[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, normie from /b/ here. I'm 260 pounds and 5'8"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1475098544604.png (1MB, 845x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1475098544604.png
1MB, 845x1180px
Hey /fit/, normie from /b/ here. I'm 260 pounds and 5'8" I want to lose the weight, but not in the fastest way. I want to lose it to join the USAF or US army. Any tips y'all?
>>
Stop eating bread. It's just empty carbs
>>
Eat less
>>
>>38900012
Fish sandwichs ok if wheat? Or just the filet?
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
Everything you need is in the sticky you Manlet piece of shit
>>
MOOOOOODS
>>
>>38900006
Get this app called Myfitnesspal. Enter your gubbins. Eat less. Lose about a pound per week. Done.
>>
File: 1455685111744.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455685111744.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>38900046
Just stop eating bread in general.
All wheat or enriched flour products, just cut them out of your diet entirely.
Bread is very calorie dense and lacking in nutrients, it's absolute shittier and it leaves some people feeling bloated.
Just eat meats, veggies, and fruits and you'll be set 100%.
That and you can easily get your carb intake for energy from fruits, just don't overeat them since some of them can be calorie dense as well.
Whenever you cook also be sure to use oils, like olive oil, and stay away from shit like butter or margarine if you can help it.
If you need more energy throughout the day be sure to salt whatever you cook with a decent amount to give you more electrolytes/energy.
And drink plenty of water, and try to kick most everything to the curb that isn't water.
If you're like me and like having sweet things here and there, get a pack of those water flavoring things that make it taste fruity and shit, because they're bomb.
And another thing, so cardio.
I'd recommend for your weight cycling and fast walking, as jogging/running may be hell on your shins at first.
When you drop a good amount of weight, say, 50lbs, start jogging and see how it is on your shins.
If they hurt like hell, keep to walking and cycling or fix your form, since your shins shouldn't feel like they're splitting if you're jogging or running with proper form.
Oh and swimming is fucking god tier, just saying.
Wish you the best OP, hope I helped a bit.
>>
>>38900006
>>38900173
Another thing I forgot to mention.
Drink milk, preferably whole milk if you can because the animal fats in it are very healthy for you.
Milk is 100% okay, just don't overdo it (obviously).
I'd say limit your intake of milk to 4 cups a day, maximum.
>>
>>38900012
Don't listen to this fuckwit OP. Bread is amazing.
>>
File: 1472918064712.jpg (21KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
1472918064712.jpg
21KB, 450x327px
>>38900173
thanks m80
>>
>>38900006
>5'8
>normal
Kek
>>
Read the sticky and don't listen to anything these fags say.
>>
>>38900948
please explain read the sticky m8
>>
File: V6C.gif (478KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
V6C.gif
478KB, 400x307px
>>38900006
>USAF or ARMY
I'm enlisted Air Force. I graduated basic training in July and I've been at my tech school (job training) since August. 9 other Airmen and I train alongside about 60 Army in our class, and of course out of mutual curiosity, we ask each other various questions about the other persons branch. Stuff about basic training, what time we wake up, what we can do on weekends, etc. By the end of the conversation, the majority of Army always say something along the lines of "Fuck I should have joined the Air Force". Not necessarily because it's "easier", but because the Air Force is going to treat you more like an adult and give you significantly more independence right off the bat because they trust you to behave responsibly. Army that's here for job training can not wear civilian clothing at all, can not smoke/chew tobacco, drink alcohol, consume protein bars/powder/whatever, drink anything caffeinated, can not sleep in on the weekends, get their cell phone for 1 hour a day, no TV/computer, and due to the fact they can barely go off base and are banned from hotels (even with their own wives/husbands), they are also barred from getting pussy for another 2 or 3 months. We can do all of the above, and most Airmen have their parents ship them their Xbox/PS4/Computer and buy a flat screen TV so they can play all weekend or when they get out of school. It's basically chill as fuck for us here. Army job training is literally like our basic training.

Of course, after basic and tech school, Army gets all their freedoms back, but even after that, Army still has a high turnover rate compared to Air Force, because AF really does treat you better.

tl;dr join Air Force if you are a responsible individual, or want to become a responsible individual.
>>
>>38900215
>Confirmed for never going to make it.
>>
>>38901223
>I WAS ONLY GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT
>>
>>38900006
Wow, you weight 100 pounds more than me. You must be fat as fuck!
>>
>>38900006
>>38900006
you should be making this question in /k/ aswell as they will be able to better inform you on the physical demands each branch of the force has.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.