[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk here /fit/: Is the dating scene dead nowadays? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 37

File: 1376486655423.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1376486655423.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Real talk here /fit/:

Is the dating scene dead nowadays?
Are there any girls out there worth a relationship, rather than a fuck n dump?
>>
>>38895563
>Are there any girls out there worth a relationship, rather than a fuck n dump?

Yes, lots. But most of them are already in relationships.
>>
>>38895563
I know a perfect girl that would be a perfect girlfriend but she doesnt share the same feelings I have for her, but she gives me hope that there are more like her out there. Probably even better then her
>>
Dating sucks these days. Girls that are 4 won't even look at a guy unless he's at least an 8. I blame Tinder.
>>
>>38895563
Im probably a terrible person to ask but i had a relationship that ended after many years so i was kind of hopeful going into the single market again.
It was terrible, ive met very few single girls during this two year period and ive managed to get laid two times

Seems dating as a straight guy can be explained as follows:
>Somewhat attractive
>Decent personality
>Single
Pick one, in very rare cases two
>>
>>38895853
then i'm fucked i guess? 5 years until 30 and i have yet to have the experience of living with a girl
>>
>>38895563
>This way of thinking
>Waaaahhh... Why cant I get a gf?
>All women are evil sluts

Typical virgin on /fit/ and r/redpill.

Grow up!
>>
>>38895862
Like i said, im a terrible person to ask because im not too experienced with girls since ive been single two years and barely met any single chicks

Its a game where the odds are stacked against you, but youve got to understand its like that everywhere
Do you think youre the only one applying for a job? Seeking an apartment? Competing in sports? Applying for college?
Men face competition all the time, its what makes us great and i did oversimplify

I choose to improve myself and hold out hope i find a girl who fits my reasonable demands
I havent had much luck with dating since im not really a hookup person but i imagine it cant be all too difficult to bang girls off tinder if youre somewhat attractive

Also, speaking from experience living with a girl is terrible. Really brings out the worst in them so i wouldnt recommend it
>>
>>38895873
I'm serious here anon
>>
Been trying to get back into it these past few months. It's tough. I've had several first dates. Can't get a second date to save my life. It doesn't help that I'm literally borderline aspie, I guess.
>>
>>38895563
Did you try church or christian fellowships?

If you're irreligious i don't know what to tell you. Try coed hobbies/clubs like rockclimbing and see if any girls seem likable and single.
>>
>>38895920
Looking for a girl in your "hobby area" is a meme though anon
>>
>>38895904
dunno man, it's like it's getting more difficult the older you get
>>
Yes. I found one.

She was a virgin, good career, kind, charitable, intelligent, modest but with a private kinky side.
>>
>>38895873
but there is a point where a man would just stop trying out of frustration and eventually they just go to festivals to scout out for drunk sluts
>>
>>38895873
>Implying I want a gf

Man if I want someone who cares about me and is loyal I will get a dog, also I have friends to talk to. Fucking /fit/ believes all their problems will be solved by a gf, but it wont. Just like lifting doesn't cure autism.
>>
>>38895966
she'll leave you, she'll think she's missing out on stuff it'll happen
>>
>>38895920
Rock climbing gyms are full of hot single chicks, it is insane, i have never seen so many hot single chicks in one place anywhere else.
>>
>>38895563
I dunno
stopped giving a fuck long time ago
>>
>>38895951
Tell me about it, im 29 and its not getting easier
Most girls who seem to show an interest in me are around 20-25 so thats nice but honestly...i cant be arsed with girls
>>
>>38896064
This. A qt3.14 australian girl just came up and started talking to me at the rock climbing gym. Wished I was single for a moment
>>
>>38895563
There are, they're just harder to find because they don't participate in hookup culture at bars, clubs, and apps like tinder. You've got used to having pussy on tap so you got spoiled and forgot what it's like to have to court a good woman. You're going to have to meet them through mutual friends, mutual interests, and dumb luck just like in the good old days. 2/3 of my LTRs were excellent, top tier women, but I didn't meet either through the usual ways you'd meet women nowadays. The first I met through a girl I met in a math club in high school, and the second I met at university orientation. My 2nd LTR wasn't great, but I knew her through an old job I had. You're going to have to work for it and put yourself out there.

Good luck OP, you don't know how great a woman can be until you have a loyal, loving woman at your side who cares for you as much as you care for them.
>>
I found her, otherwise perfect if she didn't have the libido of an 80 year old woman
>>
>>38896085
shit man...
>>
>>38896103
>you don't know how great a woman can be until you have a loyal, loving woman at your side who cares for you as much as you care for them.
she will, no matter how cute or loyal she looks like, leave you for someone else
>>
>>38896162
lots of women stay loyal. lots of couples grow old together. stay bitter and mad.
>>
File: 1472958345904.jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1472958345904.jpg
34KB, 960x498px
>>38896162
I genuinely feel bad for men who think this is true. You must be supremely unhappy and lonely.
>>
>>38896085
26 here
milfs seem to like me but I don't dig crusty pussies
>>
>>38895563

Good women are rare. That's just the truth of it.

They are out there.
>>
>>38896153
My point being it gets harder as you get older but younger girls are still up for grabs, however these are fickle as fuck

Listen to this guy>>38896103
Its not gonna be easy but it will be worth it
Dont listen to all the negative mindsets on here because you need to think about where this is coming from

Alot of these >tfw no gf, no pussy
posts are coming from guys who refuse to improve themselves, refuse to socialize or fear rejection
Im working on my issues, i worry about rejection still because of my own past. Its something that I need to get over
Believe in yourself anon, all of you
>>
File: 1441632702016.png (454KB, 697x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441632702016.png
454KB, 697x360px
>>38895589
>>
>>38896162
*if given the chance
>>
In my life, I have met two girls that I think would be worth more than a fuck and dump. I've been holding on to one for 4 years now
>>
>>38896203

hahaha i will get the last laugh roflmao
>>
>>38895873
w e w

>This way of thinking
>Waaaahhh... Why cant I get a gf?
>All women are evil sluts

except that's not what he said at all
>>
>WAHHHHHH I CANT KEEP A GIRL
>WAHHH I GOT KEKED

the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 years, but now you can just come on /fit/ and cry about it.

stop blaming your loneliness on your time frame.
>>
>>38896670

>the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 years

you are retarded
>>
>>38896670
>the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 years,
[citation needed]

I seriously doubt that the struggles men today face in dating are the same as men 30 years ago did
>>
>>38896670
seems to you only if you were married for the last 30 years... question is, were you even alive 30 years ago?
>>
>>38895966
how ugly was she?
>>
>>38896103
>You've got used to having pussy on tap so you got spoiled and forgot what it's like to have to court a good woman
I think you might be assuming a lot.
>>
Absolutely not. Just had a fat 31 year old single mom tell me she doesnt want to be "caged" with marriage and homemaking.

She wants to rotate partners and live life her own way, refuses to acknowledge that there's a window to how long she can do this and she's already begun reaching

Doesnt believe Younger women are more attractive than older women. Is grossly overweight, has a kid, believes she's good looking and wants a tall attractive wealthy male and nothing else.

Absolutely entitled and delusional, this is all women. Probably even worse with white women.

There's no point to any of it mate.
>>
>>38896203
You're right I am.
Doesn't change the "fact" that women will leave you. It's not really a fact, but it's in every way the impression I have gotten over the years.
>>
If you're willing to date Asians, first generation Asians in America are usually top tier from my experience.

>Raised in a western environment so they're not weirdos
>Hold traditional values and value family
>Typically very driven, strive to achieve as much as possible. Oriented on having successful careers

Biggest cons are that sometimes they try to drag their family along with them and your son could very easily look like Elliott Roger.

I've met 3 girls like this in the course of a year and all of them were virgins. Took two of their virginities and I'm still dating one of those.
>>
no

i have a dozen girls who would drop whoever they're with right now to date me, its called being attractive
>>
Oddly enough when you have money it's a lot easier to find women.
>>
>>38895966
This

She's also incredibly good looking somehow

No career though because girls this good only exist in high school before they get ruined by adulthood and pop culture.
>>
How do you guys think Zydrunas is holding up? He was injured and didn't compete in WSM this year am I right?

I really don't like Brian and want Z to win his last title before he retires and then the future of the sport has to be Eddie
>>
>>38898938
This applies to first generation Latinos too

Traditional values, strong worth ethic, usually less intelligent than asians unfortunately, but if you found an intelligent one stay with her because conservative latino women are loyal and loving as all fucking hell and make perfect wives
>>
>>38898994
oops wrong thread
>>
>>38898938

I agree, except I think the western environment does make you a weirdo.
>>
>>38899160
Eh, I said that because if they are raised in a western country they are used to seeing white people and know what western lifestyles are like.

A lot of normal eastern folks, particularly in china, kinda get amazed when they see white men. You marry them and bring them back to America and suddenly there's white men everywhere and they can live the western lifestyle without you anymore, meaning they're more liable to divorce and or cheating. It's bad if the only reason you can marry a foreign girl is because you're a novelty. Especially if you're no longer a novelty when you move.
>>
>>38896203
You have no idea.

