[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only have pic related. I dont know what to do so I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1475152948235-557354159.jpg (918KB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1475152948235-557354159.jpg
918KB, 1728x3072px
I only have pic related.

I dont know what to do so I'm going to do OHP, deadlifts, pull ups, push ups and alternate dl with rows sometime.

I thought about building my routine to be similar to SS, something like

A
OHP
Deadlift
Pull ups
B
Push ups(gonna do the with weight, and increase it)
Deadlifts
Pull ups

This would be for the first weeks then I would alternate dls with rows.

And I would alternate push ups and OHP the same as in SS with bench and ohp

Thoughts /fit/?

I have no idea about programming so I post hoping that some wise fitizen could give me his opinion
>>
>>38893252
You have the equipment to power clean and front squat. Work those in too. Also pendlay rows.
>>
Barbell rollout
Side bends
>>
>>38893326
I cant squat for now, i'm stretching and doing stuff to improve my flexibility to do the properly

If I squat now the only thing that happens is that I cant use my glutes at all, and my psoas start doing all the job then they hurt.

>>38893348
For what purpose
>>
>>38893252
Build a squat cage and a flat bench (you only need a fucking low table witj something a little soft on it
>>
>>38893252
Floor press is a good subsitute for bench press if you're lacking a bench.

Also I'd suggest power cleaning that dust from your weights.
>>
>>38893581
Hey man I'm in the same need-to-stretch-to-squat situation. What are you doing to fix that?
>>
>>38893581
The excuses are thick with this one.
>>
>>38893670
Alright I gotta research how its done because I tried doing it once and it didnt felt right
>>38893681
Well im not even sure if its gonna work but im doing these stretches

https://youtu.be/xJwwioOcE4E

I feel more flexible so far, also be sure to warmup the way he shows in the other video, dont stretch cold.

Also I do this https://youtu.be/uwLM5n-rYmA from time to time

And try to avoid sitting for long periods
>>38893687
Ok, whatever you say SS+GOMAD for everyone shitposter
>>
>>38893768
Alright NEET who won't front squat because mahflexability. Have fun failing miserably.
>>
>>38893967
Lol enjoy you injuries, also I didnt say I dont wanna squat.
>>
>>38893670
Even w 45 plates it's too low for me to get under the bar ... either my chest hits or my face.
>>
>>38895375
Same here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.