[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A-am I making it /fit/? >at party with buddies >everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (18KB, 522x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 522x422px
A-am I making it /fit/?

>at party with buddies
>everyone is pretty drunk
>Friend A shows up with Girl A, drunk as much as I am
>I had a couple of classes with Girl A before but we never spoke, just exchanged glances
>I talk to Girl A
>she notes my gains
>touches arms
>"wow you're so buff, do you lift?"
>yeah I lift sometimes
>first time this ever happened to me
>manage to hold my spaghetti thanks to good ol alcohol
>we talk for a while then exchange names and phone numbers
>don't escalate it further cause I didn't want to puke on her if we hooked up
>we say bye and I go back home
>be today
>Friend A tells me Girl A thinks I'm really cute and wants me to text her
>I, now sober, have no idea what to text her about
>making up all the excuses in the world not to text her
>but I really want to

Gains actually paid off, holy shit. I don't even train for hypertrophy. What do, lads?

Also how much do you squat for a one rep max
>>
>>38909353

> Asking if you're making it

Still a long way to go, but it's fine because we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38909353
just gotta hit her up famalam. if you're bad at texting like myself then i'd try to get across that you wanna hang out as soon as possible and leave it @ that.
squat like 255 or so but dl 315 yesterday very proud of meself.
150 lbs@5'9
>>
>>38909397
OP here

>if you're bad at texting
I am terrible at holding a text conversation, yes. That's one of the reasons I'm so hesitant. I usually only text to meet up which would be fine, but I'm out of town the next 2 days and meeting up is impossible for these two days
>>
P-please respond
>>
Just text her
>>
>>38909424

So text her on Monday and see if she wants to get coffee or whatever on Tuesday.
>>
if you have to ask, no you haven't.

when a woman tells you the magic words "come fuck me" and you do then you've made it
>>
>>38909424
then like siad above, just keep it short and make plans to meet up soon. THat's what seperates you from the friendzone anyway
>>
>>38909424
Dude, no need to hold a whole text conversation. Just ask when she's free to go for a drink, take a date, and the day of the date check on her by asking whatúp of something
>>
>>38909353
>"wow you're so buff, do you lift?"
>yeah I lift sometimes

See this is where you screwed up. If a grill asks you if you lift just say some shit like "I played a lot of Wii Fit when I was a teen" or "nah I'm just naturally big"
>>
>>38909372
This.

Glad for ya m8, I'm starting to notice some socialgainz from the gym but the main thing is to hit your goalbody or goal strength.

Unless you're hit on by a qt powerlifter you shouldn't value most women's opinions, they'll call a cute DYEL "fit" just to compliment him, and someone who's average is considered "jacked".
>>
>>38911038
>I just do push-ups and sit-ups once a week
>>
>>38909424
If she wants you to text, she wants to get coffee or drinks or bang or something. No need to have a conversation.

"Hey Girl A, it's Anon from the party. I'm out of town until _________, but you want to meet up next Saturday?"
>>
>>38909424
Just set up a date for Thursday. I should take you 8 messages at the most.

Thursday's are ideal days for first dates for the following reasons: most people are already free, it's a workday after so you have an automatic delimeter, you cant make the mistake of an afternoon date.

Try and fit multiple destinations. A good pairing is usually a fun activity or location and drinks before or after. A walk, around the area or somewhere else, also can fit in with just about anything.

Godspeed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.