[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How're you holding up, /fit/? >2017 just over three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cosplaying with that ass.jpg (129KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cosplaying with that ass.jpg
129KB, 682x1024px
How're you holding up, /fit/?

>2017 just over three months away

Have you made it yet?
>>
>>38881319
>turning 21 in the first 2 months of 2017
>need to become even more responsible and a strong independent man
>have a legacy to continue
>parents(especially mom) had fuckign nothing, she came from a family of 11 members and went from selling icecream and doing sandwiches to getting her own business and giving me a life of upper middle class
>tfw have to surprass what's already been achieved
>first step is understading completely our business and then somehow find something to progress and make more shekels

Welp, somehow I'm gonna do it.
I don't want to become a parasite and I want to have a family in 10 years so I better start working my ass off
>>
>>38881319
I just woke up from a dream where I was crawling behind ellen pompeo,who's as mom-mode as it gets, with a 10/10 pantie view. No I have not made it yet and I'm frankly relieved that I'm still having sexual dreams about woman.
>>
She really needs to get under a barbell before that cellulite gets out of control.
>>
File: 142258892252.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
142258892252.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>2017 just over three months away
>>
>>38881369
>tfw the first thought when I see a well built female is that it will all go into shit in the next half decade if they don't exercise

thanks /fit/
>>
>>38881387
Reality hurts.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>>38881319
> i promissed myself this would be the year
>>
>>38881319
I made it through depression in HS, lost my v-card at 23 and will finish my M.Sc. in 2 months aged 25. Spent 2 months in Israel and 1 year in Japan during Uni, am now semi-fluent in Japanese. Feeling more confident than ever.

Only regret is I didnt get a qt3.14 azn gf
>>
>unless you're underage you've lived almost the "best" years of your life
>you're getting closer and closer to getting into your 30s
>then it's the 40s
>followed by the 50s
>there will be a point, either due to physical or work limitations that will make you stop from being fit
>you'll have nothing but old videos and photos of your younger, better physical self while you watch the new, young guys doing what you love
>you'll turn into the old dude that dries his balls at the gym

Not sure how I should feel about this, what worries me is actually turning into some old, almost dying guy.
hopefully I can remain fit by running some TRT, there's a lot of guys in their 50s that look hella good
>>
Falling in love with a client and we both have intense depression and just spend entire nights talking until the sun comes up.
>>
>>38881443
people set PR's in powerlifting in their 50s bro

accept it and embrace death
>>
>>38881443
>Not sure how I should feel about this, what worries me is actually turning into some old, almost dying guy.
That's why you do dangerous activities to an hero while you're young and strong
>>
>>38881443
Also consider getting into yoga now as well as lifting, since you'll be able to continue that as you age and keep getting better.
>>
>>38881443
Ya, I was sad the day I realized I was too old to "look good" and now the best I can do is "look good for my age"
>>
>>38881547
>Yoga

isnt that some new age spiritual meme?

I just do some stretchingexercises, a bit of dynamic and foam roll my back and legs
>>
>>38881443
I'm 32 and in better shape than my highschool and college self.

fuck off, whippersnapper.

we're set to buy a new house in the next 6 months and then all extra money goes towards home gym.

there will be nothing impeding these gains.
>>
>>38881443
My grandfather can still do pull-ups and one handed push-ups at the age of 73, just saiyan
>>
>>38881575
do you also take your wife's son to a ball game regularly?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.