[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know.. He's a nice guy, very handsome, in good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I don't know.. He's a nice guy, very handsome, in good shape but he's kind of weird... His only hobbies are lifting weights and browsing the fitness section of some sort of Nepalese insect collecting forum, posting pictures of a cartoon toad and his bedroom is filled with posters of some arabic male model. Also, the more I talk to him the more I think he honestly has Asperger or something like that, when I asked him to go to the movies with me he just paralyzed and mumbled t-t-thank you then he suddenly hung up the phone.. I dont know what to think...
>>
Hah, like I'd ever talk to anyone on the phone instead of ignoring the call and texting them 3 minutes later

0/10 immersion ruined
>>
>>38914380
>he's kind of weird... His only hobbies are lifting weights and browsing the fitness section of some sort of Nepalese insect collecting forum, posting pictures of a cartoon toad

>tfw grils ignore this just because I'm a musician
> I think he honestly has Asperger or something like that, when I asked him to go to the movies with me he just paralyzed and mumbled t-t-thank you then he suddenly hung up the phone

feels good dudes
>>
>>38914397
t. still a virgin
>>
File: 1466065797395.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466065797395.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>38914380
>some Arabic model
Kek my sides
>>
>>38914397
Talking on the phone is great and more likely than not if a girl does want to talk to you over the phone its a big sign shes into you.

Once you get over the phoneophobia talking on the phone is easy.
>>
File: 1474931949046.jpg (53KB, 382x467px) Image search: [Google]
1474931949046.jpg
53KB, 382x467px
>>38914380
>I don't know...She's cute but she says her only hobbies are hanging out with her friends, and posting pictures of herself on some sort of photo-sharing social network.
>>
>>38914397

>phone rings
>ignore call
>if it was actually important, they would've left a message
>>
>>38914586
>disable voicemail
>force people to organize their thoughts and be more concise because they have to text/email

Great decision. Voicemail is cancer, if you're illiterate I don't want to communicate with you anyway.
>>
>>38914660
>>38914586
>>38914554
>>38914397
Fuck all of you my post was funny and you guys only notice the last fucking line because it includes the word phone. you're not putting the emphasis on the good part
>>
>see a group of girls I've been talking to quite a lot in town
>they wave at my
>turn into the first street that's near me and start running
>mind goes full-on gps and has me race through streets in order to meet my destination without someone seeing me
>start checking every corner and looking over my shoulder

this autism has to stop, I can easily function but once autism kicks in it's a no brakes train
>>
>>38914739
It really wasn't, Anon.
>>
>>38914380
>that guy who doesnt talk

yea thats me and ill be lonely until im in my late 30s and thats when a single mom with ruined skin from chain smoking gets into you and desperately stalks you
>>
>>38914380
>yea thats me and ill be lonely until im in my late 30s and thats when a single mom with ruined skin from chain smoking gets into you and de
>>38914397
>>38914418
>>38914739
>>38914907
Get hobbey
>>38914578
good
>>
Is the Arabic model zyzz?
>>
>>38914999
I went and traveled for 4 months and still don't have shot to talk about because people can't relate. There's no cure m8, you either got it or you dont.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.