[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, help me go on a date. >swiping tinder for first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dubs check em.jpg (123KB, 622x550px) Image search: [Google]
dubs check em.jpg
123KB, 622x550px
Hey /fit/, help me go on a date.

>swiping tinder for first time in months
>qt messages me smooth gif of asking for nudes and plays it off
>i play it off too and get her digits
>text her and exchange a couple of texts about her life etc/
>pretty quickly ask for a date
>set up date tomorrow 4pm, gonna meet her by her dorms (I live way off campus), we're gonna have a nice walk then go and eat

Problem is here:
>she's kinda dumb, had problems picking up my sarcasm without a little help
>she really has 0 interests, shes your typical makeup stacy
>shes 7.5/10 5'2 so pretty cute

This is my 2nd date ever, any idea how now to blow it with this normie 18 year old (im 22). A nice walk to talk then some food doesnt sound bad but I'm really unsure of what to talk about etc.

We got about two hours before I gotta head out for work, do you guys think we'd have the time to go to her dorm and at least make out or something?

Just looking for some /fit/ advice for the first date.
>>
she's there to have sex, you're there to have sex, you're older and smarter than she is why the fuck are you worried if you'll "live up to her", it's she who'll have to live up to you. Just go there flirt with her and bone her. Some basic bants make women wet, don't be afraid to tease her

sometimes you people make these things way more complicated than they actually are
>>
>>38882802
>7.5 qt
Post pics or gtfo faggot
>>
>>38882802
>she really has 0 interests, shes your typical makeup stacy
We're on /fit/ mate, our primary interest is looking good, too. It's no bad thing.
>>
>>38882842
Yeah, this is all true, but I'm near a complete casual.
I had:
>one gf for a week three years ago
>one date with a girl a yer and a half ago (we couldve continued dating but she wasnt qt)
Her bio is kinda scary: it says shes looking for someone to buy her food
I'v decided fuck that we can go get food but you better bring your own wallet bitch
So basically what do I do, talk with her walking on the way there, talk with here there and then walk her back to her dorms and fuck?
How big of an indicator is that she wants to meet up after like an hour of talking on tinder that she wants to fug?

>>38882862
I'd rather not have her doxxed and I'm too lazy to edit the pic so it can't be searched, she's more like a 7/10 I guess, petite, natural blonde, decent facial aesthetics
>>
music, travel, major, life goals, whether she wants children, is she on the pill, how does she feel about the Jewish media machine that's dividing our country through the pc culture, siblings, coffee

You know, normal shit
>>
>>38882906
heh mate top heh

for real, my main interests are vidya and drugs, neither of which I wanna mention

talking about music isnt a bad idea but ima sperg who only likes one obscure genre

travel is a good idea thanks, so is major

dunno bout that children part lol
nor the pill part
and especially not the jews

I gotta make up some hobbies
>>
>>38883129
You'll do fine. A lot of the posters here don't have much confidence but when they get a chance to talk with someone 1 on 1 they usually end up doing well.
Good luck bud
>>
two years ago i was a huge sperglord.
>vidya all day long bb
>never talk to girls, only play vidya with the dudes
>starts to get insecure as fuck
>look down when girls pass by

leading up to now:
>try to act confident
>crack a few jokes when girls are around
>try to not seem like a douchebag
>start chatting online on annonymous chatrooms
that one sounds pretty autismo, but it does really help, whether you want to admit it or not.
>start working out

now:
>have been playing confident for so long now that i feel confident
>look girls straight in the fucking eye when walking past
>chest forward straight posture
>dont really give a shit anymore, not trying to impress girls at this point
>girls seem to like me more now

all of this is mostly just playing confident as fuck, if you do that as well anon you will no problem bone her and just walk the fuck away afterwards
>>
>>38883590
forgot: chatting on annonymous chatrooms makes you a better conversationalist and makes you able to come up with things off the top of your head, its a great skill
>>
Post update fig
>>
>>38884284
I mean the date is tomorrow, so not sure what to update.

We havent texted since last night, I just woke up/
>>
>>38884340
Oh thought it was today. We'll post some shit tomorrow theb
>>
>>38883129
>I dont want to mention my main interests
you're a bitch dude
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.