[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will my skin sag if I lose weight? I'm 6'4 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x350px
Will my skin sag if I lose weight? I'm 6'4 and 239 pounds btw.
>>
fatty
>>
Post pics, tubby
>>
>>38882805
nah you're chillin dude
its like half genetics half speed of weight loss

keep it slow and steady man
>>
Not at those levels, that happens to people who lose <75 pounds. Just be sure to start moisturizing your skin and drinking plenty if water so your skin stays firm. Youre gonna make it.
>>
>>38882805
From my experience going from 6'4" 230 to 170: not that much actually. 240ish isn't even that much at 6'4".
>>
I'm 5'11" coming from 306 trying to get down to 220. Currently af 254. I'm pretty strong and built a bit, what's the likelihood of me having loose skin?
>>
>>38882805
No. You will only get saggy skin if you lose a large amount of weight insanely quickly or if you are horrendously obese.
>>
>>38882863
Moderate
>>
Probably not.
>>
>>38882805
Just make sure and take hgh so you get that roid gut and it fills out
>>
>>38882805
not of you lose it slowly, 1lb a week/500 cal deficit is a good pace
>>
>>38882805
Lol, used to weight 242lbs and am 6'4.

I'm 170lbs now and no skin whatsoever, had to get my gyno removed tho.
>>
>>38882863
Fairly high. I'm in same exact boat. 308 down to 250, probably going to 180. I expect loose skin.
>>
>>38882859
At 6 foot i still look DYEL at 185 is there a reason you went skelli mode?
>>
>>38884098
Losing weight turned out to be much easier than I thought it was and I went too far.
Wasn't lifting so it was zero muscle, mind you.
>>
Potentially.

Do you have bad stretch marks?

I went from 235 to 135 over the course of ~2 years (went from 6'1" to 6'3" too) Then 135-190 over the course of a year (lots of fat but actually a lot more muscle, believe it or not) and still had loose skin around the midsection. Not a drastic amount, but the skin definitely hung pretty strange, and you could grab it almost like you could grab a dog's skin, like it was kinda laying on top.

This was 2013, and as of now my skin isn't really loose at all. Fits me nicely.

So I wouldn't really worry about loose skin unless youre incredibly fat or you lose an insane amount of weight without working out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.