[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bodybuilding thread. Who do you think will be the one to defeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: mro.jpg (130KB, 949x614px) Image search: [Google]
mro.jpg
130KB, 949x614px
Bodybuilding thread.

Who do you think will be the one to defeat Phil Heath when it happens? Do you think he will win next year?
>>
File: leepriest.jpg (261KB, 945x1220px) Image search: [Google]
leepriest.jpg
261KB, 945x1220px
Bump with Draco Malfoy after Slytherin got a gym and some anabolic Bertie Bots Beans.
>>
>>38862392
no one will defeat phil

phil will lose to age
>>
>>38862392
I don't know who it'll be, but it'll only happen when Phil is a bloated, sloppy mess like Ronnie at the end.
>>
>>38862392
Honestly I'm feeling this >>38863953

I would like to say Kai Greene but I don't know if he is ever going to compete again, Kai has him beat in a lot of body parts just based off of better insertions alone

Big Ramy and roelly winklaar were both pretty impressive this year but Phil Heath looked absolutely crazy

I don't know man I don't know
>>
File: image.png (316KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316KB, 640x1136px
>>38863989
I meant Phil about the insertions thing not Kai

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=7s&v=vpK65WxgH_g

1996 Dorian Yates was fucking insane, nobody has come close to a physique this good since I think
>>
>>38863989
>Kai Greene
photoshop bullshit aside, hes already losing his back, could barely hold off cedric mcmillan in a weak arnold classic ohio. kais chance passed
>Big Ramy
will never be 3d enough. had his best conditioning ever at olympia but phil was still much more impressive
>roelly winklaar
horrible body frame, just pure freak. pure freaks have never won mr o
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 629x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 629x617px
>>38864048
I guess you're right can't disagree with any of that

The men's classic physique is going to be fun to watch though, excited to see where that goes next year

What do you think about Danny Hester winning?

I think he definitely deserved it, I don't know how the judging works for classic physique yet but he definitely looked like if you photoshopped him into a black and white photo of Arnold and Franco you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference

Sadik definitely shouldn't have placed as high as he did that's for sure he had absolutely no back
>>
>>38864074

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftkm9T_DHQ4

Breddy good video on the subject.

Was it you that responded to my Zane/Sadik picture and then I said I honestly hadn't even watched it yet? Because I watched this video after what you said.
>>
>>38862392
kai greene had him beat years ago senpai, but he lost due to bullshit, grapefruit politics
>>
>>38864109
That's how I felt, and I was a Kai Greene fan back then.

Now I feel he is a litttlleee over the top with his motivation, zen, 'from da bottom', type stuff and I may have been tricked from the beginning, haha.

But today I was watching some of his stuff and am coming around again, maybe.
>>
>>38864074
classic physique is a joke division that shouldve never been made (too much IFBB browsing instagram) and there will be a lot more placings like this for the first 3-5 years until its defined what exactly they are looking for. look at mens physique at first it was supposed to be just a beach bod thing. and now? look at jeremy buendia ROFL

but back to classic physique (lmfaofao)

so you want bodybuilders who remind you of larry scott and the 70s era bbers...thats great!

but why are you then saying sadik wasnt shredded enough? he looked around 8-10% bodyfat...just like the dudes in the 60s and 70s. they held more water than phil heath in the offseason lmao.

the division is fucked because they are limiting competitors by a weird-ass weight/height ratio...it should be by bodyfat instead, since bodybuilders today compete at a much less bf than in the past. none of these classic physique competitors are as big as the old bbers like mentzer arnold ferrigno so they just look like slightly bigger regular physique guys who are just posing.

FWIW im okay with danny hester winning. hes a good guy. darrem charles is a crybaby and hell never win and be sour about it on instagram. arash rabar is nothing really impressive IMO but hell prob runt he division after hester leaves in a few years
>>
I don't believe any of the current top guys will ever be a serious challenge to Phil. Ramy might be but I can't see him winning due to his ethnicity. I think we'll have to wait a few years for Josh/Justin/Dallas to develop more and then there might be some real challenges for Phil.
>>
File: image.png (187KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187KB, 640x1136px
>>38864135
Not the guy you're replying to but I do like Kai Greene

His Instagram post about why he wears hoodies and sweats was motivational to me as someone else who also wears XXL hoodies and sweats to the gym even though I've been lifting for 3 years and am pretty aesthetic

I don't know if you saw it but he said something like when you're in the gym you are there to work not be admired, and it's easy to mix the 2 things up.

Kai Greene seems like a really chill dude, but I feel like he is super depressed
>>
Does anyone know any good bodybuilding books that aren't about workouts/nutrition but about bodybuilding itself (history and such)? Besides Arnold's books.
>>
>>38864219
I'm the other guy that anon was replying to. Yea man I feel ya, I think he's really chill and humble and honestly I'd be upset and depressed too if I was gonna make it no matter how hard I work just cause some bullshit politics. When he's on the stage with Phil, you can literally see Phil get nervous. Only one who can challenge him imo
>>
>>38864219

I also do that, for the exact reason, and this was one of the things that attracted me to him...but further interviews and such made me think sometimes he was full of shit a little bit...I don't know, maybe I judged to fast. Maybe I shouldn't just abandon him as a fan so fast (no homo + I know that sounds very serious, haha, but I just mean as a fan of the sport/whatever you want to call it).

Maybe he is just conflicted with the image he used to have (poor, living with nothing, etc.) and sort of wants that to still be true, thus promotes himself sometimes like it is still true; but really looking at his social media these days (I don't have any myself, just looking him up) and it looks like he may not be pushing that so hard these days.

Also being so close to his dream coming true and it just not, partially due to passed mistakes (grapefruit) coming to light, certainly has him down.

I may be on board the Kai train again.
>>
>>38864219
that image was very nice
>>
>>38864219
kai is dope, hes just really really passionate about his beliefs

he seems to be a huge believer int he power of the mind and he thinks thats so important that he HAS to tell everyone about it, that its so important its worth mentioning even when answering the most asinine question

and yeah i wear hoodies all the time too even tho im pretty big because i hate showoff fags
>>
>>38863890
lol
>>38864146
I think they made the classic one just so that more guys who is a bit bigger than physique can enter, competitors are getting bigger and bigger each year. I felt that it's just an excuse competition but I still kinda like it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.