[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is wrong with my body, /fit/? i have wide hips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: pic1.png (246KB, 316x444px) Image search: [Google]
pic1.png
246KB, 316x444px
what the fuck is wrong with my body, /fit/?

i have wide hips (very obvious on 3rd pic - that is bone), but i feel like there's more and i can't put my finger on it.

what do i do to fix my fucked up body?
>>
File: pic2.png (88KB, 202x376px) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
88KB, 202x376px
side pic
>>
>>38918088

You have no shoulders or chest. Like, none.

Build those up and your goofy hips won't look at goofy
>>
your nips are really far apart
>>
File: pic3.png (72KB, 209x349px) Image search: [Google]
pic3.png
72KB, 209x349px
back pic
>>
it's really not as bad as it looks mate. do a FUCK load of sitting dumbell OHPs and pullups. eat a fuckoff load of food and after your cut cycle you will look proportinate
>>
You look like any other average guy desu.
>>
Your posture looks good so you're ahead of me when I started.

You're just really soft.. Skinny fat..

Find a good diet and start a program.
>>
>>38918088
Dude nothing is wrong with your body. You need lots of heavy compound excercise. Truly you have a good frame, you just need to pack on the muscle. Focus on diet too, because you need to gain weight but not fatty weight, lean weight.
>>
File: 12.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>38918103
why
no one wants to see your ugly disgusting ass
>>
are you retarded OP? standard dyel looking male. Just fucking lift weights
>>
>>38918145
>>38918135
>>38918109

i have a job where i can't eat for several hours at a time. i have thought about taking a tub of whey or casein to work and having a shake before the period where i can't eat for 4 hours, but that's only one thing.

do i eat a bigger breakfast or dinner (or two dinners)?
>>
Eat a breakfast and then a dinner where you get the majority of your nutrients for the day. If you can find a way to snack at work then do that too because it'll make dinner easier on you. Protein shakes are not a bad idea but it's essentially worthless if you're not putting in the work at the gym. Get on a beginner STRENGTH program and follow it closely for 6-8 mo.
>>
>>38918176
>>38918176

Just get some nuts or protein bars from Costco for those 4 hours.

You should be able to eat a big breakfast and big dinner and then go from there.
>>
File: CJPrz1MVEAAghBc.jpg (13KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
CJPrz1MVEAAghBc.jpg
13KB, 500x373px
>>38918103
>>
>>38918199
>>38918259

i literally am not able to eat during those 4 hours.
>>
>>38918109
how does sitting dumbbell OHP correlate with regular OHP? Is it harder or easier?
>>
>>38918341
Fine you don't have too. Eat some bfast before you go to work and/or drink a protein shake. Go to work. Eat dinner and make sure during the evening you get the remainder of your calories, milk is helpful. But you need to lift mang otherwise you'll get fatter if you eat more.
>>
File: cat.png (127KB, 339x273px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
127KB, 339x273px
>>38918103
You only wanted an excuse to post a pic of your ass, didn't you? Admit it.
>>
>>38918355
Different, works some stabilizer muscles. Imo standard OHP is much better. Work stabilizer muscles by doing lower weight higher rep ohp and overall shoulder/pressing strength by high weight low rep.
>>
Nothing is wrong you double nigger, just eat and lift. So fucking what if your hips are a bit wide, nobody except the fags on /fit/ care about that crap. You look like you have decent shoulders and chest, so just lift.
>>
>>38918148
You don't know internet
>>
>>38918088
Your belly button is masive, one of the biggest I've seen. What's your routine?
>>
>>38918088
I had a similar problem, except my hip bones are lower and "shorter"
I'd suggest you do a really nice cut after you gain some mass to see how fat impacts that area, even if it's mostly bone dropping fat and gaining muscle (specially lats and obliques) helps a lot.
>>
>>38918103
Maybe you should lift if you want your body to look good fag, no one who lifts has hank hill ass
>>
>>38918341
Can't you just say what you do that makes it so you can't eat?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.