I used to believe otherwise, you know, up until the people who seem most loyal betrayed me. But the reality is that friends, lovers, even immediate family members have been back stabbing eachother for their own personal gain since the begining of history and I have no reason to believe that's going to change. Humans in general are worthless.
>>
>>38900283

so die then bro what the fuck.

or are you so apathetic that after all this droning on about muh nihilism muh humans r garbage you don't even have the fortitude to opt out and kill yourself?

truly pathetic my man.
>>
File: 1472564493524.png (661KB, 921x4455px) Image search: [Google]
1472564493524.png
661KB, 921x4455px
Of course there are.
They're all over 27 after jumping on 100 cocks and deciding to try and find the "one".
>>
>>38895589
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Infinitely-High_Boyfriend-Factor
>>
>>38896670
>the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 year
This is so wrong it hurts.
>>
File: 1365466802729.jpg (41KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1365466802729.jpg
41KB, 500x404px
I lived with my ex of 2 years for 6 months

>she always ate my food
>used my soaps/shampoos
>never cleaned
>always left the blender dirty every day
>bitched about me not spending time with her when i'd come home after working 10 hours and get on my ps4
>ended after i caught her texting some guy about coming over
>threw her phone outside as far as i could
>told her never contact me again
>tfw that was 6 months ago
>>
>>38900283
This. Every time I think I can trust someone to at least try and be a decent person, they just prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1431827577524.jpg (109KB, 680x526px) Image search: [Google]
1431827577524.jpg
109KB, 680x526px
>>38895563
I don't bother anymore because I don't know how to bother.

Let me explain

It took me until I was 23 to remove myself from NEET living and, now that I work and incorporate fitness into my life, I have zero clue as to how I would involve 'love' in my life in any capacity. Despite being healthier and in good shape, I'm still an autist.

I'm generally too busy, and I missed the boat on dating as a teen, so I'm not sure how I would now. I'm more than ready to die alone.
>>
>>38900505
Outside of throwing her phone, much respect.
Keep on mate.
>>
File: 1475074699580.jpg (8KB, 168x251px) Image search: [Google]
1475074699580.jpg
8KB, 168x251px
I started talking to this girl at my work and I heard from a coworker she really likes me. So I was going to ask her out one day and creeped on her facebook to see if she had a bf and she did so I started distancing myself emotionally. It's been about a month and we still talk alot but I creeped on her again a couple days ago and saw shes single now.

I didn't want to cuck some guy so I backed off but I assume she broke up with him for me.

What do I do here?
>>
>>38900660
Coffee date. See how you feel about her when you interact with her outside of work. Plus not very expensive nor is there a high chance she will flake.
>>
File: 1463037002201.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1463037002201.png
149KB, 499x499px
>>38900566
you're right i should've given her the phone and asked her nicely to leave

>not treating whores the way they should be treated
>>
>>38900505
How far was as far as you could?
>>
>>38895563
Yeah it's worth it. There's a lot of shit to wake through, but they're out there.

They have their own shit too, by the way. A healthy relationship requires love, support, and communication from both parties.
>>
>>38900710
Don't listen to that fag, hoe doesn't deserve respect.
>>
>>38895792
This.

Social media has killed all dating stuff. When girls can post their monotonous pictures and bullshit on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and get tons of likes and OMG GIRL YOU ARE SO HOT and thirsty guys commenting, and they can go on Tinder where the thirst kings on there swipe on everyone, what do you expect?
>>
Guys a shut-in virgin but the concept of dating really confuses me.

Like, I understand that probably most girls high school and in college are probably single. But it seems like in the real world, pretty much all girls are in a relationship to some extent, but if that's the case, then why are so many guys single?

Like, no girls are single, but TONS of guys are?
>>
>>38900333
Just because people are garbage doesn't mean existence is. Lots of great shit worth living for and experiencing. People are vile things though.
Not even that anon.
>>
>>38900544
Jesus, you're me, but I'm just starting to get in shape.
>>
>>38900660
>but I assume she broke up with him for me.
Trust me, don't make that assumption.
>>
>>38899013

Plus, half latino boys just look like tan white people a lot of the time, so no hapa murder spree sons.
>>
File: hardcorefeelz.png (11KB, 479x127px) Image search: [Google]
hardcorefeelz.png
11KB, 479x127px
>>38895717
Are you niggers ready for some major fucking feels?
>In college, /fit/ and pretty sociable. Met qt who i really liked
>sob story yada yada get depressed and bail out, lay in bed literally all day and get fat (50 FUCKING POUNDS GAINED) for a year.
>Go to coding bootcamp, get job as web dev.
>move to city close to college town
>Friend sends me this message about how he talked to qt
JUST. She's gf material senpai. Ive lost 25 of the pounds, once i finish off the other half Im going for gold
>>
>>38895563
>Is the dating scene dead nowadays?
It's dead due to social media giving women inflated egos and unrealistic expectations only few men can uphold.
>>
>>38901736
bruh good feels
>>
>>38901736

She's over you now tho. Girls move on much faster than guys.
>>
Why not just go on dates with qts and fuck them too?

Go out and have fun with girls you can have fun with, fuck, continue fucking, maybe have a relationship if that's what you want, if not and she does peace out and move on to another one, continue improving yourself.

You think about this shit too much.
>>
I've been extremely discouraged because any girl I talk to is talking to five other guys. I can't tell the difference between genuine interest and validation seeking.
I've asked this girl out for a second date but she hasn't responded. Have to force myself to wait a few days between seeing and messaging her so I don't seem desperate.
>>
>>38902576
If she doesn't respond within a day, don't send her another one.
Just drop all contact.

If she was interested she'd have contacted you back ASAP.
>>
File: 1447187008661.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1447187008661.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>38902664
She sent a snapchat right after so I know she saw it.
It's too bad. She seemed really nice.
>>
>>38901061
Desirable girls are actually in relationships, particularly ones that display wife-like qualities
A lot of attractive women are single but will say they have boyfriends to reject you without flat out saying it
>>
>>38896085
28 and I feel the same way. Most girls who show interest in me are like around 19 or 20, but we're just so different in terms of values. I don't even have any social media.
>>
>>38902699

Don't let this make you bitter understand that most guys go through this. Dating and romance is a game and its just bad luck that you were born a male. You and your peers were spawned with natural handicaps in this game. Sperm is cheap and wombs are not. Our evolutionary history was developed around this fact
>>
>>38900566
Fairly reasonable resonse desu, senpai. He could have just beat her.
>>
>>38901736
>peepee house
>>
Just turned 29. Bitches ain't shit at this point. I've dated cuties and fucked a few heffers back in my DYEL days.

There is a funny thing going on with women and people in general. They don't give a fuck about you. They're not loyal, they won't mire your gains after a while, and they won't spot your squat. Every relationship eventually turns into shit. "You don't take me out anymore", "You don't make my protein shake in the morning", "lets move in together", "pay attention to me!!! please respond"

Who the fuck has time for this shit.

You as a man need to dissasociate happiness with women, sure they're fun to hang out with and put your dick in there and chat up some bantz but thats really about it.

Focus on yourself, the gainz, stacking cash. Fuck the hoes. We're all going to make it.
>>
>>38900660
>but I assume she broke up with him for me
Holy shit the delusion.
>>
>>38900390
Can anyone else confirm this that dating gets better as you get older and more successful?
Im 29 and so far ive noticed none of these things that this article claims "should" happen to guys in my position

Seems like after 25 most women either are in a commited relationship since many years back or dissapear completly
>>
here's the thing boyos.

Traditionally wives are younger than their husbands, my grandparents were 10 years apart and married at 20/30 respectively, my parents were 6 years apparent and married in their 30's, all these dudes in here and myself included are probably mid-late 20's, yeah sure in about 5 years or so the women your age will be dried up and bitter from all the bad roads they've been down but they won't be the women you would want anyway, why bang some 32 year old dried up fucking ex-cheerleader-turned-cumdump when you could easily grab yourself a nice 23/24 year old, university educated, lively and adventurous sweetheart with the world ahead of her?
>>
File: science_girl.jpg (647KB, 1620x2584px) Image search: [Google]
science_girl.jpg
647KB, 1620x2584px
>>38904121
There's nothing wrong with an older woman who has her own career and already explored the world
>>
>>38900544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k
>>
>>38895563
The correct term is pump n dump
>>
serious question

If I want a quality gf, should I just continue improving myself, like going to the gym, studying in the libary, etc. and one day I will meet her randomly, or should I activley search fo a girl on events?

How did you meet your gf? was it random or did you aproach 10 girls until one was good?

I feel like chasing girls is pretty "beta" because you throw away your limited time on earth just to meet a fucking bitch
>>
File: That_s_it__dude.gif (498KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
That_s_it__dude.gif
498KB, 500x225px
>>38903439
Fucking A man that is the life for me.
>>
>>38904081
Well, the type of guy's they described have good jobs and education, and are most likely somewhat fit. They mentionned a barrister, an engineer. What do you do? Are you /fit/ and/or working on it?
>>
>>38905596
You have to put in the time to get what you want. You also have to expect rejection.
>>
>>38905596
You have to put effort into looking for girls where it be doing hobbies where you could meet them, online dating, going to bars etc. Girls rarely approach, you have to do everything.
>>
holy shit balls my thread is still up nice

how are dating apps destroying todays dating economy, anons?
>>
>>38906783
average girls think they are more attractive than they actual are since they get so much attention
>>
>>38895920
Roasties have even ruined church. (((non denominational churches))) have became really popular in my area because they dress like sluts and use it as a social gathering rather than church
>>
>>38896162
Shut up faggot. Just because bitches use your pathetic ass for fear of being alone, doesn't mean everyone else is as worthless.
>>
>>38906783
Mass communication and social media including dating apps have ruined women and a majority of guys.
>>
>>38906783

eh you just have a lot more people being exposed to potential hooking up etc. Depends how you see it for some people it becomes an easy addiction or whatever, hard to see emotion or anything in sex when you've fucked 50+ people in the last year.

