[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4+ years lifting and I'm still a ugly manlet who could never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1475102082263.jpg (464KB, 2048x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1475102082263.jpg
464KB, 2048x1433px
4+ years lifting and I'm still a ugly manlet who could never get on the bachelor tv show.
>>
Those guys aren't even that attractive. Shit, that woman isn't even that attractive. How the hell did they get chosen for tv?
>>
>>38886959
Tall and Handsome.

Tall and Handsome.

Tall and Handsome doesn't necessarily mean you're a male model, but it does in-fact put you leaps and bounds ahead of the manlets.
>>
>>38886959
post face.
>>
>>38886947
Why would you want to be on that show?
Its just like going out to a regular club or bar, tons of guys and one girl
When they flipped it, it made sense because you dont see that in reality
>>
>>38886947
why does top left look like someone is castrating him?
>>
>>38886947
Holy fuck, white people are disgusting looking.
>>
JUST
>>
File: Grand-Anse-Beach-8.jpg (817KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Grand-Anse-Beach-8.jpg
817KB, 2000x1500px
>>38886947
>tfw manlet
>tfw somehow still pleased with myself and my manlet gains
Learn to love yourself OP can't change who you are but you can lift heavy things and put them back down
>>
>>38886947
She is easily the ugliest batchelorette ever. She is a reporter for some news channel and i guess that makes her qualified to have 20 guys fighting over her.
>>
There was a manlet called Alex on the Australian one and he got laughed at a lot. My mum and sister laughed when I asked why he went out and said that 'of course she couldn't chose a short guy' and another contestant said she was only keeping him in to make it look like she isn't shallow
>>
>>38887103
Underrated
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.