[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this image real or is this bullshit? How could she look t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ruthie.png (1MB, 919x875px) Image search: [Google]
ruthie.png
1MB, 919x875px
Is this image real or is this bullshit? How could she look the same after losing 15 lbs?

http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Before-After-15-Pound-Weight-Loss-42466972

> Ruthie's Diet and Workout Plan
> Total: 1300 to 1500 calories a day
> Breakfast
> chocolate Shakeology shake with peanut butter and almond milk

> Lunch
> a big salad for lunch with shrimp or tofu
> fruit

> Dinner
> spiralized zucchini
> butternut squash
> some riced cauliflower
> scrambled eggs with veggies and cheese

> Exercise
>10,000 steps a day
>>
File: 1469206213520.png (218KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469206213520.png
218KB, 640x480px
>>38890210
Nigger are you visually impaired? The difference are subtle but obvious none the less.
>Slimmer shoulders
>Slimmer arms
>Flatter abdomen
>Legs slightly thinner as well
She lost the fat rather proportionally you delusional fucking autist.
>>
>>38890210
she definitely looks like she slimmed down overall.
>>
>>38890247
Ruthie must be taller than 99% of /fit. I'd expect the loss of 15 lbs to be way more drastic than that
>>
>>38890282
a 15lb loss wont be extremely dramatic for normies. if you're built fat it can take you from fluffy to ripped, so it all depends.
>>
>>38890282
>I'd expect the loss of 15 lbs to be way more drastic than that

Pretty sure the opposite is true.
>>
>>38890210
>How could she look the same

She can't, and she doesn't.

You're one of those people who see those "spot the 5 differences in these two images games" and you punch through the computer screen then claim it's a bullshit trick question with no actual differences and it's real goal is to get people to look at the computer long enough for its webcam to capture your image so the CIA can catalog you and track your every move through public security cameras from that point on aren't you?
>>
It's a different pose, stance, lighting, and image quality, with covering clothing. Of course you won't see major differences, especially 15 lbs, which isn't really a ton.

Why are you retarded?
>>
90% of it came off her tits and gut
>>
>not spiralizing your zucchini for maximum gains
>>
>>38890306
A 5 gallon bucket has the same volume as 45 pounds of human fat.
She lost the equivalent of 1/3 of a bucket off of her entire body.

For someone who's chubby all the way up to morbidly obese, that is nothing. A dedicated PSMF for two weeks or a month.
For someone who was already just slightly overweight that is a large loss of bodyfat.
>>
>>38890317
I'm not op, but doesn't the picture just look like a difference of posture? It's not impossible to force a slouch.
>>
>>38890210
She doesn't look the same.

Also, its probably
>most she ever saw on the scale after a big meal while fully dressed - least she's seen since she started dieting after skipping breakfast and taking a fat shit = 15lbs
>>
>>38890306
It's not like she went from 500 lbs to 485 lbs.

She's average-thin weight in the original picture. If she started off 5'6" and what, 130 lbs, losing 15 lbs puts her at 115, or the ultra-thin category. She doesn't look ultra-thin.
>>
>>38890358
>>38890405
Yes, but Anon mentioned her height, and I was basing it off that. A midget losing 60 lbs is a drastic difference from a 7'6" man losing the same amount of weight, even when they have similar frames.
>>
She clearly looks slimmer, you're probably a fat ass who doesn't know how much 15 pounds is if you aren't massively overweight
>>
>>38890210
Looks like she lost her muffin top.
Might have also lost some face fat, along with fat lost in less noticeable areas
>>
>>38890210
>jews in charge of not being the most painfully ugly race with bizarrely pointy skeletal structures

I'm actually (half) jew, btw. We ALL look like this. Just look up Jennifer Connelly's jogging photos or professional rapist James Dean.
>>
File: 125715712152.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
125715712152.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>>38890317
>that projection

Holy shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.