Personally the reason I dont use tinder or dating apps also, seems to end up feeling empty like anyone could do it. That girl or woman everyone wants to fuck but cant isnt on tinder type deal
>>
>>38906482
>What do you do? Are you /fit/ and/or working on it?
Im studying finance and gonna get a pretty well paying job as soon as i finish school, already got a part time job in my field for experience so its good
And yes, im fit

Point was i left a pretty well paying job to start studying and i noticed no real change
Gonna keep on working towards being fit and well paid and hopefully what they say will come true for me aswell
>>
>>38908333
If your fit, and gonna get paid, then alls you'll be missing is being cultured and you're 100% alpha male. And let's face it, you don't need to be considered a scholar for a broad to be impressed by your culture gains. Bitches don't know much...
>>
>>38908796
Im think so yeah, well hopefully thats the way it will work
Currently dating a girl who is 20 so it does seem optimistic
Still, things can change for the worse but im gonna work my ass off to make sure i end up being where i want
>>
>>38895563
Have you been to uni? Plenty of qts there,many of which are relationship material

Also plenty of pump and dump opportunities
>>
there are all kinds of girls out there. just keep meeting new people and evetnaully you'll find one where the feeling is mutual. what happens if you don't meet a lot of people is that you'll eventually find one girl that shows a little interest, think she is the one, realize she actually doesn't love you and never will and then you cry hysterically.
>>
No you are too late OP.

All the good girls married good men, and all that's left now are the broken leftovers with no purpose, self-confidence and self-respect.

There's also a lot of dysfunctional women around.
>>
>>38896064
Seconding this from experience.
>>
>>38895920
Yeah, looking for a girl at church is great.

>>38906877
Depends on the non-denom church. Mine is non-denom, but we joke that that just means "Baptist with a decent website". Women dress modestly but attractively.
>>
>>38896162
Why do you guys always push this narrative? Of course there will be disloyal whores, but to say that all or even most girls do this is ridiculous.
>>
>>38895563
Dating scene is pretty shitty.

A lot of people seem to think that a relationship nowadays should be being able to put up with this other person.

I've had 2 long relationships and I ended both of them. I am of the firm opinion that you should enjoy and love being around the person your with a good 90% of the time(because conflicts do occur) but if most of the time youre dreading to get back to your girl because shes bitchy or your always trying to be on her good side and not make her bitchy or its no fun or theres no sexual energy anymore then its time to cut that shit off.

A relationship should make you(and her..or whatever floats your boat) happy....If youre constantly bitching at each other, causing strife and drama, or just together so your not alone then whats the fucking point. Do whatever makes you happy.

I have FWB's until I find a good one, date for like forever, then get into a relationship. After two long relationships though I dont think ill get into one again unless shes a candidate for marriage.

MORAL OF THE STORY: dating scene is shit for above average men looking for a good looking girl with a good personality who is trustworthy.
>>
>>38910237
amen anon
>>
>>38910237
>or its no fun or theres no sexual energy anymore then its time to cut that shit off.
this so much
>>
>>38909604
Sssh.
Fuck off with the facts and logic man.
>>
>>38910237
>or its no fun or theres no sexual energy anymore then its time to cut that shit off.
>or just together so your not alone then whats the fucking point
holy fuck boat this is spot on
>>
>>38910237
This if the fucking truth, righ here my man

So many people tend to stay with someone just to not be alone, eventhough they either don't feel love anymore or are just sexually not on the same level as they want to be.

Yes the reason to leave someone because of sex might seem dumb, but in the end it's something that isn't making you happy anymore, sometimes you've got to be egoistic.
>>
>>38910237
anon, i saved your post to show it to the girl who is doing exactly what you're describing
>>
>>38910369
Im just curious because i have stayed with a girl despite things being shitty and there being close to no sex
What are you supposed to do if you lack other options?

Me and the ex had sex once every 6-7 months and since the breakup its been more than a year since the last time i got laid
>>
>>38910404
Nothing man, if you're not getting what is making you happy, be it feelings or just sex, don't stay in something you're unhappy man.

Concentrate on other stuff
>>
>>38910422
Well point was i would be unhappy in both scenarios but marginally better because more sex in the relationship

I mean sex makes me happy, when school, lifting and work is done i just wish i could slide down on my couch, put on a movie/series and hold my girl in my arms to then escalate it to sex but its just not happening

It had to end but sometimes i wish it had´nt or wonder if things could have improved with more effort...
>>
>>38910466
>put on a movie/series and hold my girl in my arms to then escalate it to sex but its just not happening
First talk with her, try to figure it out
If it isn't getting better, cut it off as the other anon said, no sense in torturing yourself just to be pretend
>>
>>38910509
I might be shit as explaining but i dont have a relation anymore
Situation was purely hopothetical
Ex gf already had a new guy after two weeks, she has a history of that so im not surprised but i havent been able to get a new girl yet and its been a very long time

Dont you guys have an ideal scenario painted out in your head of what you want and it never happens the way you want it to?
Its not even unreasonable, it just doesnt work out like you planned it and you cant for the very life of you understand why
>>
>>38910509
>First talk with her
It has to be her idea. You can't talk someone into finding you attractive and wanting to suck your dick.

Your best bet is to move on an look for better options.
>>
File: 1474348298159.jpg (78KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1474348298159.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
>go to /fit/
>threads about women being whores, dating scene is dead, etc
>go to /r9k/
>go to /pol/
>go to /his/
>go to /sci/

pls

no more
>>
>>38910534
1. Lift.
2. Gain aesthetics.
3. Let your ideal scenarios come true.
>>
>>38910539
The majority of women are whores. Expect the expected and treat them as such. No need to feel upset about it, it's life, find ways to deal with it.
>>
>>38910548
im 89kg at 185cm with around 15% bf, i dont see how lifting will improve things
So far lifting has done jack shit for my dating life, not gonna stop lifting but i dont really think it helps
>>
File: 1469401936983.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1469401936983.png
123KB, 785x757px
Girls have extremely high standards
They read about a 6'2 rich chad taking out a girl from Tinder on a helicopter date and think they all deserve that
Girls don't have to face consequences for their actions (if they didn't like the sex they claim rape, if they fucked a useless guy they live off the state etc.)
They also get showered in attention everywhere and praised for so many things that are completely normal for men

If you wanna blame the betas who let this happen or the women who go along with it is up to you

>>38910539
Ever thought about it being true? And 4chan is the only place where you're still able to tell the truth
>>
File: eggy.jpg (31KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
eggy.jpg
31KB, 337x600px
Also if you're not good looking don't even try
I fell for the lifting meme and it didn't improve my chances one bit, because I'm still 5'8 with a weak jaw and horrible receding chin
>>
>>38910562
The majority of woman are woman, that's what's so fucked up about it
>>
>>38904168
The non sluts like these are too smart for me so its a turn off... sigh but i dont want a slut
>>
>>38910663
Unless you are eggman level ugly you can get a gf, shit even that 0/10 dude isn't a virgin.

Think about that, a 0/10 managed to get laid without paying a hooker and you can't.
>>
>>38895563
yea brah, just won't find them in western cultures. Go find yourself a nice traditional girl in Asia, Eastern Europe or other non-developed countries. They're out there m8
>>
>>38910889
>Unless you are eggman level ugly you can get a gf
Doesnt seem like it
Ive had a gf before but relationship lasted for 5 years before our breakup and i honestly forgot how i got her in the first place

Going out, being social and talking to girls is easy but this does not seem to be the way to go about getting a gf
>>
>>38896670
nice b8
>>
>>38904168
>Christian (and it's important)
into the trash it goes
>>
Pathetic thread full of bitter betas who think just because one person wronged them everyone must be terrible people.

