[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw biceps stretchmarks Why even lift... I'll never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: whoa.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>tfw biceps stretchmarks
Why even lift... I'll never look aesthetic...
>>
flabby arms wont make your stretch marks look any better
>>
>>38880536
That is because you were obese as fck before.
>>
>>38880536
Literally nobody gives a shit about stretch marks.
>>
>>38880680
Explain?
>>
>>38880717
The is nothing to explain.
>you were obese as fuck and this is why you have strech marks all over your Body.
Simple as that
>>
>>38880928
I have two massive pink stretch marks on my bicep/pectoral yet the max I ever reached was 193 at 5'9". (not op)
>>
>>38880947
we need more informations, are you skinny fat, are you fit, what do you look like?
>>
File: stretch-marks-body-builder.jpg (112KB, 574x340px) Image search: [Google]
stretch-marks-body-builder.jpg
112KB, 574x340px
>>38880928
It's the other way round you dyel. When you grow you get those pink stretch marks, not even when you lose weight, those are different type of stretch marks.

Even Arnold had those OP, just lift and apply shea butter or bio oil on it
>>
>>38880536
Get your ceps as big as possible and say they are trying to break loose.
>>
>>38881028
dyel your mam you fag
>>
File: explainthis.png (486KB, 526x700px) Image search: [Google]
explainthis.png
486KB, 526x700px
>>38880680
I was a skele and I have those.
>>
File: MikeMentzer.jpg (16KB, 203x280px) Image search: [Google]
MikeMentzer.jpg
16KB, 203x280px
>>38881044
Go lift for a year and then post here fucboi. Stupid dyels spreading misinformation
>>
>>38880536
the scars being a 'problem' goes away after a while, don't waste your time worrying about it just yet, just focus on the process.

they won't go away entirely, per se, but you won't notice them the same after a while. I bulked from 165 to about 250 over the course of a year and a half. there were two sessions I remember specifically after which I had massive scarring under the arm pit and scars around the bicep.

eventually you cut, and if you keep lifting, eventually you stop giving a shit about bulking OR cutting and just hit a stride and live that stride.

By the time that happens, the scars will have healed away significantly, AND you won't even give a shit about what is there. That takes years of living your life.

In the mean time, after you cut, you will notice it isn't that bad.
>>
File: received_1805063049726155.jpg (99KB, 836x1334px) Image search: [Google]
received_1805063049726155.jpg
99KB, 836x1334px
>>38881015
Mostly skinny fat. Got down to 168 and 20.2 percent body fat. Pic related was around 175 lbs. In class currently so I can't take a proper picture of the marks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.