[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I just flushed 40$ worth of marijuana down the toilet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 27

File: 53.jpg (20KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
20KB, 403x403px
/fit/, I just flushed 40$ worth of marijuana down the toilet.

>Recently start6ed smoking because a guy at work got me into it
>Started smoking regularly at work with him 3 times a week
>Decided to buy some from him (50$) worth
>Started noticing gym has been boring, not as motivated
>Not feeling as strong, lazy etc..

I worked hard for my gains,and don't want that to change.

So i just flushed 40$ worth.
>>
Drugs is The gains goblin
>>
>>38856955

I wish I could still smoke. I enjoy doing cardio while high or ending the day relaxing and smoking and it doesn't effect my motivation. My job drug tests though.

I guess this is growing up... Good on you for realizing it was having negative effects and catching it early though
>>
>>38856955

good call
>>
>>38856963
This. Good on you OP, don't let the herb curb you
>>
>>38856955
Good shit, you didn't fall for the

>weed is good for everything, it's fucking magic

meme
>>
File: 1472058882822.jpg (93KB, 694x642px) Image search: [Google]
1472058882822.jpg
93KB, 694x642px
>>38856972
>>38856974
>>38856976
Thanks friends, it got me thinking back and reminding myself of the sort of people at work that smoke. Thin, ugly, and usually messy looking guys. Guys who come to work looking like they just woke up when it's 3PM.

I don't want to fall down that path, i said to myself i lasted 22 years without drugs, and i can go 22 more without them.

Since i work out at home after i finished my OHP set, i said fuck it and flushed it.
>>
>>38857015
dude weed lmao

Good choice op. Enjoy a coffee or a beer but don't let it go further than that.

Drugs is for losers who cannot cope with the world and need it to escape.
For the weak willed pussies.
>>
>makes me feel genuinely happy
>erases years of bitterness for a few hours
>the afterglow effects make me super motivated to do shitty shit that I've been procrastinating on

>absolutely destroys my self control around food long after I'm high
>getting blitzed out of my mind has erased weeks of weight loss progress in terms of both weight gained and ability to put the fork down

I don't know what I want more desu
>>
>>38857042
>>38857015
>>38856976
>he can't handle a non-addictive substance in moderation

wowza
>>
>>38857051
>>makes me feel genuinely happy
persue real happiness
>>erases years of bitterness for a few hours
Learn to forgive yourself and learn. Maybe meditation is for you.
>>the afterglow effects make me super motivated to do shitty shit that I've been procrastinating on
Just get off your ass and do it. You don't need motivation but discipline.

>>38857059
>weed is not addictive
okay
>>
>Turn 15, start smoking weed everyday
>Slowly stop my social life to sit at home and smoke weed by myself and play Halo
>Turn 19 and realize I'm a fucking loser
>Stop smoking, start to get anxiety
>Eventually ween off of everything bad, smoking weed, unhealthy food, etc
>Recently turned 24
>Been healthy as fuck for a few years, looking good, mentally strong and fit, decent social life
>Started smoking weed again, it is now motivation and not a hindrance

SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT NEED TO DETOX, IT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR RHYME FLOW AND YOUR BEAT BOX
>>
Weed destroys your dopamine receptors(those thinks that enable you to feel pleasure), why fuck with that? Maybe that's also the reason weed makes people feel unmotivated.

Also, it really fucks with people's mental health.

What the pro weed faggots don't tell you is that smoking too much weed(or a strong strain) in a short period of time can make you have a scary panic attack(it's really unpleasant, I mean really, and really takes time to recover from it).

Also, weed turns you into serotonin depleted bitch with threshold for stress and stressful situations.
>>
>>38856955
well done, OP, proud of you.
>>
>tfw weed high isn't any good

overrated
>>
>>38857077
MOST BLUNTED ON THE MAP
>>
>>38857059
DUDE WEED CURES CANCER LMAO
>>
>>38857068
>weed is not addictive
Physically - no

If you are addicted to weed, it is entirely based on your own mental state and discipline
>>
>>38857059
>partakes in the herbal Jew
Wowza
>>
>>38856955
good for you. don't fuck with that shit.

the only acceptable drugs are lifting and pussy
>>
>>38856955
You did the right thing flushing degeneracy down the drain lad.
>>
I avoid weed permanently. I have smoked a thousand of times in the past until I stopped being retarded and realized that shit made me feel just very depressed, like a heavy af sleepiness (not relaxed though, exactly the opposite) and self-steem destroyed. Thoughts of "the whole existence and human race are literally worthless" and other depresing shit, which not even death seems like a solution to.
I dont do drugs to be honest, except a beer once in a while, but if anything benzos are god-tier, while weed is for degenerate cucks
>>
Dude just take pills
> you love everything
> opposite of munchies, you can't eat
> sweat out your water weight so you look lean
> non addictive unless you get bad shit that's laced with other stuff
> filthy rave girls are hot

If you can handle the come down they're great every now and then
>>
>>38857015
Weed is a shit tier drug anyway. Only time it's half okay is when you're drunk.

