[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel lness/no-excuses-mom-mar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BBwQlnb.jpg (34KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
BBwQlnb.jpg
34KB, 435x580px
http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/no-excuses-mom-maria-kang-shares-unedited-unapologetic-bikini-photo-after-gaining-10-lbs/ar-BBwQiSG?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=wispr#image=AAhAYqm|4

>Maria Kang, who earned hate from moms for her "No Excuses" photo showing off her toned body despite three kids, shares an unedited bikini photo.

>"I let the world consume me this last year. I let events, people and things influence my perception of myself and I literally felt broken."

>Fitness mom bullied to the point where she stops working out and starts putting on weight.

Good lord I hate them so much. Fat women are fucking monsters /fit/. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
I wish I could let myself go for a year and still look way better than average.
>>
>>38912269
Still looks bangin.

Either way she shouldn't have let XXXL Brownshirts get to her.
>>
Still in better shape than 90% of americans.
>>
>>38912309
This. There's a little bit of fat on her stomach, but I'm positive that's still a healthy amount for a woman her age. She doesn't look unfit and still looks leaner than some women bodybuilders in the off season. Her arms look a little fat, but she's still hot.
>>
>WE
>WUZ
But seriously, I feel bad for her, the kind of people that pick on people because if their own insecurities are fucking worthless scum.
>>
>>38912269
>Maria Kang, who earned hate from moms

She didn't "earn" anything. The insecure bitches tore her down because she's better than they are in every way possible.
>>
>>38912269
so brave
>>
>>38912269
fat single moms truly are the worst, my fathercuck married one and over the course of 3 years she completely broke me down
>>
She was funny on that John Cena fitness challenge show. Also she has pizza slice titties
>>
>>38912269
>fat women bully her into becoming fat
>she fails at becoming fat
>>
>>38912269
Honestly, if it makes you so angry, then go complain about it on fagbok or twather under your own real name, not here as an anon too scared to publicly express your opinion.
>>
>>38912269
>10 lbs
Try 20. She's still very bangable
>>
>>38912269
ab tone still slightly visible

doubt shes stopped working out, she's prolly jus' bulkin
>>
>>38912269
Pretty much still on point. If she did some scwoots she'd be THICC
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.