[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since this used to the Health AND Fitness board, I guess I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tytytryt.jpg (143KB, 951x546px) Image search: [Google]
tytytryt.jpg
143KB, 951x546px
Since this used to the Health AND Fitness board, I guess I'd ask here.

I got there weird white bump/growth on my leg near my groin area.

Not an STD as I haven't had sex in 2 years and it seems recent.

Googled white bump, etc and found nothing like it(Thankfully no skin cancer images came even close)

Any idea what I'm dealing with?
>>
skin tag
>>
It feels like a mole but doesn't look like once,
>>
>>38915161
This, shits wierd but nothing to worry about.
Can get it removed with some laser bullshit.
>>
Squeeze it. Does it feel like it could pop? If so grab a needle and pop it
Pull it with tweezers, does it come off?
>>
>>38915161
>>38915180

Googled, seems you're right.

Weird how pale white it is.

Guess I'll make a dermo appointment later.

Hope they can freeze it off, numbing shuts always hurt like a bitch for the duration of their injections.

>>38915185
Nah it's loose, soft, and firmly there.
>>
>>38915191
you can apply apple cider vinegar on it, it will turn black at first and then It will fell off, form a scab and finally a layer of healthy pink skin
>>
It's a skin tag. My dad's got a bunch of these. They're perfectly harmless. Only thing wrong with them is that they're unaesthetic. If they bother you, you can pay for a doctor to laser them off.
>>
Use acv cotton ball and bandaid or tape. Leave on overnight.

Ex had monocontagias shit it was a bunch of these fucking NAPPY she was also a hoe. ITS GROSS FUCKING BURN IT WIT FIRE. fuck her ass too. Ugly ass bitch
>>
>>38915488
That was the least coherent post I've read all day.
>>
I always just clip these off with a nail clipper.

Stings, bleeds a little and then heals perfectly.
>>
>>38915191
Just take some fishing wire and tie a tight knot around it. It'll come off by itself after a while.

You could use nail clippers like someone else suggested but it hurts more and might leave a worse mark
>>
>>38915833
It's still early
>>
>>38915161
if it's a skin tag you can just rip it off yourself with minimal scaring. No scaring if you use butterfly stitch and ointment.
>>
>>38915146
I had that in my armpit, just pull it off.
>>
I know this sounds like stupid forum bullshit, but you can just rip it out, won't even bleed, my dad had one if his brow and one in his bellybutton and though he went to the dermo, he also refused to get them out, so I just ripped both while he was sleeping in different days.
>>
>tfw u have one of these on ur nut sac
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.