[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'5" >95 lbs >ectomorph >hard gainer >pack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ectomorph.jpg (16KB, 213x321px) Image search: [Google]
ectomorph.jpg
16KB, 213x321px
>5'5"
>95 lbs
>ectomorph
>hard gainer
>pack a day smoker
>too broke to eat well
I don't think I'm gonna make it brahs should I even bother? Can steroids be a possible solution? I wish Aziz was still alive.
>>
>>38880526
>>pack a day smoker
>>too broke to eat well

Time to neck yourself, rotter.
>>
>>38880601
Well shit dude I can quit smoking ez and probably just eat at buffets.
>>
>>38880625
Then do it. What's the point of this thread again?
>>
>>38880526
>ectomorph — all the more reason to make gains
>hard gainer — prob BS, eat more lift more
>stop smoking
>use money saved to eat well
You did make me take the bait. Did sage tho
>>
>>38880526
>5'5
>hard gainer
>pack a day smoker
>to broke for food

Remove the ciggys, spend $20 a day on beef, chicken or beans.
You don't have the height to be a hard gainer or ectomorph, its because of bad diet that you are in bad shape.
>>
>>38880526
Steroids will make you smaller because you are anorexic for fags.
>>
>>38880526
>waaaaah I can eat so much! :(((

Stop bitching, skellington

t. Endomorph
>>
>>38881542

you mean t. fat fuck
>>
>>38880526
Quit smoking. Whenever you get the urge to smoke, do 20 push ups instead and then drink a glass of water.
>>
>>38880526
Smoke a pack a day and can't afford to eat well. Why are you lying to us OP? Whats with this idea that its expensive to eat healthy? Most people probably wouldn't even spend more on groceries than they already do if they switchedto healthy eating.
>>
>>38880526
If you stop smoking your appetite will increase and you will not get lung cancer in 10 years.
>>
>>
>>38880526
>too broke to eat well meme
I hate this meme.

There is a big difference between fucking yourself up with foods that are negative, and eating neutral.

With that I mean ditching foods with additives to foods that have no such things. Like buying rice in bulk. Whole flour breads. Chickens. Eggs. Most of the time these things are not more expensive that what you are eating right now.

So at the very least you could eat like a non retard. Even veggies usually are cheap.

In most of the western world there is no excuse not to eat healthily, except for your own destructive desires.
>>
File: be6.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
be6.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>38880526
>>5'5"
>>hard gainer
2+2=5
>>
Smoking is expensive as fuck and revs your metabolism/suppresses appetite.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.