Just pathetic.
>>
>>38904168
...you live near me
>>
File: 1378861134892.gif (462KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1378861134892.gif
462KB, 300x168px
>>38911074
i live near you
>>
File: 1454853439273.jpg.png (83KB, 255x213px) Image search: [Google]
1454853439273.jpg.png
83KB, 255x213px
>meet really cool girl in class and talk with her for about a week
>Get her number before the weekend
>she's acting flirty and seductive, very interested in me it seems
>ask her number
>she looks for it in her phone and I write it out
>Gives me a big smile as she leaves class
>send her a text 6 or so hours later asking if I got the right number, ask how her night is going
>its almost been 24 hours and she hasn't responded

Did I make a mistake writing out her number, was there a technical error that prevented it from reaching her?
Why would she act that way around me and then ignore me?
What do? She's actually smart and has class unlike 90% of the women I interact with.
>>
>>38901736
It's too late.
She's taken 10 dicks by now and is over you because she had to rationalize rejection, something she isnt used to, by convincing herself she didnt really like you in the first place
>>
>>38895873

>grow up

>man up

Everyone is in a shouting match but nobody listens and refuses to.
>>
>>38911121
She just texted back, oh thank fuck
>>
>>38911292
your autism was popping up there for a second m8, you're putting too much importance on this bish. She's not special m8, and if you treat her like she is, she's gonna get bored and leave you
>>
File: IMG_0441.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.png
156KB, 362x259px
I fell in love 2 times with very long term relationships
>first girl, met in college
>hit it off great
>2 years later she gets all of a sudden super bitchy
>wants to control aspects of my life
>constantly complains, like in restaurants she would complain to the waiters if her food wasn't "satisfactory," or if there was too much ice in her drink, shit like that
>ended up leaving her as she became a monster

No big deal

>second girl met at work
>we move in together 6 months in
>she was a college gymnast
>great body, 6/10 face but seemed very sweet
>she gets drunk at a bar and starts flirting with dudes
>my friends see her there and text me
>long story short kicked her out
>she marries this army guy and they divorce like 3 months later, she had a kid with him
>she picks up another army guy like 2-3 weeks after her divorce and gets married while she's still pregnant
>they stay together for 2 years and she has 3 more children
>he divorces her a couple months back
>she now has 4 kids and 2 divorces at age 26 and all of a sudden guess who gets a text this morning and from whom
Pic related
>>
>>38911337
I know that, its just that this is the first time I've really made moves on a woman because I had quite a few personal issues when I was in high school that I've finally resolved, so understandably, I'm a tad bit nervous, I don't have a lot of experience with women, if any. I've tried to structure my thoughts and aim them towards being uncaring, and for the most part, I am, but I really can't help but like this girl.
>>
>>38910646
>high standards
They think they have high standards, they'll tell you they want a 6'2 rich guy but all you really need to be is confident and talk to them.

What girls say they want and what they actually want are miles apart.
>>
>>38911292
Womemes pull this kinda shit all the time. They like to dangle things in front of you when they can tell you're interested.

Force yourself to have an IDGAF attitude and her pussy will be soaked for you m9
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 147x147px
The younger they are, the more risk. 27 is a sweet spot. I'd say 30 is a guranteed marriage because no one wants to look too old before they find someone
>>
>>38895563
Hey man chiming in with my experience, community college student In Washington and on my campus it feels like 30% sloots and then 70% regular girls who seem perfectly date able (when partying with the regular kids they don't party but just all drink and chat and have fun with eachother playing drinking card games or drunk Mario kart games). I've noticed the 30% of sloots are the hotter girls who get all the attention but there are hundreds and hundred of nice average girls who I think would make great partners. I have plenty f fiends who are girls who don't even drink or party and just do school, work, study and who probably just go unnoticed

I feel like the redpoll girls def exist and are easily spotted but UR just letting confirmation bias ruin your perspective and there are perfectly nice girls everywhere too. I could be wrong and they could all be suckin chad on the weekend by as I've gotten older my gut feeling is pretty spot on and I honestly think there are plenty of nice girls you'd be happy to date!
>>
>>38911500
Why would you waste time with such conceited whores anon?
>>
>>38895862
You're fucking 25 dude, good lord. Chill out and let life take its course
>>
>>38904168
She's not attractive though.
>>
From the behalf of us women, I wouldn't say that it's easy for us either. Or yeah, it's super easy to get laid, if that's what you seek. But at least for me personally that means absolutely nothing, cause sex with feelings involved is better than any other sex with some 10/10 hunk.

Men doesn't approach us women outside Tinder and other such channels. Maybe when you go out, some super shitfaced men will dare to come over. But if you don't rely on Tinder and don't really enjoy going out, your chances of meeting guys is pretty close to 0.

Tinder is awful. Where as in theory it's full of options, running on dates started to feel like going to a job interview. I was never excited about the oncoming dates, cause in reality you could never tell whether you'd actually hit on in person. Mostly, no matter how good the banter was earlier, when you meet, it just doesn't work. People are often times different IRL, personality or looks wise. And maybe I am too.

Not that it was men's fault that finding decent, single men was so difficult. I'm too much of a pussy to approach totally random men either. I have pretty much given up on the thought of looking for someone special, and decided to put that energy on just improving myself and enjoying life.
>>
>>38910237
>MORAL OF THE STORY: dating scene is shit for above average men looking for a good looking girl with a good personality who is trustworthy.

Dating scene is kinda hopeless for us decent, above average looking females with brain and strong values and loyal side. I lift, I'm pretty well-read, somewhat politically active and conservative without being a religious nutbag.

Just how many male equals you think there's left? It seems like to me that every decent looking man in a tremendous asshole, who will cheat at some point just cause he can. Or he doesn't even want a relationship, he just wants to bang several women, after all, cause he can. I don't even have any personal experience on being a victim for one, but I've seen that pattern in action anyway.

I don't want a man who looks good, but who's stupid or an asshole. Sometimes both. Naturally I can't date a man who isn't somewhat attractive, but this really isn't a problem since I see attractive men on daily basis - it's just that those men are rarely actually nice and polite people. I wouldn't even go on a date with some cocky selfish ass who thinks he's God's gift for females. It seems to be a curse, humbleness, kindness and good looks rarely lives in a same man. In my entire life I think I've met a few men, who were good looking, smart, polite and family-orientated. Now that's alpha for you.
>>
>>38900409

what the fuck... this youtube channel.
>>
>>38914104
>t seems to be a curse, humbleness, kindness and good looks rarely lives in a same man.
thats because for an attractive man, theres no benefit to being too humble or kind and few drawbacks for being a cocky asshole. women set the overall stage in the dating game, men just play the game theyve been thrown into.
>>
I don't think the dating scene is really that different to males than itis to females. In term of long term relationships I mean. Sure the females get laid more easily by "just someone", but like >>38914104
said, the equivalent for cheating slut is a guy who's just interested in "conquering" women.

Where some girls think they deserve everything, some guysthink they deserve a girl justtbecause they have their life in some condition. There's no such thing as deserving another people, they're persons ffs and not some objects for your amusement.
>>
>>38914104
I would consider myself good looking humble and kind, but I'm really shy do you have any advice for a guy like me who wants a girl like you? Is being shy just a massive turn-off?
>>
>>38914296
That's just bullshit. Sure being humble may not helpif you just want to slay pussy, but there's different thing in life as well. Not blaming anyone to go for that, but to say there'sno benefit is diminishing individuality.
>>
>>38914384
Not>>38914104
But no it isn't. You should also realize that many girlsare shy as well, so there's a high chance that if someone is interested in you and you don't advance, she won't either. It's a though reality sometimes. Try having hobbies where people are social and there are lots of girls aswell to get used to talking with them normally. Dancing is good, if you like sports. Also different kinds of amateur theatres. If you're not into acting, there's plenty of other things too and usually there's tons of great and open minded people. It's a great balance to the hatred of the internet.
>>
No, it's just that highly attractive men are hooking up with most of the women, who prefer being a side bitch to a relationship with a less attractive man. As it is with many things in life, you are elite or shit.
>>
>>38914384
>Is being shy just a massive turn-off?
Definitely not. If you are what you claim to be, being shy is not a bad thing what so ever. It's a huge 4chan meme that all women go for aggressive dominating men. Sure some do and I get the biological reason behind that, but personally I'm turned off if some man is overly confident, smooth and cocky. Simply if man has that kind of an attitude, it's like it says on his forehead that "I'll treat you like crap." Desperate females with low self-esteem will fall to that trap.
I actually had a good relationship with my father so I want someone who respects me.
So tldr; do anything but become cocky bitter wnb alpha just cause fellow 4chaners read some PUA books and now thinks they have cracked the code. Or sure if you want multiple women, but if you want one good one, that's not the way to go.

Also, approach the girls you are interested in. Even today, the pressure to make a move pretty much lies on shoulders of a man. For example, there's a man at my gym whom I've chatted a bit and who I see regularly. I try to smile at him and I feel like I've given every subtile positive signals there is in the book without seeming too obvious. I think that he is either awkward like me or just uncomfortable cause he has noticed me checking him out. However, I'm waiting for him to make a final move and unless he never does, I'll assume that he's either not single or just not into me and then go back to following the normal gym code and avoid him.
>>
>>38914395
i never said theres no benefit to being humble, but very few girls see it as a positive trait. many see it as a negative trait. girls often love it when a guy loves himself, though.
>>
>>38895563

i live near a big city and i have met 81 people on tinder over a 2 year span (79 girls, 1 twink, 1 tranny), here's the breakdown