Stick to good drugs like lsd, mushrooms and dmt
>>
>>38856955
so you are an idiot who cant control himself or at least make money instead of just wasting it?
>>
>>38856955
Yeah my brother died to a pot overdose so I'll never smoke it all smokers should die.
>>
>>38857059
>non-addictive

everyone that smokes weed wants to do it again and again for the high and feels that they get from it

saw it with my own eyes, now they've already done coke, md, shrooms and that shit
>>
>>38858135

> opposite of munchies, you can't eat

Which means you lose muscle and strength

> non addictive unless you get bad shit that's laced with other stuff

Take one every weekend then come back telling me its not addictive

Pills are great but they're not without downsides.
>>
>>38856955
I love doing drugs of any kind, except weed. Not against its use, I just don't personally enjoy it.As with anything if you're going to do it do it in moderation. Best on weekends so you can put in the work 100% during the week and let loose when you know you wont have anything important to do that a high/ hangover will interfere with.
>>
>>38856955
Best thread today so far. It's good to see still some humanity left on this shit board
You're gonna make it bruh
>>
This shit is really funny!!! You guys make weed sound like a hardcore drug....

Been smoking for long time. I'm strong af, motivated af, etc... While I agree smoking all day every day is no good, I can't imagine not smoking because of fear of or actually losing my gains?!?!?
Without weed/wax, No way I could pound the food & protein shakes needed to be as strong as I am.

Glad you quit if it fucks you up that bad, but I never heard so many people complaining about weed being such a horrible drug....

It has crazy benefits and doesn't affect my strength or motivation one bit. I smoke wax & crush it in the gym all the time.

Alcohol is the real devil drug.... Alcohol will destroy gains & decision making... (ever got high and fucked a cow?) and its not even close...

Reefer madness going on in here. Look in mirror for motivation & dedication. Weed is an inanimate object. I guess I'm just lucky seeing as so many on here have issues but really does seem crazy to me
>>
>>38857677
>hes trying to argue that a non-addictive substance can defeat a non-cucked beta's discipline on a fitness forum because a stoner fucked his prom date

wowee
>>
>>38858175
They're great for cutting. I lost 6kg in 8 days over new years whilst on a bender
And you're right. The high is addictive but as long as you keep it in moderation and make sure you trust the dude you buy them off (ie not buying dodgy shit from Lebo dudes in clubs) mdma is the best drug there is
>tfw at Tomorrowland with great djs and even better European drugs

Why are australian music festivals so shit/dying bros?
>>
>>38856955
>flushing pot
If it was heroin I would understand, but weed is fucking harmless, unless you are a weakminded fuck.
>>
You made the right choice original poster. Weed is just for escapism and short-term enjoyment. However the long-term effects are bad. You will feel lazy, lethargic and un-motivated. Do not make it a regular thing or listen to the retarded potheads who say "yeah broo just smoke everyday mannnn"
>>
>>38858289
Dude working out on heroin is the shit. If I smoke weed I'll be a lazy fuck and eat a bunch of shit. But when I'm on heroin or any opiate I hit the gym way harder then when I'm not on opiates.
>>
>not working out while high

You missed out, OP. Way to show all of us that you have no sense of self control. I bet you can't even cut properly.
>>
>>38858175

>Take one every weekend then come back telling me its not addictive

what the hell kind of logic is this?
>>
>>38858175
>take one every weekend
>one

I wish I could just take one, but it's just so easy to get more and bender through the whole weekend
>>
Weed doesn't give you any immideate damage except for minor lung damage, and that damage would only be a minor issue if you smoked hardcore 7 joints a day like you do with cigarettes. However very little smoke is inhaled to get high. Also weed does not give you a hangover like Alcohol or other drugs. You can not die either, the effects on your physical body is also very mellow.

One study found that it lowers your iq if you smoke hardcore from a young age before your brain is developed.

