[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me I didn't fuck up /fit >On tinder, match with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1468692922456.jpg (135KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468692922456.jpg
135KB, 1920x800px
Tell me I didn't fuck up /fit

>On tinder, match with okay 7/10
>Bio is "Love to sleep, and do other things ;)"
>close to me
>Match with her
>Start talking, doesn't seem like a bot.
>She responds to my 'what you up too' with 'nothing' at first
>I ask if she wants to hangout
>she says "Oh I wanna do more than hangout"
>I ask to call her, for her number
>she says "You want to hangout tonight?"
>I say yea
>She asks for nude pics, me sending first
>I ask for her number so I can call her, so I know its real and not some dude
>She says sorry its getting to weird
>I say fuck it, Ill send you one
>later after figuring out she cant send thru tinder, she gives me a number (443-274), its not an iphone, doesnt seem like a cell phone
>she sent me a pic I found on the internet, call her out. Call the number and nobody answers
>she says its too weird and leaves

please tell me this was some bullshit right? Why do people wanna get some dude's nudes on here?

Im hoping I didnt miss an opportunity.

>she immediately said she wanted to do more than 'hangout'
>her bio has no information about her
>only 4 pics
>as soon as I ask to call her she dives out

this shit is fake right
>>
thing that really threw me off was that she didnt immidately go to 'HEY LETS FUCK :)' in the messages. she was responding really passively like a real person
>>
catfish
>>
>>38914101
yea I thought so just wondering why they were so inclined to get my nudes. I called her a gay dude who just wanted to see my dick.

It really felt real. she asked if I lived alone, I said no, she said she doesn't.

I guess when she said we should meet somewhere and fuck in the car was a red flag too.

She wasn't that hot tho.
>>
>>38914087
Was your face in the pic?
>>
>>38914116
My face is on tinder of course, I didnt send her one tho, I send her a fake one after I called her out on her fake one. She noticed mine was fake
>>
>>38914116
is it really a thing where a real girl would send you a fake one, then when you call her out she says

"I dont feel comfortable sending you a real one bye"

thats what she said
>>
Of course it was some fishy shit probably wanted to blackmail you w your dickpick or some stupid shit
>>
Sounds like blackmail or catfish, Its obvious when they dont give you a number
>>
Blackmail
>>
glad to see it wasnt a misssed opportunity
>>
>>38914087
>love to sleep and do other things

You retard, you should have opened by asking her to sleep with you.
>>
>>38914401
>implying the opening matters when its a catfish

it wouldve ended up at the same fucking place. this isnt a shutdown, she was implying she was down to fuck when she said she wants to do more than hangout.

it wouldve ultimately lead to her trying to get nudes
>>
>>38914428
I think you found a crazy chick not a catfish but either way at the time it could have been a catfish or it could have not been a catfish and you opened up with a shitty line for Schrodinger's catfish that's all I'm sayin famalam.
>>
>>38914455
>opened up with a shitty line

I didn't say which line I used. I paraphrased. I said we match and got to talking.

Also kek a that opening line

>I see you like to sleep, wanna sleep with me?
>>
>>38914529
Nah that's too obvious. You gotta bait her into it, say something like "So you like to sleep, huh?" and then when she says yeah which is the most likely answer because bitches don't pay attention when they talk on tinder you hit her with "Me too, wanna sleep together?", then she laughs or some shit letting you know you're in and you ask for digits this shit aint rocket science nigga.
>>
>On tinder

Yeah you fucked up m8
>>
>>38914555
bro that sounds retarded as fuck

>heh...heh...w...wanna sleep together?

anyways I told you I was already in, she (probably a he) wanted to fuck. I'm not asking why my lines didn't work, I was asking if people thought this was a catfish based on all the shit like her not giving wanting to call before hand, wanting nudes immediately
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.