[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're at the gym doing some squats. After a while you spot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 220.jpg (298KB, 1280x1423px) Image search: [Google]
220.jpg
298KB, 1280x1423px
You're at the gym doing some squats. After a while you spot this girl mirin and she's coming closer.

What's your course of action?
>>
>>38918678
>That's not correct barbell row form, your knees can't be facing inwards you are gonna fuck yourself up.
>No need to thank me
>>
kill myself because a thousand generations of successful men lead to a person who pretends that cartoons are real
>>
File: 1424222799023.jpg (13KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1424222799023.jpg
13KB, 350x334px
>>38918678
>rush into my next set to avoid her having an opportunity to speak to me
>still fatigued from my last set
>heavy
>fail midway into my second rep and bail out
>mirror
>she turned around and is walking away
>relax
>>
>>38918721
Fuck, bro. Too real.
>>
>>38918678
>"hey your anon right? your frie.. Hey are you crying?"
>t-thanks y-you too
>720 to my Razor scooter locked on the bike rack outside, while fumbling for the spare wheel in my heelies
>go home and cry in my mothers arms
>>
Stop what I'm doing, face Mecca, and begin praying endlessly, thanking Allah for making anime real
>>
>>38918787
Anime is haram. He would never do that.
>>
>>38918804
Well it certainly wasn't Jesus who made it happen. Who should I be praying to for the bounty of real anime?
>>
>>38918818
Technology or the laws of the universe itself.
>>
File: neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg (78KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg
78KB, 640x533px
>>38918830
>Technology or the laws of the universe itself
A deity will bring anime to life, breh. Just gotta make sure you're thanking the right one when it happens
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 247x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 247x255px
>>38918844
>tfw heaven is being reborn as the main character in your own animu series
>tfw hell is being reborn as yourself to live the same shitty life for eternity
>>
>>38918960
I would love to life forever desu.
>You can learn anything you want to.
>You will eventually see Aliens.
>You will eventually even leave that planet.
>>
>>38919000
I don't think you quite understand...
>same life
>memory wipe
>same time period
>exactly the same
Hell, it could be happening right now for all we know... We could be in the cycle...
>>
>>38919013
I would still see Aliens at some point and leave the planet too.
>>
>>38919027
Fair enough...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.