[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do when my friends are into exercising a lot and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1474010197328.gif (2MB, 346x353px) Image search: [Google]
1474010197328.gif
2MB, 346x353px
What do I do when my friends are into exercising a lot and I'm not?

A lot of people I know, and friends from highschool are starting to really get into fitness and body building. They often talk about it, or even head off to the gym while I stay behind.

I don't have much interest in exercising, I have a bit of experience with being in a few programs, and just previously participating in sports. I am skinny fat, but I don't have low self esteem when it comes to my body, except for when my friends are around talking about it.

Should I force myself to join them? Even with low motivation?
Or should I just not be bothered by it, and continue to share our other interests.
>>
>>38900601
The fuck do you care if they don't and you do? You like exercise, then exercise.
>>
>>38900624
switch around, am retard

Either way do what you want.
>>
>>38900601
Do what makes you happy
>>
File: 18.png (832KB, 790x1474px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
832KB, 790x1474px
>>38900650
There's still an eerie awkwardness to it though. I'm a complete outcast in my group.

I might just be paranoid, and the others don't even think about it with me.
>>
>>38900782
Never pretend to be into something you're not. It will be forced, your friends will know you're lying (because you look like shit) and you'll be embarrassed.

However, if you ask them about it they will probably be glad to include you in their gym sessions.

This is only if you genuinely want to join. Otherwise just do whatever the fuck you want.You don't have to share all interests with your friends.
>>
>>38900601
You should try it a few times, you might start to enjoy it. If not, give up on it and just hang out with them elsewhere.
>>
>>38901176
If I did, what would I be in store for?
>>
nothing bad will come of it, you'll feel better and you'll have more success with the grills, try it out.
>>
>>38901370
Exercise probably
>>
>>38900601
God, I love that movie.
>>
>>38900601
nothing bad will come from joining them at the gym.
what else are you gonna do, play video games and jerk off?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.