[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that plant protein sources are inferior to animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1474897092181.gif (302KB, 371x394px) Image search: [Google]
1474897092181.gif
302KB, 371x394px
Daily reminder that plant protein sources are inferior to animal protein sources in every way. If you use any moderate protein plant source as anything but a higher protein carb source then you'll never, ever make it.

>incomplete amino acid profiles
>fiber and chemical bonding ensures you can't properly digest what protein there is in the plant source
>phytotoxins further interfere with protein digestion and absorption

This also holds true for plant based micronutrients.
>>
>>incomplete amino acid profiles

This is bait
>>
>>38882901
Not bait at all my vegcuck friend.
>>
>>38882901
this is true, friend. beans are one such example that has incomplete protein.
>>
Quinoa
>>
>>38882466
im sure vegangainz or any other likewise vegan information ppl do have many counter arguments against yours
so why dont u go argue with them, instead of shitbaiting here, you fuckin gay fuck?

with love,a bone broth enthusiast
>>
>>38882466
Daily reminder that I'm vegan, and almost certainly a better athlete than you.

It's hilarious how people say vegans are preachy when 99% threads about veganism is stupid stuff like this.
>>
>>38885203
What protein do you eat?
>>
>>38885259
SEMEN, STRICTLY AND ONLY
>>
File: 1459750908029.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459750908029.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>38885203

>Daily reminder that I'm vegan, and almost certainly a better athlete than you.

>It's hilarious how people say vegans are preachy
>>
>>38885203
Post body with time stamp.
>>
daily reminder white pussy belongs to strong black cock
>>
Daily reminder that /fit/ is filled with retarded broscience.
Beans and rice together form a complete amino acid profile. This is a non-issue unless somebody eats only one type of food every day.
>>
>>38882466
What the fuck is a plant based diet anyways? What do they eat? Leaves and salad and shit?
>>
i like eating beans and lentils for extra meals when im bulking
>>
File: mfw vegans.png (64KB, 256x299px) Image search: [Google]
mfw vegans.png
64KB, 256x299px
>"you don't need animal protein sources"
>"plant protein sources are enough"
>take protein supplements to not die
>>
>>38882466
>phytotoxins meme
1. Phytates and Oxalates are beneficial to our health
2. You can cook them out
3. If you're worried about absorption then eat certain micronutrients earlier or later in the day to avoid binding. Or add turmeric to your meals.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>38886720
You have an uncreative mind. You can eat pretty much whatever you want, just don't include animal products.
>>
>>38886687
This
>>
>>38886863
>planet based diet
>You can eat pretty much whatever you want
What the fuck does that even mean. How is it plant based when you can eat anything?
And don't call me uncreative you grass eating faggot
>>
>>38883030
>he doesn't know about black beans

also you usually eat something else with your meal like rice which would make it a complete protein when it comes to other beans
>>
>>38886513
Nah, because even though I think I look fine, I definitely don't look big, especially by /fit/ standards. But I don't train to look good, I train for my sport (rowing) in which I compete at the international level.
>>38886420
It's true. 99% of posts pertaining to veganism is about how stupid it is and how weak vegans are. Which is retarded. I'm not saying it's better to be vegan, just that it's perfectly viable. The only person preaching that a certain diet is better is you
.>>38885259
Beans. Tofu, seitan, tempeh. I only supplement b12
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.