[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this why so many minorities get into lifting? My gym is always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: white male reply rate.jpg (108KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
white male reply rate.jpg
108KB, 480x510px
Is this why so many minorities get into lifting? My gym is always crammed with minorities despite living in an 85%+ white area
>>
>>38906942
Isn't that from a fucking online dating site?
The thirsty loser capital of the fucking net?
>>
>>38906982
Is there any better way to find these statistics? If anything they're more valuable as they allow people to hide their true preferences behind anonymity
>>
>>38906942
there are probably moree minorities in your gym because whites are 85% cucks who dont want to be masculine and non whites havent been brainwashed yet.

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>38906942
because most young black men were/are athletes in hs/college and they fell in love w/ lifting.

at least that's the case for me. why do you even care anyway faggot?
>>
File: file.png (139KB, 1009x394px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
139KB, 1009x394px
>>38906942
OP is that you?
>>38900070
>>
>>38907072
If anything women are way more picky online, even average looking girls act like princesses online.
IRL it's another game.
>>
>>38907096
why so many Indians though? I rarely see them outside of the gym.
>>
File: Famming BLACKED.jpg (258KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Famming BLACKED.jpg
258KB, 1920x1281px
>>38906942
It's because blacks lean more toward being athletic and white toward academics and being cucked?
>>
>>38906942
Because the're more redpilled and haven't been cursed by leftist moms, sisters, teachers and classmates.

Daily reminder that giving women the right to vote was the downfall of the West.
>>
File: natalia what.jpg (81KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
natalia what.jpg
81KB, 678x1000px
>online dating stats
Have any of you guys ever tried:
1. Being good looking
2. Talking to girls in real life?

Works no matter what your/the girl's race is
>>
Whites are intelligent and don't feel the need to show off with big muscles like minorities do. Same reason Whites don't drive around with expensive jewelry in cars they can't afford like minorities do. It's all about showing off
>>
>>38908100
Sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0MTkHLO0g
>>
>>38907665
>1. Being good looking
Explain to me how you try this senpai

You are right that IRL is a completly diffrent thing than online
I have a theory that girls go online to find a better man than they can IRL but because their standards are impossible no man will cut it
Thats why dating is so shitty for most men who try online dating
>>
>>38907096
We're talking about the smelly curry minorities and those raghead clockmakers, not you.
>>
I just realized that most of the people at my gym aren't white or chubby white guys with facial hair.
>>
>>38908364
>Explain to me how you try this senpai

>lift weights
>take care of your acne
>get under 12% bodyfat
>get a good haircut
>wear good-fitting clothes

There you go, a 4/10 is now a 7/10 or more
>>
>>38906942
DAMN it feels good to be white
>>
File: Race and obesity in America.jpg (280KB, 854x619px) Image search: [Google]
Race and obesity in America.jpg
280KB, 854x619px
>>38907457
Do they tho?
>>
>>38909601
Jesus that's a lot of money on health care
>>
>>38906942
No. They're doing it to fight, as they are aggressive sub-humans.
>>
>>38909601
it's mostly the black women
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.