[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't I have a pack? I lift every other day and do 50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-5489256964757958613.jpg (37KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5489256964757958613.jpg
37KB, 540x960px
Why don't I have a pack? I lift every other day and do 50 sit ups everyday. BUT STILL NO PACK!
>>
>doing sit ups
also how long have you been lifting
>>
File: 5 month progress.png (413KB, 725x588px) Image search: [Google]
5 month progress.png
413KB, 725x588px
>>38890142
5 months. This is my progress
>>
>>38890096
pajeet my friend, is that gyno?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>38890160
>>
>>38890160
Keep bulking. When you eventually cut, at the right time, the abs will be there.
>>
>>38890096
NO PACK
O

P
A
C
K

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
LOOK @ HIM AND LAUGH AT HIS LACK OF PACK
>>
>>38890096
Are you serious?

Okay, just doing situps and not eating better or being more active isn't going to get you abs.
Throw in some push ups chinups and squats too. That will help build some muscle and that will help get you cut and burn more calories.

As you are now, you're well on your way to be a fat ass 25+ year old who still doesn't get why they don't have a six pack.
>>
>>38890202
Haha! OP is going to be 25+ in the future. Fag!
>>
>>38890160
honestly i was about to make fun of you but, this isnt all that bad anon. Good work, in about a year you will be out of skelly mode and chicks will absolutely mire your gains.
>>
>>38890232
Thanks! If you were a chick, would you suck my penis?
>>
>>38890096
because you're a weak twink
>>
>>38890243
Lmao no ur kinda ugly rn desu
>>
>>38890096
I think it's mostly genetics and diet.
I've been sitting around all day doing mostly nothing for the last three or so years and I still maintain a six pack but I'm lanky as fuck. My body fat shifts between 7 to 11% depending on how much I eat. I'm 5'7 and I generally weigh anywhere from 120 to 130 lbs.
I would say just try to burn off as much fat as you can while building up muscle on your abs.
>>
>>38890096
You're still high bodyfat%.
>>
>>38890202
not OP, but in a similar position - how do these exercises help develop more defined abs? And will core strengthening exercises (i.e. planks) increase ab size?
>>
>>38891054
The only way to get more defined abs through exercises is to do stupid volume ab training to make your abs tight so that you get an effect similar to flexing. Otherwise you have to cut fat. Bigger abs just push the fat up and you still can't see them regardless because they don't grow much.
>>
>>38890096
>no pack
but you look paki
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.