[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does fit think of conor murphy ? Is he natty ? Says he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (89KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
89KB, 1366x768px
What does fit think of conor murphy ? Is he natty ?

Says he went from 180 ish to 205 in a year due to 'changing up his routine and getting serious ' and not from gear .

Is this possible ?
>>
>>38912307
nope
>>
>>38912307
don't know him. did he get fat?
natty growth limit is around 100g/month of lean bw iirc.
>>
>>38912307
I've never heard of this dude, but the pic on the right looks like it COULD be natty. How long had he been training when he did this? Did he stay lean while gaining weight? How tall is he?
>>
>>38912307
>Can you put on 25lb in a year
Depending on how far you are from the point of exceptionally diminished returns, definitely
>Is this guy natty
Nope
>>
>>38912365
he 6'2".
yes he stayed lean.

he training basically his entire life, like starting from 10 years old
>>
>>38912403
In that case, no, he's definitely not natty. 6'2 205 6 percentish bf IS achievable natty but there's no way for anyone other than an absolute beginner to gain 25 pounds of muscle in a year naturally. Also, he's on the border of that "shrinkwrapped" "3d" look in his arms and chest and abs that juicers have at extremely low bodyfat. A natty lifter won't look that full.

So no, he's not natty.
>>
Who even cares? His head is too small.
>>
>>38912452
He'd be right on the FFMI limit at 6% for natty, as in, massive outlier, who's achieved maximum muscle etc

It seems dubious to me you could rush the last 25lb of your genetic potential in 12 months.

I support your call of not natty on this basis
>>
>>38912479
>>38912452

lmao i agree he isnt natty but this guy isnt 6% bodyfat wtf.

He is like 10% on that picture and in his newest videos he is even a bit fatter
>>
>>38912307
wouldnt his traps blow up if he was on gear? why are they so tiny
>>
>>38912592
shoulder rotation makes a huge difference in how big traps appear. If he's trying to look wide, his traps will be down
>>
>>38912452
in my opinion, he has the mass and muscle maturity of a roider, but not the roid look itself.

i think his shoulder and traps look "natural" and rounded, not popping and peaky.
>>
>>38912491
This is 7% body fat. The guy in the pic above looks just as if not more defined.
>>
>>38912633
That is not 7%
>>
>>38912645
Yes it is. It's Greg O'Gallagher and he was measured in a BodPod.
>>
>>38912671
BodPod was wrong. Thats not 7%
>>
>>38912633
>>38912671
ur a retard, you saw that pic that showed examples of bodyfat percentages and now thats graved into your mind.

connor is like 10% in that pic, and today he is like 12, he gained some weight
>>
>>38912683
>BodPod was wrong

I know absolutely nothing about measuring body fat percentage: the post.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.