[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How shredded can you get using a calorific deficit before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: shredded.png (966KB, 923x591px) Image search: [Google]
shredded.png
966KB, 923x591px
How shredded can you get using a calorific deficit before you start losing insane amounts of muscle?
>>
You can get to around 6% bf without doing drugs and you'll lose around 30-40% of current muscle mass, if you start losing mass around 18% BF.
>>
once you get under ~8% bf you will lose a lot of muscle mass
>>
Oh, and the faster you lose weight the faster you lose muscle mass too. If you want to, for example, reach 10% BF without losing more than 20% of muscle mass, you have to do it gradually, making your body used to keeping the muscles at that size to be able to keep up with your lifts while you slowly lose fat.
>>
>>38892014
If you maintain lift intensity, you shouldn't have problems on a regular diet down to about 10-15% depending on genetics. Below 10%, or for some people just making the jump from 15 to 10%, you'll a pretty hard program like Ultimate Diet 2.0. Or drugs.
>>
The broscience is strong in this thread
>>
>>38892378
I don't think there's much if any actual science on the question of how low of a bf% you can go without losing lean mass.
>>
>>38892014

this guy is like the opposite of the ss meme... god his legs are tiny
>>
Is losing muscle when cutting really an issue for a natty? As long as you aren't going full retard with a huge deficit?
>>
>>38892635
Well, I am currently preparing to enter the army. I'm on a deficit because I need to lose weight, I jog three days a week (using a c25k app to git endurance) and I lift three other days of the week. I'm making strength gainz errdyae I lift and haven't plateau'd yet, and I've been lifting about a month. I had lifted last year, but I haven't lifted in over half a year because of exams.

I get the feeling that I can continue like this until I hit natty limit.
>>
>>38892635
Yes, how much you can get away with seems to vary widely per individual.
>>
>>38892845

I might just take DNP desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.