[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that everyone has what they deserve in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1474615840904.png (61KB, 880x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474615840904.png
61KB, 880x512px
When did you realize that everyone has what they deserve in life - other than a few exceptions(No, you're not one of them)?

When did you realize that if you have no gf, you don't deserve one? And if you hate your body, you deserve it because you never put the necessary work in?

I've realized that the reason I was unhappy was because I didn't deserve happiness.
>>
File: 1463655951250s.jpg (4KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463655951250s.jpg
4KB, 208x250px
>>
How do I get to deserve a girlfriend?
>>
>>38912395
Be born attractive
>>
>>38912091
It has nothing to do with "deserving." More like "earn/are born with."
>>
>>38912483
What about people who go from homeless to successful?

They just got lucky right? Everyone got lucky and you got unlucky, right? What a pathetic attitude
>>
>>38912499
Then they would have "earned" it. Is reading comprehension not one of your strong suits? Did Donald Trump "deserve" to have a father rich enough to give him a $1m loan? Did Arnold Schwarzenegger "deserve" to have the best genetics of all time? Did Stephen hawking "deserve" to be paralyzed? Did Christy Walton "deserve" to inherit $41b?
>>
Inwould like to lift and do bjj but my lower back keeps fucking up
>>
>>38912091
Most of the guy's that are no gf are like that because they never.
>>
>>38912856
I said with exceptions you fuck

Yes if you're born without legs you can't become a pro soccer player.

But most people are born AVERAGE physical capabilities, with AVERAGE mental capabilities.

Especially if you're born in a first world country there's no excuse.

>>38912856
We ALL get opportunities every day.
>Did Donald Trump "deserve" to have a father rich enough to give him a $1m loan?

No, but how many millionaires are there? And how many billionaires?

making billions from a million isn't easy.

> Did Arnold Schwarzenegger "deserve" to have the best genetics of all time?

No, but he reached that potential. Something 99.999% of people never do.

It's possible that fatass fat activist has better genetics than arnold. But it's not visible to the world because he never got to his potential.

Many talented people die without their talents ever being known
>>
>>38912898
... actually tried.
>>
>>38912395
This.>>38912420
Most of us don't get to be the type of man who gets a companion. Just accept it and do other stuff with your limited time on this rock.
>>
>>38912395
>How do I get to deserve a girlfriend?

By putting yourself out there.

Simply put, BE the man that women flock to. It isn't hard, your competition is weak as fuck
>>
>>38912911
>Especially if you're born in a first world country there's no excuse

Do blacks "deserve" to get into Harvard with an average 400 point lower SAT score than asians?
>>
>>38912898
WE ARE SCARED OF REJECTION!!!
Women settle all the fucking time!!!!
>>
>>38912931
No, but they deserve to be poor
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.