[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memes besides, do girls really give a fuck if you're fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1474661693683.png (82KB, 654x525px) Image search: [Google]
1474661693683.png
82KB, 654x525px
memes besides, do girls really give a fuck if you're fit or tall rather than not being a loser beta?
>>
File: unhealthymale.png (355KB, 510x452px)
unhealthymale.png
355KB, 510x452px
>>38916782

Yes, most would rather have a fit, tall man than a manlet beta. Unless they're looking for ''settling'' material. Then you're good to go.

But just like all men aren't into the same kind of woman, not all women are into the same kind of man.
>>
Depends on the woman
My gf is into skeletons
>>
They would rather you not be a loser beta anon. There are plenty of fit, tall dudes on this board alone who cang into social because they are aspies
>>
>>38916782
meme aside, if you aren't maxing out HEIGHT FACE FRAME then you have to come to terms with the fact that the girls you are with, and your future wife will have been, and likely will be with better men then you. Its just biology, and if your girl says she hasn't, and you aren't in the top 5-10% of men, she is either lying, or has failed her biology in seeking out an optimum mate. So to answer your question, honestly, yes. Height does matter to girls. Girls may be able to look past it but it is ALWAYS something they will crave, since its a physical attribute that favors stronger offspring, and you will never be more then (at best) the best available option to her.
>>
>>38917892
get out of my fit skelly
>>
>>38916782
I don't know. However, women up to age 30 just don't give a fuck about your career. It's physique before everything else.
>>
Yes, they do. They want the tall and muscular Chad and Tyrone to breed with. Then after she had enough of her "young and free" days, she cares for the beta who racked up a fortune focusing on his career, since he will be able to provide for her and both Chad and Tyrone's children.
>>
>>38916782

If you take /fit/ seriously then you're going to fail. By /fit/ standards 5'10 is classed as midget tier while 6'0+ is god tier. 4chan in general breeds on insecurity.

My brothers never been on 4chan. He's 5'9, average looking and has no concept of "alpha" or "beta". He's been with his gf 6 years.

The HEIGHT FRAME FACE meme doesn't apply as much as /fit/ would like you to believe. Yes, if you're good looking then you will get more attention but height and frame are negligible. Go to a bar, restaurant or somewhere young couples hang out and people watch. Some women are taller, some men are chubby, some women are average, some men are lower than average. Being social counts for more than some meme on a board full of insecure people.

One of the biggest thing's girls DO give a shit about though is being a needy cunt. Find the balance of getting your affection and not demanding her be with you all the time.
>>
File: 1475155743546.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1475155743546.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
face>height at least 5'9>fit>job

That's the way I see it
>>
lmao dude stop putting the pussy on the pedestal. Why do you think you need to be some kind of god to attract women?

Just be a fucking MAN and women will flock to you. Take fucking control and believe in yourself you autistic faggot fuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.