-vast majority, at least 60 were one night stands
-15 or so were casual hookups/friends with benefits that lasted for weeks/months
-2 girlfriends, both weren't american though, one from germany, one from caribbean

a lot of girls online are socially awkward and insecure

but in my experience there is no hope with american women when it comes to relationships t b h f a m
>>
>>38914454
I thought women didn't want to be approached at the gym. Is that just a /fit/ meme?
>>
File: earth-on-fire.jpg (51KB, 576x482px) Image search: [Google]
earth-on-fire.jpg
51KB, 576x482px
>>38895563
Serious Girl Gang is fucking it up with their malicious social engineering project
>>
File: 1421570913508.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1421570913508.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>38895563
I'm already planning out how to tell my parents they won't be having grandkids OP
>>
>>38895563
>Are there any girls out there worth a relationship,
none that want to date you
>>
>work with a 37 year old single qt
>I'm 23, working in the same company has her for more than a year now
>never really made any move
>not showing her signs, neither is she
>went out to eat with our team
>after they all left, I asked her out for drinks
>got wasted af
>4 am, we're near her place
>she insists she drives me home
>say I'm fine
>there's a store near by, asks me if I want to sober up first
>say no I'm grabbing a taxi
>she never asked me to just crash in her place
Well am I out of it /fit/? Did she just fancy a young guy who's her workmate to make better relations at work?
>>
>>38895563
no everything is over. kill yourself and your relatives, anon. abandon hope
>>
File: chad being chad.jpg (277KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chad being chad.jpg
277KB, 1080x1080px
>>38914606
Obviously it's a lie. I'm banging a lmao2plate squatting girl from my gym. All friends are jelly because of dat ass. And I'm literally an aspie, so if I can do it, so can you!
>>
>>38911356
Please what did the text say and what did you respond, if you did.
I wanna have a laugh
>>
>>38914104
>seems like to me that every decent looking man in a tremendous asshole, who will cheat at some point just cause he can. Or he doesn't even want a relationship, he just wants to bang several women, after all, cause he can.

lol you just described me
>>
File: sweaty frog.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty frog.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>work in a restaurant with lots of teenage girls
>one of them keeps making eye contact with me
>eventually talk to her to break the ice
>she is giggling at everything i say
>she adds me on facebook that night
>talk to her today
>she's sort of flirting
>can't help but flirt back
>tell her we should hang out soon

i'm about to quit that job so i'm not worried about it being awkward at work, but fuck lads she's 17... that's over the age of consent in my state but i'm in my early 20s and it's a bit weird

what should i do? i remember when i was 17 all the girls my age were dating older guys and i was pissed off but i guess it's just the way it goes
>>
>>38915377
Are you fucking retarded? Fuck her
>>
>>38915427
is it morally wrong?
>>
Bi guy, most girls aren't worth the time of fucking day, like sure is be interested in dating but they either ignore or play fucked mind games with you some way or another. Men are straightforward no bullshit though, success rate with women is like 1/10 or less and with men more like 5-9/10
>>
>>38903439
Mah nigga
>>
>>38908876
Uni is filled with libtards and SJWs
>>
>>38915440
Well ask your penis.
>>
>>38914606
I don't mind people chatting me up at gym, despite their gender or age. Just don't make it too obvious and just randomly go like "hey wanna go on a date" unless there has been some eye contact or talking and that she has seen you before. Just go and talk to her about some mundane shit and see how she reacts. Sure there are days when I'm grumpy and don't really wanna socialize, but it's not like I'd still think in the back of my mind that someone is an asshole for being nice to me.

Gurls complaning about that are just humblebragging.
>>
>>38914104
>Just how many male equals you think there's left?
Dating isnt easy for women because you have diffrent constraints
Getting dicked is easy as a woman, i dont think anyone would refute that fact but getting a guy to commit can be harder

I dont think any one person has the answer to this, might just be that there are a ton of guys like that which you describe but you just dont see/meet them

Partly it could be because there is lack of incentive to getting into a relationship
Ive had two LTRs and in both it was very shitty, cheating, constant nagging, fighting and overall complaining.
I know what people then say "Dont date shitty women" but the thing is they didnt seem shitty until well over a year into the relation. By that time ive made my commitment so im more focused on solving the problems to bring things back to (what i assume) normal levels

We work with diffrent obstacles, men and women. We need to work shit out and figure a way to solve this because i believe there are good men and good women aswell, atleast i hope so
>>
>>38895563
>Real talk here /fit/:
>Is the dating scene dead nowadays?
I would literally read anything thats written in this thread as satire, literally all of are virgins expect few lucky ones, ever fewer had actually had contact with females other than their mum or sister
>>
>>38915612
No need in beating a half dead horse though
>>
>>38915612
What's hard is that I have this image on the back of my mind how I'd find a man who loved as much as I loved him, and who'd have such a mentality that he's not with me just cause he
>is waiting for an upgrade
>can't find anyone better either
>is rather with me that alone at the given moment

And but
>he has realistic expectations and he knows that relationships require work and compromising
>and that there might be a point in time when he must chose to love me even if times are hard

Saying this makes me sound like the most clingy person ever, which I'm definitely not. I just want a secure, equal, stable relationship where we work together and make a great team. Treat each others as we treat our family members, supporting and encouraging them, not like we were always against each others playing games which each others, trying to guess what's going on in our relationship.

But it's almost like commitment to another on a such level doesn't even exist anymore. Sure you got every right to leave the relationship if you fancy so and what ever the reason, but what's fair is that you'd openly state your feelings, doubts or whatever issues there might be going on, instead of let's say staying in a relationship cause you don't wanna be alone but the second you find a new one, drop everything and just leave.

I wanna be able to trust that he is not going to cheat on me not cause he didn't sometimes kinda want to or cause he didn't have the chance, but cause he appreciates me and our relationship enough to stay away from the dark side.

Try building a life together with someone if he doesn't fill in that criteria. If he doesn't it really can't be compromised by being no matter how hot or funny or confident or fit or what ever.
>>
>>38915732
and this is why you are going to break other guys hearts
>>
>>38911337
But all I want is someone special in my life anon ;_;
>>
>>38895563
No.
Yes.
/thread
>>
>>38915732
>cause he
Its funny because i can relate to that
Ive had girlfriends who stuck with me until they found someone else and didnt simply want to be alone.
Its not weird to want to be with someone who actually wants to be with you too, not because of lack of options but because you two fit together.

>Saying this makes me sound like the most clingy person ever
No, it doesnt.
I can relate to it since a relationship is about getting along and cant be centered around what one person wants all the time because it simply wont work.
Its a give and take

What you describe ive experienced myself and ive heard from many guys who got dumped because the girl they were seeing met someone else or they got ghosted because she didnt want to commit since there might be someone better out there

The problems youre having dont seem to be tied to women alone but rather to dating as a whole and its not really constructive to talk about who is the worse offender but it seems dating right now leaves alot of people very unhappy and unable to find what they are looking for.

Real interesting study can be seen here
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/millennials-are-having-less-sex-their-parents-1573886
I also read another study saying millennials are the least sexually active generation since the great depression

Kind of makes you think about what the media wants to sell us and whats actually going on
>>
>>38913661
thats because you haven't seen her O face yet.
>>
>>38915732
That's exactly what most people want, but the dating scene is fucked because it's almost impossible to find a bitch who isn't talking to 6 guys at once and barely gives you the time of day.

If I had it my way I'd get to talk to a girl, decide if I like her first impression, then I'd hang out with her and make conversation but nowadays unless you're dating someone nobody wants to talk in person 1 to 1 and I don't feel like talking over text when I know she's got 6 other guys texting her. Respect, loyalty and hard work are things that are unheard of in today's society because all people care about when measuring your ability to form relationships is how many people you have sex with.

Also I'm not buying that you'd talk to a guy that's quiet and shy, your ego would be too big to notice a guy that barely looks at you let alone makes a move. You're way too concrete in your expression to not have thought about this at length and decided that you're right and that takes a certain level of self-confidence.
>>
>>38915832
No I totally agree that this an issue with the current dating life, not just men. Women often aren't much better, and I know it.

It's crazy how almost like commitment is seen as something negative, boring, restricting, as an old-fashioned concept. People still get jealous, but still try to avoid any labels. The one who loves more is the weak one and it's a competition who cares less.

I have never experienced cheating or anything, so luckily I'm not that damaged or come with tons of package. However many people do, and I can't figure out are people trying to avoid getting burned or do they just genuinely care less about anything but their selfish needs?

I freaking don't wanna hear how I'm clingy if I show you how much I care about you. I don't wanna count minutes and wonder whether I come off as clingy or easy if I text back/first/at all. I wanna be able to be blunt, open and honest. Not that I'd want to own you or lock you down to my basement, I just want that we both can feel like being ourselves.
>>
>>38915899
>If I had it my way I'd get to talk to a girl, decide if I like her first impression, then I'd hang out with her and make conversation but nowadays unless you're dating someone nobody wants to talk in person 1 to 1 and I don't feel like talking over text when I know she's got 6 other guys texting her. Respect, loyalty and hard work are things that are unheard of in today's society because all people care about when measuring your ability to form relationships is how many people you have sex with.
sad truth
>>
File: 1456240874261.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456240874261.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>38915899
>>38915933
Yeah, this is my main issue too. It's hard to trust someone when at any given moment she has 20 guys to choose from, would she care to answer their messages. Of course, this is a given and I wouldn't be too bothered except that EVERY girl I meet make this as clear as possible, through humblebragging.

How do you trust a girl like that? If I tell her to stop early on in the relationship, I'm weird. If I let her keep it up, I'm a cuck. The only way out of it with my dignity intact is if I do the exact same thing she does.

Not to mention I couldn't get into a relationship with a girl like this without major trust issues. The one time I (almost) made an exception, I found out she'd been sending nudes to some other dude when I'd been away for a week. Of course, she'd been >drunk, which of course explained why she'd kept in contact with him ever since then.

