[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is whole grain a meme brehs? Do I just cut out any and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (176KB, 515x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176KB, 515x230px
Is whole grain a meme brehs?

Do I just cut out any and all types of bread?
>>
File: Must eat.jpg (93KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Must eat.jpg
93KB, 700x525px
Brehs
>>
Bread is the devil
>>
>>38870849
Todays bread, today.
>>
>>38870849
Its totally fit approved. Spread some cottage cheese and honey and enjoy a perfect breakfast
>>
File: sh_pack_03.jpg (302KB, 975x500px) Image search: [Google]
sh_pack_03.jpg
302KB, 975x500px
>>38870849

Best bread.
>>
File: great.gif (347KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
great.gif
347KB, 360x240px
>tfw german
>black bread, fruit breads, carrot bread, onion bread, ginger bread, crusty as fuck breads, that one caraway bread that my grandma makes
And yet I just stopped eating bread unconsciously over time. You don't need that shit OP.
>>
>>38870849

I eat meme bread (aka Ezekial) in the morning.
>>
>>38871947
Is it good? Was thinking of getting some
>>
As long as it has fiber and proteins and it fits your macros, it's fine. If you want to bake your own, try making it with oat flour by grinding up some oats (we all agree that oats are good for carbs, right?) and instead of baking a whole loaf, make several portion sizes slices or rounds. Freeze them, and reheat them in a toaster, and you have fresh bread with macros you know and a crispy crust whenever you want instead of stale ass bread molding away in your pantry.
>>
>>38872022
Have you ever tried making pancakes with ground up oats? Just curious
>>
>>38871969

Yep it's very good.
>>
>>38870885
>310 calories per slice
no thnks
>>
>>38871384
Yo that sounds fucking delicious
>>
>>38870849
what's up northern irish brah
>>
>>38870885
thats my fucking dream, my favoride bread has 9g of protein
>>
>>38872058
Not too huge on pancakes, but I don't see why not. The amount of liquids you use might differ from what you would have used with regular flour, as I'm not too sure how well oats absorb water, compared to regular flour.
If you're curious, just give it a go, and add the liquids slowly to see how it works out.
>>
>>38872058
not op but i do everyday, i eat pancakes that are
>4 scoops of oats
>2 eggs+2 egg whites
>2 scoops of cottage
>1 scoop vanilla whey
then i add some honey and strawberries on top of it
>>
>>38870849

Only high protein or soy bread(if you're a roider) is acceptable.

They have half the carbs and gain killing effects of wholegrain, and are 1/10th as bad as white bread.
>>
File: 1396560243312.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1396560243312.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>38872166
>>38872188
Thanks lads, will try it. I usually mix mashed banana and water for the right consistency.
>>
Whole grains are good for you, but "whole grain" breads aren't necessarily good for you. A lot of the time they use refined flour and just use a little whole grain flour as if it's a flavoring agent.
>>
>>38872112
Dubliner here actually, we just have the same brands on the fundamentals
>>
>>38870849
Dave's Killer seed bread is fucking delicious. Idk where you live but it's in CA.
>>
>>38872188
>scoops of oats

What whole or ground up oats?
>>
>>38872086
>Found the dyel skellyfag

Bulking season
>>
>>38874142
bulk season every season, brah
>>
>>38870849

>calling this shit bread

fucking disgusting rubbish
This shit is more like house insulant.
>>
>>38871384
that has got to be the worst macronutrient content Ive ever heard on /fit/

doesnt sound terrible though, taste-wise
>>
>>38872058
ive made the meme pancakes out of bananas and eggs and got a very eggy texture out of them, so Ive added quick oats whole and blended oats for a more traditional pancake texture and they both turned out bretty gud. oat flour is definitely the better choice though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.