[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxp VwBzFAkw remember that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: masculinity.png (137KB, 940x469px) Image search: [Google]
masculinity.png
137KB, 940x469px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

remember that if you're a beta, you're literally the reason why the west will collapse.
>>
>>38871948
How the fuck was masculinity even measured in that pic?
>>
>>38871948
>white
>dark blue country
feels good man
>>
>>38871970
Slovakia?
>>
>>38871948
can somebody explain why do we wanna save the west again?

I literally just go to school,gym, fuck gf,clean my house,then eat and sleep
how will any of that change?
>>
File: 1474998520786.jpg (70KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1474998520786.jpg
70KB, 680x583px
>>
>>38871948
This is bullshit. Finland and Estonia are manly men (Sami notwithstanding).

They all know how to fell pines, dry the wood and handbuild Zyzz killers (saunas).
>>
>>38871991
because soon you will be in a sharia state.
>>
>>38871987
presne tak
>>
>>38871991
>be in muslim state
>don't go to school because all you need to know is some shitty 1400 year old book
>don't fuck gf because you will be beheaded for commiting adultery
>don't clean your house because you will be executed for doing women's work
>don't sleep because you have to pray also at night
>>
>>38871948
>Iceland
>almost no immigrants
>still considered very feminine

>russia
>12-15% muslims
>sharia zones
>somewhat "maculin"
>>
>>38871991
No more (good) healthcare
In fact, no more standards in anything, enjoy driving a shitty 50 year old volksvagen if you're lucky and 'rich'
no government = say goodbye to your infrastructure
and say hello to Jamal's dick because the land will be ruled by gangs with nobody to keep the order
Also you'll be a slave working in slave conditions with slave pay
And that's the best case scenario
It could be what >>38872149 said, because if the west collapses, who do you think will fill the power vacuum?
>>
This video just blew my mind.
>>
>>38871948

>Japan
>masculine and not the origin of the term "herbivore men"

Seems suspect.
>>
>>38873368
the society is extremelly patriarchal and conservative, to the point hervibore men are simply reactionaries betas.
>>
>China/Japan masculine/very masculine

Whahahahahahah
>>
>>38871963
https://www.andrews.edu/~tidwell/bsad560/HofstedeMasculinity.html

That religion is important, especially in christian nations, seems to be a paradox.
>>
>>38873496
>tfw agree with almost all of the 'feminine' traits
Well, time to end it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.