[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of chelsealifts? I like her because she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: chelsealifts.jpg (25KB, 506x285px) Image search: [Google]
chelsealifts.jpg
25KB, 506x285px
What does /fit/ think of chelsealifts? I like her because she is strong and does a full body workout instead of just ass but she is now vegan.
>>
>>38879613
Post link. I'm interested
>>
>>38879700
here's a random video of hers, she also has a lot of female fans which is sometimes difficult to get, she's cookie cutter in her format but something about her is unique
>>
>>38879719
>she's cookie cutter in her format
What does this mean?
>>
>>38879726
Does the popular youtube things
>>
>>38879731
Post the fucking routine link you're shilling already. It's not like this is going to make it pass as a proper thread.
>>
Well fuck off then. >>>/trash/
>>
>>38879700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQphm-DXtyw
>>
>>38879613

Her hairstyle is fucking idiotic and she doesn't even look like she lifts. 99% of the stuff she puts up on Instagram isn't even her in the gym.
>>
>>38879784
bro, her arms and delts are huge
>>
>>38879784
This. Just lurked her channel and its mostly vegan diet click bait. Not a single routine vid.

This is pure shilling. Not even fun
>>
>>38879726
it means Anon has never seen a cookie cutter
>>
File: no-U_n.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
no-U_n.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>>38879749
no U
>>
Wtf she is a food reviewer on roids. Why is this even allowed?
>>
>>38879784
>she doesn't even look like she lifts
Can you be more of an idiot??
>>
>>38879613
She is like a puppy.
In all videos she has a positive vibe but that is about it, the lifting and advice are mediocre at best but I guess that is the appealing side to most people.
>>
>>38879790
for you
>>
>>38879981

She looks like she's done 2 months of SS at best. When she was "competing" she looked like shit too.

Here's a girl who actually lifts and has made visible progress, not to mention the vast majority of her posts are compound lifts: https://www.instagram.com/criseldabrah/?hl=en
>>
>>38880080
Meg squats > that whore
>>
>>38880105
>Meg squats
I fucking hate that annoying horse faced bitch
>>
>>38880139
What why?
I'd make babies with her desu
>>
>>38880139
This makes me laugh. I bet you if most boys here saw her in public, most of yas would drool over her. Just cus you can't find a date you become salty towards em? How silly
>>
>>38880173
Why are you assuming that anon is a male?
>>
>>38880173
This makes me laugh too Cheeks.
Saying I am salty when your entire response is salty.

If I saw her in real life it wouldnt make me drool or ponder my existence.
I am chad and I have no interest in basic bitches claiming to be a magical ride.
>>
>>38880080
>350lb deadlift with double overhand
Impressive, not many guys who do >500lb can do that.
>>
I used to watch her Oldschool Runescape streams. Not so much her lifting content.
>>
>vegan
>on var
>>
>>38880892
I said most, not all. I never described you as the drooler, you did. Chad.
>>38880253
Because most of the boys here have issues with women. Look at the catalog, it is pathetic. weh grill dumped meee. I'm saaad. fucking sluuuts. kek
>>
>>38879613
She streamed runescape so I'm a fan
>>
>>38880980
>Because most of the boys here have issues with women
More like "because of women".
As for you implying its a bad thing to get attached Id say its better than being a slut that cant make connections with anyone.
In the end its down to being a user or being used. And as logic dictates the ones being used will end up hurt and make posts about it.
I mean the time has yet to come where people make blog-posts about not being attracted to someone and then not caring about not seeing them anymore.
>>
>>38881053
Can't handle to truth? why do you sound so butt hurt? I only stated the fact. You're going to have to learn to take truth up your ass well, if something as little as this bothers you then you're gonna have a bad time every where. Snow flakes everywhere here.
>>
>>38881163
Cant handle what truth?
I never denied your "fact" I just pointed out your reasoning is flawed and I sound butt hurt?

You should fuck off from /fit/ with your testosterone temper
>>
>>38880173
y r u tripping?
>>
she looks like absolute shit
>>
>>38881298
Her delts are somewhat decent if she gets the angles right
>>
>>38881258
That's not a trip. Can be anyone
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.