[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I let go of my burning self hatred and develop self confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (287KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 2048x1536px
How do I let go of my burning self hatred and develop self confidence in myself /fit/? My years of loneliness has made me into an extremely selfish person that's ruined all my relationships and I'm TIRED of being angry at women and normies.

And apart from squats what's another god tier exercise to develop them buttcheeks.
>>
>>38905044
I only do squats and lounges, or whatever they are called.
>>
Learn to be self sufficient, anon. Enjoy yourself before being able to start a relationship with other human beings.
>>
>>38905075
I don't really do anything anymore apart from shut post on 4chan. I don't even have the patience to sit through tv, animu or even a book anymore.

I feel like Im sabotaging near every relationship I have with family by being such an unhappy negative cunt. My siblings don't even talk to me anymore. It's Friday night and they all went out together leaving me by myself at home to stew in my own head alone but I can't even blame them.
>>
>>38905044
>>38905111
This is perfect. You are primed to start serious lifting. We all hate the fuck out of ourselves. You must hate yourself and be full of anxiety to be a good lifter. Time to dive in and start planning your first cycle of roids. This is how it starts and the road is already laid out before you. We're here for you bro.
>>
>>38905111
Just work out and become healthy. It sure helped me stop being a negative prick. Sweating really clears your mind and you start seeing things in a different perspective.
>>
>>38905044
what show is this from?
>>
>>38905407
Misfits

>>38905397
I'm not sure if I want to take roads desu...

I know it'll take me many years but Zyzz's body could be achieved natty right?

>>38905405
I'm trying to go to the gym everyday. My problem is that I only go when it's dead cos I hate lifting with other people with god tier bods compared to my own.

Which leaves me with a very, very tight schedule on which I never make
>>
/fit/ was raggin on hip extenders the other day but they work
>>
>>38905457
You don't have to roid but when you do start in a few years you will just hate yourself more for wasting all that time. That may be a good thing though since you can channel that extra self loathing into more intense workouts.

Look, my basic advice is this. Hating yourself is fine and most of us do too. Harness that into beating the shit out of yourself in the gym. This is not a psychology forum, we cannot fix your mind but we can help you fix your body.
>>
>>38905497
>Look, my basic advice is this. Hating yourself is fine and most of us do too. Harness that into beating the shit out of yourself in the gym. This is not a psychology forum, we cannot fix your mind but we can help you fix your body.
Amen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.