At this point I've accepted the reality and just keep a harem of FWBs.
>tfw no gf
>>
>>38915933
>It's crazy how almost like commitment is seen as something negative
Yeah, its sad that people seem to look down on and not take commitment seriously
Im not gonna lie, as a guy casual sex and hookups are fun but pointless. I would like to think many guys agree that its much more rewarding to have a girl you know well who you function with outside of some form of assisted masturbation

>I freaking don't wanna hear how I'm clingy if I show you how much I care about you
I dont know who you are refering to but i myself wouldnt have a problem with this type of clingyness, as you describe it
What most guys, i think, want to avoid is the type of "entertain me" clingyness where you constantly need to keep a girl busy with stuff so she doesnt start looking for other guys to fill that need.
I think most guys would love a girl who wants to spend time with them and tells them she loves them, someone who talks about what her problems are.

When i had a gf i loved to hear her talk about her problems or what was bugging her simply because sometimes i could solve her problem and sometimes she just needed to talk about it
I think most men function like this, we are problem solvers most of us and given a chance we would try our best to overcome

Im gonna go celebrate a friend but i hope you find what youre looking for
>>
>>38915899
>Also I'm not buying that you'd talk to a guy that's quiet and shy, your ego would be too big to notice a guy that barely looks at you let alone makes a move. You're way too concrete in your expression to not have thought about this at length and decided that you're right and that takes a certain level of self-confidence.
I am pretty social, outgoing, confident and an extrovert in general. I'm not afraid to express myself or state my opinion or take charge of a situation. (I'm pretty typical ENTJ, if you are familiar with mbti.) However when it comes to dating, I wouldn't even prefer dating someone who was exactly like me. I really don't mind being the one who does most of the talking and leads the way. All the guys I've dated have been very calm, cool and collected, shy even. Not total doormats, but anyway. And I like it that way, even though it's a bit controversial.
>>
>>38916016
Shyness is typically a product of either insecurity or anxiety, one makes doormats the other makes for a not very calm person. So I stand by my original point. Someone with a personality like yours would never date 99% of guys who identify as or would be considered shy. Also personality types aren't really a thing. They're closer to horoscopes than science.
>>
I need advice guys

>i love my gf more than anything
>have a life together and shes my best friend
>she has no sex drive and we have sex MAYBE once or twice a month if not less
>claims she is still attacted to me
What can i do?
>>
>>38916053
This is not a feels thread anon, please refrain from asking that here
>>
>>38916053
Nothing because we know nothing about your relationship. Talk to her about it, tell her it's a problem, make sure she understands the severity, if she doesn't want to help you get through it dump her ass.
>>
>>38916000
>How do you trust a girl like that?
Well some girls just wants attention. I'm not going to lie, as a grill, certain guys hits me with a message regularly. There is nothing sexual though and we are just chatting, but I totally see your point and how to guys, every other guy a girl talks to possesses a risk and threat.

I think that your best bet is to find someone you really like, see if the feeling is mutual and things should go from there naturally. I know that the issue is real, if you mention these thoughts early on, chances are that she'd think that you are clingy. And I have the exact same issue. I'd like to talk about someone's opinion on things like cheating etc., but it's hard to take up those topics without seeming demanding or controlling, or giving the impression that you have super high expectations for the relationship. I guess this would stop being a problem if you found someone you hit on super well and who you could be really honest early on.

>she'd been sending nudes
A bit OT, but I think this is a red flag. Sending nudes to some somewhat random guy is a huge sign of being an attention seeker. And what this means is that such girl will be highly demanding and insecure in a relationship, and if she feels like her needs aren't met, she's in a risk to cheat and tell herself it's fine cause you didn't "make her happy." Not that your job in a healthy relationship was to praise someone 24/7 anyway, but just saying.
>>
Dating is still good. You just have to find the right girl. Not all women are whores or idiots. Try to stay off tinder and meet Girls at church or through work or friends. I've found that is a much better recipe for success.
>>
>>38916053
Leave her
>>
>>38916085
>church

No thanks
>>
>>38916085
>the right girl
what is " a right" girl?
>>
File: 1454953724154.jpg (202KB, 794x732px) Image search: [Google]
1454953724154.jpg
202KB, 794x732px
>There is nothing sexual though and we are just chatting, but I totally see your point and how to guys, every other guy a girl talks to possesses a risk and threat.
This is fair and all, the problem is for me when I have no idea of the guys she are talking to are just friends, or "just friends". Later finding out that one of her "friends" she had a thing with a couple of months back is a bitch.

>A bit OT, but I think this is a red flag. Sending nudes to some somewhat random guy is a huge sign of being an attention seeker.
This was a girl I'd been seeing for 2 months. We weren't officially in a relationship, but were heading that way. She hadn't ever even sent me nudes, claiming to be all innocent and pure. Fuck that, cut contact immediately.

>And what this means is that such girl will be highly demanding and insecure in a relationship, and if she feels like her needs aren't met, she's in a risk to cheat and tell herself it's fine cause you didn't "make her happy." Not that your job in a healthy relationship was to praise someone 24/7 anyway, but just saying.
Yeah, I agree.
>>
>>38900660
don't fall m8
>>
>>38895589
This.

Imagine a cute girl who is kind and smart and perfect fir a relationship. Why is she not in a relationship already?

You need to hang around these girls and hope they get dumped and that you'll be the first of 20 or so of guys that's been waiting for this opportunity.
>>
I guess it's not dead, it's just that people tend to stay together whether one of them is unhappy or not
>>
>>38916041
Well I'd definitely describe my ex as a shy one. Or maybe reserved is a better word. He was a bit insecure, but then again most people are. I don't have a problem with that, it reminds me that they are human. I find guys who show off and make big number of their selves repulsive. But this might be a cultural difference. American guys are very often as the type I described, but as a naturally humble Scandi, I couldn't stand someone who was over confident about himself.
>>
File: 1472215683735.jpg (29KB, 404x267px) Image search: [Google]
1472215683735.jpg
29KB, 404x267px
>>38911356
>>
>>38916125
>Why is she not in a relationship already?
Speaking from my own behalf, cause she haven't find anyone worth dating yet? It's really not like there was an oversupply of guys worth dating.

And most women, myself including are kinda scared of falling for the fuckboy trap. I'm not a teenager anymore and the guys I tend to date are aged 25 and upwards, but still, I'm worried that he is just having a harem and I don't wanna get my heart broken.
>>
>>38916165
you seem like one of very few woman which actually know when they're going overboard with their female behaviour, nice
>>
>>38916165
I find it incredibly hard to believe somebody who mentions being humble, smart, attractive, above average and believes it hard to find themselves an 'equal' as humble.

You came into a thread about women being shitty, the first thing you posted was effectively just bragging thinly veiled as backstory and you then proceeded to swing the conversation into one about men, except with you and your experiences as the center-point of the conversation. You definitely strike me as self centered, probably narcissistic and at the very least a bit egotistical. None of the above mixes well with humble.

The fact that you wouldn't date someone like you and your least favourite kind of people to date are loud, self-centered and egotistical doesn't mean anything to you? You don't have to be generic bro level obnoxious to share certain traits with them.
>>
>>38916010
>I dont know who you are refering to but i myself wouldnt have a problem with this type of clingyness, as you describe it
I'm not sure where the idea comes from for us women, but we often feel like we should act like men. It's a common stereotype that men are the ones who care less and women will fall head over heels and then men will just walk over us cause they wanna chase. So we should keep our calm and play hard to get to keep him interested.

Sure it's all stupid and I'm not saying that I'm living according to that "rule," but the pressure is real.

I guess we can all agree that dating nowadays sucks. It literally feels like a competition.
>>
>>38916245
thing is, people tend to make it more difficult for them than it is. you like someone? be with her/him, you don't get along with each other? find someone you do.

The whole mindgame stuff has certainly put a lot of pressure on what men and woman do to get a relationship
>>
>>38916239
>The fact that you wouldn't date someone like you and your least favourite kind of people to date are loud, self-centered and egotistical doesn't mean anything to you?
I'm not any of those things myself. Maybe you just got the wrong image then. A male version of me wouldn't be a jerk. My point just really was that despite enjoying taking the lead, stating my opinion and generally having a strong character myself, I've always liked men who are a bit more quiet and reserved. I get to have arguments enough already in my every day life, when I get home I want a man who doesn't challenge me in that sense but who just listens. (And who I can listen without feeling like I was having a discussion with another devil's advocate as I am myself.)
>>
>>38915732
lol. You remind me of this one guy I've worked with.
He was super good looking (girls from the building would literally ask me to set them up with him).
He fulfilled every fantasy imaginable (banging his roommate, banging multiple "friends", banging friends relatives etc etc etc).
But he couldn't be in a stable relationship, you know why? because he could ALWAYS find someone else.
And part of being in a stable relationship is knowing that your options are limited.
>>
>>38916314
Well I mean, I laid out how I got the image so you can and should feel free to address anything you disagree with.

The thing is, I can relate to a lot of the shit you're saying and I'm the kinda nigga who would argue for 2 hours over menial shit if I'm certain that I'm right.
>>
>>38904168

I don't understand why this gets posted as if she's some special unicorn. It's like she followed a step-by-step guide on creating the most bland, cookie-cutter profile possible.
>>
>>38914104

fit btfo
>>
holy shit i better join a rock climbing gym
>>
>>38916194

>I'm not a teenager anymore
>Waaaah fuckboys

Reads as: I went for a lot of fuckboys as a teenager and in my early twenties, but want to settle down a bit now that I've fucked 15+ guys.
>>
>>38916316
I don't really understand that comparison though. I'm not upgrading constantly or dating several people at the same time, I just generally find it hard to find people who's life style, values and personality matches yours, not to forget things like being around the same age, living somewhat close to each others and ofc being attracted and romantically interested in each others. I guess because I can get attention from the opposite sex and I'm not desperate about it, so someone could argue that my standards are high. This being said, I'm not looking for a man who must be 6'4, have a degree in X and have a certain eye color or anything, but I'm not going to compromise when it comes to certain core aspects; overall compatibility, how he treats me and love as the X factor. I just need one person I'd click with.

