing it properly. I read Starting Strength back to back before even going inside a gym. Lurked here for at least a month to find out what was memes and what was legit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.