[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bearmode here. Okay I give up, I'm going to stop keto and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (210KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 1080x1349px
Bearmode here. Okay I give up, I'm going to stop keto and try to lose bodyfat the normal way. IF, low calorie, for the next few months.

My only concern is, what's going to happen to my gains?
>>
>Wanting to lose weight
>Sacrificing glorious bearmode
>About to blow it
>>
>>38905469
If you can't lose weight on keto then you're damned sure not going to lose it "normally".

All diets are abnormal anon.
They are short term things to lose a ton of weight fast and if you do it wrong you'll end up losing weight instead of fat mass and fuck everything up.

Just eat more protein but really cut back on both carbs and fat.
Keep hydrated take a multi and eat fuck tons of veg. And when you're a bit tired eat a fruit to get some quick energy.
>>
>>38905509
im at this crossroads right now, started dieting and lifting and lost 40lbs, but then i completely fucked up my diet and started cramming my face with food, put on 15lbs but my arms and chest and shoulders got fucking huge all the sudden. im not sure if i want to cut and get rid of the rest of my fat or if i should just permabulk and bear it out
>>
dat ass tho
>>
What are your lifts?

Make sure you are actually bearmode and not just fat.
>>
>>38905944
imagine huffing a curry fart out of it

hnngh
>>
>>38906247
Lmao
>>
>>38905546
Nailed it
>>
>>38905469
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>38905469
>IF
>the normal way
I'm saying that as someone who does IF
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.