[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In workouts that averaged about an hour-and-a-half, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: deadliftjones.png (185KB, 368x335px) Image search: [Google]
deadliftjones.png
185KB, 368x335px
>In workouts that averaged about an hour-and-a-half, the two brothers set about rebuilding the core of one of the top fighters on the planet. In his first week he dead-lifted 275 pounds. A few months later he almost cleared 625 pounds. And he did it all without bulking up to the point he couldn't make the light heavyweight class limit of 205 pounds.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2634910-from-bones-to-meat-how-ufc-197-star-jon-jones-reinvented-himself-in-the-gym

How did Jon Jones double his deadlift, bench press and squat in such a short amount of time?
I'm pretty sure it was steroids, does anybody know what type of juice it takes to achieve that type of strength results? (Is it tren? halotestin? something else?)
can you achieve that type of progress natty?
can any strength-focused roider tell me what type of strength progress they made and in what period of time?
>>
His entire family is filled with freak athletes, he has god-tier genetics.
>>
He also failed the drug test before his fight. Roids.
>>
>>38870309

>Ufc fighter
>Not on roids

Pick one. They've all failed one time or another a drug test.
>>
>>38870309
Amazing genetics and roids
>>
>>38870309
>How did Jon Jones double his deadlift, bench press and squat in such a short amount of time?

Jones is a gifted athlete, for someone like him a 275lb deadlift is absolutely nothing, literally nothing.

he probably came into the gym completely untrained in the squat/deadlift and spent a few months trenning them REALLY hard
>>
1. Genetics
2. Roids
3. Newbie gains
>>
100% roids fucking girl can get shredded on them it has nothing to do with training or genetics only if you have exceedingly rare shit genetics does it matter
>>
>>38870309
>How did a professional athlete make inhumanly fast progress

Gee... I fucking wonder.
>>
>>38871010
99% of hobbyist roid curlbros can't even dream of a 625 lbs deadlift.
>>
>>38871149
they easily could if they trained for it
>>
>>38871149
Well thats cause they dont deadlift either
>>
>>38871228
> it has nothing to do with training
>they easily could if they trained for it

Make up your mind. Also, the deadlift was Zyzz' favorite exercise according to him and he barely managed to pull 500.

You are seriously deluding yourself big time if you think roids will magically make you equal to an elite athlete.
>>
>>38870939
>trenning them REALLY hard
Underated post
>>
>>38870309
top tier genetics and roids
>>
>>38871308
the difference is the person on steroids can easily transition to anything they want quickly because their muscles recover at an astronomically faster rate than a person training their whole life

you are a shit eating retard. 'nuff said.
>>
>>38870309
They caught his stupid ass on PCT drugs. He was fucking on gear while doing the whole 'nah bruh u jst got 2 b dedicated n train hard BEAST MODE n eat chiken breast every day" shit on instagram. Fuck fake natties. Do all the gear you want, and if your profession will punish you for it, keep your fucking mouth shut. The whole spiel these idiots have is painfully obvious.
>>
>>38871010
>100% roids fucking girl can get shredded on them
Unless you're Cheekie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.