[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here work, lift and study? How do you arrange your schedule?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1469385079048.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1469385079048.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Anyone here work, lift and study?
How do you arrange your schedule? Do you feel exhausted having to balance all these 3 together?
>>
File: IMG_0617.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.png
198KB, 1280x809px
Life is breddy gud on the NEET side op. I'm making all kinds of gains
>>
>>38907915
High levels of caffeine, masturbating/having sex only once a week on a day off, limiting internet/computer

The masturbating/sex thing gives me more energy, otherwise I get too sleepy or have inefficient sleep cycles
>>
>>38907915
Did this all my life. Fucked up in all 3. Have discipline and not be a little bitch like me is my advice for you my dude.
>>
lifting is like 4-5 hours a week lol
>>
>>38907915
>work
>lift after work
>study at home after gym
>shitpost on 4chan instead of studying
It's all simple stuff
>>
>>38907915
>How do you arrange your schedule?

>Wake up 0630, glass of water, get dressed
>At work at 0730
>Lunch at 1200
>Leave at 1530 if no urgent cases
>At gym at around 1545
>Workout until around 1700-1715
>At home easuily before six
>Eat, study and chill
>Sleep at 2200

>Do you feel exhausted having to balance all these 3 together?

No, this is not even bad. I used to do 16 hr days at one point. That was exhausting.
>>
>>38907934
I have people tell me that having sex or masturbating keeps them going but when I do one or the other (especially sex) my eyes get watery and tired and my brain just shuts off. Is this normal?
>>
>>38908055
no friends
no qt korean gf

why live?
>>
Work at a lumber mill 10/12 hours
Studying for EMT/Paramedic course
Lift+cardio 2 hours

Get enough sleep man. I shoot for 8 (end up closer to 7.5) per night and I have the energy to do it all.

I lift after work cause I start before the gym would be open long enough to get my workout in

Wake up
Get ready
Ear breakfast
Read/shit post/study/whatever during before work
Work/study on breaks
Lift/study on bike
Have supper
Whatever I want until 10

Rinse and repeat all week
>>
>>38907915
>work in walking distance of school gym
>gym on lunch break 3 days a week

The lifting is the easiest part of that to fit in honestly. Its a good break from the mental work and sitting around for work or study. I haven't figured out a good way to make good progress at studying while working full time. I just don't have the mental energy at the end of the day to really devote myself to study.
>>
File: butterskull.jpg (157KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
butterskull.jpg
157KB, 550x825px
>>38908170

Because I enjoy what I do, I have goals and the means to reach them.

On top of that, I've broken 4plate squat and 5plate deadlift, going for 3plate bench, 250 kg dead and 200 kg squat before christmas.

Git gud
>>
>>38907915
college student I'll give the average day on MW since T,TH,and F are easy days
>class from 9-9:50
>go home change go to gym
>come back make food for 3-6 classes
>go to library and study with extra time/ do homework
>class n eat
>go to the library till 8pm after class
>go home if i need food make food
>go to bed

tuesday thursdays I end at 2pm so i just go to gym make food and go to library afterwards, friday i end at 9:50 also I'm trying to wake up at 5:30 to go to gym before class on monday and wednesdays
>>
>>38907931
I want to live the rich neet lifestyle, where you basically have enough in a nest egg to retire. Then I could just get ripped and write
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.