>>38916390
Someone's been reading PUA guide books, I can tell. Well since you asked, I've never slept around and I've slept with three guys in total.

I don't know what else word to use than fuckboy in this context. A jerk maybe? I think fuckboy is a good word to use when talking about the current dating scene and different modern dating phenomenons.
>>
>>38916347
Because most people here are boring as fuck. Why do you think they can't meet interesting women?
>>
>>38916512
This desu senpai.

All I do is work, lift, and vidya.
I'm not even kidding that's it.
>>
>>38916481
Good for you, anon, you're consistent under scrutiny and know what you want. The world would be a better place with more people like you.
>>
>>38916481
I'm not against you. Matter of fact I'm just like you.
Don't get me wrong I bang multiple chicks regularly but I'm not interested enough to actually "date" them.. you know why? because I'm too good for them. Because my standards are higher. Notice how average plebians are always in stable relationships? your compromise is their reality. I honestly believe two people should have limited dating options to be in a completely healthy relationship. Since that's not the case for you and me here we are
>>
File: b8.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>38916613
>>
>>38916512
I'm fucking poor. Why the fuck would I go and have an interesting life?
>>
>>38895563
If you want kids, find a religious girl. Otherwise disregard women and focus on career.
>>
>>38916527
At least you admit it. Most people, here and elsewhere, fail to realize that most of their problems are caused by themselves.
>>
File: But why.gif (2MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
But why.gif
2MB, 581x327px
>>38896210
>crusty
>>
>>38916631
Because you only get one life.
>>
>>38898529
>kek
>>
>>38916613
>Notice how average plebians
Can't said I'd share the same way of looking things or even myself

>honestly believe two people should have limited dating options
That was my point, can't really name one guy from my circle of people I know who I'd like to date. I only count as dating options people who'd like to date men and vice versa.
>>
>>38909604
Because if he's a failure, it's beyond his conception that others aren't.
>>
>>38916686
>i only count as dating options people who'd like to date men

Well lady, you've come to the right place.

N-no homo
>>
File: a49Z88m_700b.jpg (18KB, 480x615px) Image search: [Google]
a49Z88m_700b.jpg
18KB, 480x615px
>>38916717
>>38916717
Damn I kekked.
>>
Are singing and playing piano for a dude considered likeable traits or?

Also acted and did musicals and shit.
Thespian stuff desu

>inb4 homo chink arts guy
>>
>>38916847
Sure
>>
>>38910237
>dating scene is shit for above average men looking for a good looking girl with a good personality who is trustworthy

Hey that's me. I'm not the most outgoing guy but I've got friends and get along with people. Finding someone who has a good personality who isn't single is getting harder and harder. It seems like I'm focusing my efforts on someone a few years younger since they seem to be more single than those even a few years older like myself, who is 26.
>>
>>38914454
>However, I'm waiting for him to make a final move and unless he never does

Why don't you go up to him and ask him? There's nothing stopping you. You tell men to go up and approach girls they're interested in but you can't even follow your own advice?
>>
>>38916964

She fears rejection. Men handle it badly, women can't take it at all. It's really fucking uncomfortable if you don't know how to deal with it.
>>
>>38915242
She just said "hey I'm heading back to Washington in a week, want to grab some coffee?"
Didn't recognize the number at first but our mutual friends gave me the low down on her relationship

I just ignored it and continue to ignore her text
>>
>>38916964
Because the odds that someone that cute and polite wasn't taken are low. And I'm not confident enough to take rejection, the anon >>38916977 was right. Got enough stress in my life already and I don't need yet another thing to put my down. Better play it safe at this point of my life desu senpai.
>>
>>38914454
>However, I'm waiting for him to make a final move and unless he never does,
This is why we some of us guys are insecure, instead of pursuing someone you like, most girls tend to just let the guy do the talking instead of just acting.

You like someone, you act, it's as easy as that.
>>
>>38917203
No, men will make it happen if they are interested enough. He is blind if he can't tell that I have been smiling and looking at him and taking other kind of contact. So it's not like I was sitting in a corner all grumpy never looking at his direction. So if he's available and attracted to me, he'll make a move. If not, he won't, and I'll stop taking contact so that he doesn't feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>38917229
>>38917167

What you should realize though is that most men are as terrified of rejection as you are. Especially those shy types who got either ignored or rejected and humiliated by women for most of their lives. I have a few friends like that. On top of that, if it's within semi-closed social circles, a guy can be labelel a creep and he'll never have a chance with anyone connected to that circle again. And men know this.

So no, even interested men won't always take the risk. Most women aren't hot enough to make them try, and most men don't have the mental tools anymore to deal with it. They get raised like defective girls, are taught to be nice and feminine instead of good men, and that's what you end up with.
>>
>>38917229
>No, men will make it happen if they are interested enough.
This kind of thinking will get you nowhere. He might just be thinking that way, might just be too shy to act and is waiting for something from you.
Here you are, 2 people thinking the same think, not initiating anything because they're too stubborn

> He is blind if he can't tell that I have been smiling and looking at him and taking other kind of contact.
Then talk to him, stop thinking that the guy has to always initiate things, this way you'll always wonder what could have been
>>
File: 1475313403301.jpg (65KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1475313403301.jpg
65KB, 850x850px
>>38895873
>I know, I'll question his masculinity in order to convince him
>>
>>38917229
So, being a polite woman is a sign of you being interested in someone...
Get out of your fucking comfort zone if you want something, and dont blame other people if they do the same shit you do
>>
>>38917469
>Get out of your fucking comfort zone if you want something,
This
>>
>>38895873
woman detected
>>
>>38917469
>>38917473
In order to even consider this I'd need some positive signalns. He doesn't even smile at me so there is no way I'm going all in against all the odds.
>>
>>38914945
Maybe she wanted to bone at ur house u dolt
>>
>>38917515
No you don't you idiot, say hi and go from there stop thinking, turn off your brain for once
>>
>>38900660
>she brokeup with him for me
Yeah,
No.
>>
>>38917524
She knows I live in a shared place. I know she lives alone, been to her place a couple of times, I was even the guy who helped her move in.
>>
>>38895853
Hahah. My girl broke up with me a month ago and I've already pulled more than you in 2 years.
>>
ITT:

1000 guys agreeing women are garbage
1 chick arguing not all women are like that
>>
>>38916481
You seem cool. Just keep doing your thing & I'm sure someone will find you eventually.
>>
>>38918031
but why are those woman always trying to convince us guys, that not every woman is the same, when in reality they are?
in the end they're egoistic, only think about themselves and what's best for them

men on the other hand, sure some do that too, but we love in a different way than woman do
woman love for a moment, men for a time period
>>
>>38918192
Men are the true romantics brah. Therationalmale.com, check it out and enlighten yourself
>>
File: 1472306893619.png (615KB, 1280x2023px) Image search: [Google]
1472306893619.png
615KB, 1280x2023px
I'm a 27yo virgin.

I did everything I was supposed to do.

I listened to Mom and Dad, I listened in Sex Ed and Gender Studies in HS, I was quiet and civil because "Do unto others, I knew feeling "sexy thoughts" about women was wrong because we are above that, I watched Disney and read Arthurian literature.

And then one day in Psychology I came across a paper on female animals dualistic mating strategies. And then another. And then more and more as it led down the rabbit hole...

Now I understand that everything I did was correct for an LTR with kids. Just not for having sex.
>>
>>38918273
>Therationalmale.com
>>
>>38918297

So underrated, it's baffling.
>>
>>38895717
Nah m8, you think she's perfect and then you get to actually know her and realize shes not and might in fact be the exact opposite of what you want, has happened to me 4 times already
>>
>>38911500

>What they want
>What they'll settle for
>>
>>38913981
Let's say a totally random man did approach you, say he's avg looks.
What would he say to get you, or what is a good opening discussion that can lead to a number?
>>
>>38914454
What subtle signs tell me a grill wants me to approach? How can I tell subtle sign smile from polite smile?
>>
>>38918192
>but why are those woman always trying to convince us guys, that not every woman is the same, when in reality they are?

They like to think their different. No girl will tell you she's just like all the other girls, or that she is a whore. They all think their special and no matter how big of a whore she is she will apply woman logic and voila, not a whore anymore.

