[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never miss a workout >procrastinate for 8 hours over a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1474490402328.png (114KB, 498x445px)
1474490402328.png
114KB, 498x445px
>never miss a workout
>procrastinate for 8 hours over a 1 hour school assignment
who else /worthlessunlesslifting/ here?
>>
>>38873380
You are me anon. Never miss a sesh. But i'll pull an all nighter to start and finish an assignment rather than put effort into it.
>>
>>38873380

and the worst part is that you beat yourself up mentally for those 8 hours.. i know that feel anon. and it feels bad
>>
>>38873380
Mental work is harder to do unless you're authentically interested in it.
>>
>>38873501
yeah that's the worst part. you don't really even enjoy all that "free time" or do anything worthwhile you'd enjoy like watch a movie or read a book or something because you're cosntantly thinking "I gotta start soon I can't be doing anything else now".
>>
Anon are you me? I am the same and it sucks. I'd like to just get the shit done and play some steam backlog.
>>
File: 1474680549385.jpg (32KB, 479x282px) Image search: [Google]
1474680549385.jpg
32KB, 479x282px
>>38873380
>How do I change this?
>>
ive been going 3 times a week and spend most of the time between sessions looking forward to the next one
>>
File: 1473791538212.jpg (480KB, 1500x1583px) Image search: [Google]
1473791538212.jpg
480KB, 1500x1583px
>>38873574
I was just thinking today that I only have 5 hours in the past 2 weeks on steam so if I do all this work quickly I'll have like 4 hours left over to play some of that factorio game! And here I am 5 hours later thinking I should really start working on that project so I can still get 8 hours of sleep afterwards.
>>
Yeah this is me rn. I just started consistently lifitng seriously this year at college and wow. Like I'm obsessed with it and it's pretty fucking distracting from me getting my work done
>>
>>38873646
Same It's not the size gains that concern me just getting to the point of deadlifting 3 plates for reps that's an addicting goal.
>>
Ahah you are me op
>>
>>38873380
This. Same boat. Making good progress in the gym, and steadily losing progress in classes
>>
>read the entire western canon
>lift run and swim steadily for a year
>couldent even do any basic work in school because no interest
>>
>>38873757
>read the entire western canon
was it as good of an idea as you had thought
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.