[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/, how's your personality? Are you nice? I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
Sup /fit/, how's your personality? Are you nice? I find it more and more difficult to be nice to people lately after being mistreated so much my whole life. If someone shows me any kindness I shrug it off or don't say shit to them at all on a good day, and on a bad day, I'll just act like a dick. What the fuck do I do, it it's making me depressed. How do I be nice but not a pushover?
>>
>>38899832
Do no harm, but take no shit.
>>
>>38899850
Wat do about RBF
>>
>>38899850
This
Be nice and trust people if they seem trustworthy

You will get fucked over more times than not but the key is to test the waters slowly before opening up and trusting others.
People can pretend to be nice to you and then do a 180 but you just have to be prepared for that. Dont trust anyone 100% but at the same time dont be a bitter little bitch.

As long as you have nothing to lose it doesnt matter if the person you are talking to is honest or not.

You are probably being a dick as a defense mechanism. You have to open up,be nice and friendly but at the same time just keep it mind that they could fuck you over.

But not in a paranoid autistic way but in a neutral way. If someone betrays my trust i tell myself that they just havent understood how real friendship works.

Its rare to find a real true friend but if you open up like this and assume the best but expect the worst you will find a few.

Most important thing is distancing yourself once someone who youve opened up to is doing what you have been expecting them to do: to treat you bad.
Thats how you avoid being a pushover.
If you keep being nice to them after they to something you dont agree with you will become a spineless beta and they will use you.
>>
>>38899832
I am in fact nice yeah.

I don't expect anything back if I do something nice, but I'm more like this guy >>38899850

How have you been mistreated ur whole life son, abuse?
>>
File: bothered.gif (2MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
bothered.gif
2MB, 279x350px
>>38899832
>dont take shit from anybody
>not afraid to call people out for being cunts
>no fucks given
>work my ass off in everything I do
>can completely depend upon my bros because theyre all the same way as I am
>new friends at school, not my bros
>always act like fucking children
>stiff me on money
>I always take care of their fuckups while they party and have fun
>they feel no remorse
>call each and every one of them out on their shit when they fuck up
>"lmao dude calm down everybody look at anon he has roid rage again XDDDD"

im about done lads
>>
>>38899988
Parents picked on me (didn't get beat or anything, just put me down all the time, especially dad), kids always bullied me, friends frequently betrayed me (even my best friends have never really been loyal), and much more, I just can't take it anymore. I'm not trying to be edgy, I just automatically assume everyone is an asshole until proven otherwise and I act accordingly
>>
File: 1459908012333.jpg (74KB, 425x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459908012333.jpg
74KB, 425x680px
This comes off high, but I only have acquaintances. No matter what anyone says, I will not be fooled to think its any more than that.
>>
>>38899832
>a pushover
that would imply that someone would take advantage of your kindness. once you realize a specific person would do that, you cut contact completely. i was lucky in that i got a chance to move far from my home town, making it easy to not deal with any toxic relationships i had in the past, and to be able to have complete control over who i allowed into my social circle and mental space. you have to be open, but you have to carefully pick and choose when you have the right information. once you find those people that arent going to take advantage of you, then you can actually be nice and be genuine about it
>>
>>38900061
youre more like me than i thought. what i wrote is now especially valid for you
>>38900638
>>
too beta to really do much. I constantly feel like everyone's eyes are on me and I have a hard time talking to people.
>>
>>38899832
"Make Yourself" - Don't let any of the bad things that have happened to you in your life change who you are a person, make yourself don't let others make you.

I live my life to this and also have a tattoo of it and trust me I have been through a lot of shit buddy.
>>
>>38899832
>Raised to be fat and asthmatic
Bitter gym rat

>Stabbed in the back by close friends
Uptight, with stick up my ass

>Grew up in upper class school never fitting in
Cynical and isolated

>Refuse to be a compulsive liar but hate being a dick
Really sarcastic

This too >>38899850
>>
>tfw great body but shy as fuck

Also, why is my voice so low?
Whenever I try to speak loud, my throat hurts
>>
>>38899832
Im an only child. I feel like I don't have any truly very close friends, but that might be a result of my mind being twisted by how friendship is portrayed in media.

4chan has made me a little sour irl i think. I'm allowed to talk about wtf i want here, so in real life when people start talking about the same shit conversations I've heard so many times before ("I like drake", "trump v Hillary", etc) I just kind of tune out.

I generally try to be somewhat nice, but sometimes I get kind of snappy. That's at least partly because I feel like people like to give me shit, though. It's not so bad that I'm constantly thinking about it. I could probably use a gf for some of that sweet sweet social capital.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.