Renditions of this are usually
>I was young
>I was stupid
>I was drunk
>I was in college
>It's my dads fault
>It's my moms fault
>They took advantage of me (popular for 3 ways or gang bangs)
>etc

The sad fact is men are designed to fight for their women to death and women are designed to replaced their dead men with the ones who killed them.
>>
File: 1427231298890.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1427231298890.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
I think 24/7 access to the internet and connections via smartphones and social media has ruined this shit

it's a man's nature to wanna fuck everything he can all the time, so this allows him to spam his dick & balls and cast a wide net everywhere via texting/messaging/etc.

it's a woman's nature to wanna find the best deal she can all the time, so now she can shop for options literally any time of day and pick from the ocean of dick spammers.

it's risky to even bother with an LTR as a guy since your wife/gf/fiance will have every member of the tribe convincing her that she can do better. this allows everyone's natures to go unchained, but I think it's worse in a guy's case because naturally his woman is guaranteed have more options than him by default since she chooses men while the guys would have to approach to be selected (which is no guarantee)
>>
As someone who spent his young years on his own it makes me insecure and jealous to think that any girl I love will only love me for stability, and all her energy went into lusting after people with big egos and no sense of humility. It's so primitive, I don't want a relationship with a sex driven whore who needs to settle down and still thinks like the sex entered whore she was built up to be by our society.
>>
>>38914104
>where are all le nice guys?
Classic case of a woman obviously having done nothing but have relationships with chads and then whining about them in hindsight for either not living up to her ridiculous standards (women's superman complex) or not displaying beta behaviour. You say you want a humble, kind, gentle man but if a guy actually displayed that behaviour in front of you; you would see him as weak or passive. Actions speak louder than words and between virtuious personality traits and looks you seem to always choose looks historically so obviously these traits arent that that important to you otherwise you wouldnt have dated the people you described. There are intelligent good looking guys with all of the traits you describle but you expect a man to be static and display all of those traits simeltaniously regardless of what situation they're in or who they're talking to. Im sorry for the armchair physchology rant but i see this shit FAR too often from good looking women.
>>
>>38920990
to add to this. never take relationship advice from women. ever.
>>
>>38895589
This, it's insane
Every cool girl who I can see myself with is already in a relationship
You just have to wait around till they're single
>>
>>38920290
>it's risky to even bother with an LTR as a guy since your wife/gf/fiance will have every member of the tribe convincing her that she can do better. this allows everyone's natures to go unchained, but I think it's worse in a guy's case because naturally his woman is guaranteed have more options than him by default since she chooses men while the guys would have to approach to be selected (which is no guarantee)
so essentially as a man, you should off yourself because you'll get hurt one way or another
great
>>
>>38896162
>>38900283

thanks God I'm Italian

Anglo families, never ever
>>
Tinder has made it easy for alpha males to get women but much harder for betas.
>>
>>38900660

>I assume she broke up with him for me

autism at its finest
>>
>>38904081

I'm 30, fit, have a car and my own house, self employed and I can assure you I'm getting the same amount of pussy as always, I mean, zero..
>>
File: PepeSerious.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
PepeSerious.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>38915377

>she's 17
>i'm in my early 20s
>it's a bit weird

you are American, aren't you?
>>
>>38921029
>thanks God I'm Italian
those from families full of spirits are even more likely to be like that, anon
>>
>>38917229
>too autistic to talk to people
>have girls make clear moves at me
>sometimes I try and talk to a girl and it becomes clear within 5 minutes that I lack social skills

What sucks is that all girls assume that because I'm 6'3", 200 lbs, /fit/, and have a 7/10 face that I must talk to girls all the time, in fact I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT TO MY FACE ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS. Maybe if you quit assuming shit and actually went out on a limb like you expect us to do maybe then you'd find someone. God knows I've done this and each and every time it didn't end well. Maybe, just maybe, if you put yourself through the same bullshit you expect us to go through you might get what you want. But oh no, men must do everything even though you expect to be treated as an equal in all regards. Fuck off, cunt.
>>
What does romantic love feel like?
>>
>>38922510
Based
>>
>>38920990
truth; if i wanted to learn how to fish, i'd ask a fisherman, not the fish

women worth marrying have a dad that believed they were worth raising in my vast experience
>>
>>38920290
>it's a man's nature to want to be a fuckboy

Fuck off faggot, not everyone is scared of their emotions.
>>
>>38914104
That's because that type of men you described has been burned over and over again, to the point where he stops being nice and starts looking after his own self interests above women's, or they have multiple options and don't see a real reason to be in a relationshit

There is no reason to be "nice" to women you want to fuck anyway because they will either take advantage of you or reject you for chad, the same guy you're bitching about. Id bet money the guy you claim is an asshole is the same type of person you have sex with over the supposedly nice guy you say you want.
>>
>28
>never gf
Guess I'm fucked.
>>
>>38922537
Very comfy. Think of it this way, your 10/10 girl is beside you and you don't feel the need to smash every time, just cuddling and fiddling her hair, well most of the time it ends up with sex but not right away.
>>
>>38921021
>>38923152
I never said don't bother with the LTR

the probability of your time/energy investment being put to waste is high because of this stuff, that's all. you can do what you want, just screen carefully and don't be surprised if shit goes south
>>
>>38900390
Read this ya knobs
>>
>>38920990
Just but the PUA guide books down already. Those stereotypes do somewhat base on reality, but if you go outside and look around, you can see all kinds of men and women having relationships, be their short, tall, slanky, overweight, you name it. And I can assure you, out of the circle of women I know, which is rather big, it's not widely common to sleep with a certain type of guys and have wild orgies and other wild sexual adventures. And the most alpha guys wouldn't even look at the direction of many women. After all, they can get the best of best so they have no reason to lower they standards.

>>38922510
Yeah probably. If I see an attractive man, my first initial thoughts are that he's even taken or he must be an asshole, I give you that. If someone is really hot, I pretend to ignore him and be cold cause I don't wanna give him the satisfaction of thinking that all women are drooling over him or made him feel uncomfortable knowing I'm interested. Stupid logic I know.
>>
>>38924630
Well if it you acknowledge that it's stupid and yet you continue doing it anyone knowing that nothing will change even though you want it to them you have no one to blame but yourself. In fact you don't even deserve a decent guy if you won't even put in the work to find on.

You're telling us to do all the work for you when you won't even put on your fair share even though you want to be "respected" and "treated right." If you won't do shit than you only deserve assholes, or even worse no one.
>>
>>38925043
Yeah you have a point. I'm just scared desu. And I guess I've been reading too much women's magazines telling us that men wanna chase and men will be turned off if you make it too obvious that you are interested.

Just like many guys here seems to have a very black and white image about grills, how we are all same and follow certain patterns. You don't wanna invest on women cause you don't wanna get hurt, and we women have the exact same fear. Also all of us are more or less insecure. I know that I'm not the ugliest bitch on the block, but I still have a voice inside my head telling me that maybe I'm not his type and he doesn't find me attractive what so ever.
>>
File: 1475158403680.jpg (219KB, 908x811px) Image search: [Google]
1475158403680.jpg
219KB, 908x811px
>>38895563
>>
>>38925152
>maybe he's not attracted to me

Honestly as a guy I'm just hoping that whatever girl I'm going for isn't physically repulsed by me and I don't even consider myself ugly.
>>
>>38895563
I've noticed a trend lately
>Girl starts chatting with me
>Compliments me
>Ohitson.jpg
>Then starts talking about her boyfriend
>Why.png
>We each go our separate ways
Why, why do women assume we want to hear about their love life after their shitty misleading approach?
>>
>>38925240
Begging for a cuck
>>
>>38925240
She wants attention from you to validate her ego.
>>
>>38925248
What?

>>38925251
That actually makes sense and I hadn't considered it.
Or maybe I just look gay?
>>
>>38925240
Wants to see if you'll be her side Chad
>>
>>38916053
Dump her, she is ready to swing into the next relationship. More men need to initiate break ups.
>>
>>38895998
Lifting doesn't cure autism... but we can try. We can try!
>>
File: Bruh just STFU.gif (401KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh just STFU.gif
401KB, 500x270px
>>38895563
lol

All these desperate idiots in this thread lol

4chaners still trying to give relationship advice BAHAHAHA

These threads are always the funniest shit
>>
>>38925229
This, if you can prove you actually have the mindset of a girl who's worth it most guys will be willing to go out with you if you're only a 6/10. Men value loyalty.
>>
File: .....................gif (195KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
.....................gif
195KB, 500x295px
>>38903439
>They're not loyal, they won't mire your gains after a while

WAHHHH WAHH WHY WONT YOU WORSHIP ME AMD MUH GAINS
>>
>>38896670

KEK YOU ARE RETARDED IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS
>>
>>38916245
>So we should keep our calm and play hard to get to keep him interested.
I hear what youre saying and i respect that this is how you experience things but i cant say i can relate to this experience at all

I share the feeling of many guys that girls have alot of options and when you date her/talk to her you know she is probably dating others aswell so you simply cannot become invested

My experience is that girls have a very hard time falling in love and change their minds constantly, i cant relate at all to this "need to play hard to get" but i can relate to girls i date having several other guys she dates aswell

Anectodal evidence so it matters little but the experience i have is that we need to chase.
My perception is that guys often know a girl is probably not just dating him and she is talking to alot of guys she is not dating but could if she wanted to.
This means guys need to prepare for her to simply drop out, either she ghosts you because she doesnt have time or she gets a bf in some other guy she has been dating.
Starting over from zero and trying to find a new girl to date will take alot of time so why not be one step ahead and search while your dating

No point in saying its any one genders fault but it does comply with one and other. Guys need to chase and play the numbers game simply because there is alot of guys looking for girls so she has more options than he does and a vicious circle it becomes
>>
>>38902832
He should just allways keep a bag of oranges for such an occasion..
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.