Considering this, I can not see any problem with smoking weed in the evning after you have done everything you need to do for the day. I usually take three small bong hits in the evening, then I eat my meal, watch some entertainment, fap and go to bed. There is absolutly nothing wrong with doing this, and I see no reason why I shouldn't do it. But if anyone has a reason, please tell me.
>>
If weed is anything more to you than just a brief "phase" you go through when you're younger, you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>38856955
>proud of wasting a harmless non addictive fun drug because he has zero willpower

Smart move. Are you in high school?
>>
>>38857059
This. /thread
Bunch of sad edgelords lol
>>
>>38858267
>ever got high and fucked a cow
not but i did get high and tried to fuck a horse and gave up because i couldn't reach high enough
>>
>>38858395

Are you really happy with just fapping and going to bed. maybe if you quit weed you could find a qt gf
>>
>>38858435

white people...
>>
>>38857127
lol
>>
>>38857127
>scary panic attacks

Lol get a load of this faggot
>>
>>38858228
>smoking pot somehow = no humanity

lol wut
>>
>>38856955
You could just, I dunno, be reasonable and not smoke if it's a problem?
>>
>>38858420
420 speaking the truth
>>
>>38858317
You decide to eat shit, pot doesn't force your hand to eat twinkies. You can eat gains friendly nutritious foods all the time while high, what is this stupid logic like it's a given you must eat shit
>>
>>38858420
>stop liking things I don't like

Top kek, fuck yourself
>>
>>38857059
Exactly this OP. I just smoke on saturdays occasional Friday to drink less when going out.

Never felt more lazy or anything heck I'll go on hikes and commune with nature and shit go to a river do something fun. Monday through thursday straight edge and perfectly fine no loss of motivation or anything.

Basically this:
>>38858267

Flushing it out the drain though? shit man, you could've given it back to your coworker at least. Or a friend or acquaintance that smokes.
>>
>>38857127
As a med student, it really hurts to read this (originally meant to reply to this post)
>>
>>38856955
Drugs will fuck your life up.

Ask yourself why you're smoking weed Anon, for me it was because I was bored and lonely. I smoked weed to make the boring times more interesting; once I realized this (during an LSD trip) I committed to spending my time better.

I threw myself into boxing, I trained everyday so I never had any free time to be bored. When I wasn't training I was too tired and exhausted to want to do anything anyway so I didn't feel like smoking weed. I'm a little bit lonely but that'll pass someday I hope; right now I'm full cocoon mode on boxing.
>>
> not smoking weed to soothe the DOMS and muscle soreness associated with working out
> not smoking weed and doing yoga
> not smoking weed to increase your appetite

Non weed smokers are not gonna make it .
>>
File: 2.png (320KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
320KB, 600x582px
>>38856955
brings me back to the time when i flushed down a bowl full of icecream and sweets because i wanted to binge

good on you anon, we're all gonna make it
>>
File: 3456786754.jpg (45KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
3456786754.jpg
45KB, 500x423px
>>38858301
I legitimately feel bad for anyone that has this world view.
>>
>use to smoke weed everyday lmao
>now everytime i smoke it i just panic and start to think about literally everything in my life (relationships with people, my future, money)

Im not smoking anymore until i have financial comfort
>>
>>38858610
Aren't there where you train anybody you can be friends with?
>>
>>38858634

- retarded fucking pothead
>>
File: 1474286928880.jpg (853KB, 1386x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1474286928880.jpg
853KB, 1386x1550px
Friends are losers who smoke pot every day. I used to be just like them, then I turned 20 and became a fashy goy. Now I'm against degeneracy of any kind.
>>
>>38858334

You think that taking one every weekend = already a full blown addiction?

Trust me, there's a big difference. Be happy you don't know from experience though.

>>38858386

iktf senpai

I'm hitting up again this Saturday after taking a month off, cant wait.
>>
File: 1466120179894.png (222KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1466120179894.png
222KB, 500x616px
>>38858665
We small talk down there but come on, I'm on 4chan. Well adjusted alpha males do not go on 4chan.

The worst part is that I'm actually one of the top guys down the gym but I just can't fit in with people, I'm always on the outside. We have a laugh down there or if we're at a boxing show I'll hang with them and watch the fights but otherwise I don't socialize with them.

It's cool though. I got my memes and I'll make it, I got a plan of how I'm going to make it to where I want to be.
>>
>>38858228
>it's good to see some humanity left here
>he doesn't want to leave humanity behind
>never gonna make it
>>
>>38858228
Nigga this is one of the best boards on 4chan. People here are pretty honest about their failures.
>>
>>38858730
>20
>against all "degeneracy"

Wew slow down and put those edges away kid
>>
>>38856955
Only smoke when you make a new PR as a celebratory treat.
>>
>>38858829
Spotted the cucked degenerate.
>>
>>38858474
It's not a normal panic attack, it's more like utter dread, paranoia and the feeling that you're going insane.

You've been smoking weak shit if you don't know how a moderate freakout on weed is.

>>38858603
What are you saying? That my claims are bogus? get fucked faggot.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160414214826.htm

So it was dopamine release, not receptors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10368032

"The psychoactive cannabinoids increase the activity of dopaminergic neurons in the ventral tegmental area-mesolimbic pathway."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071023183937.htm

Pretty sure depression leads to less motivation, faggot.

I've never met a doctor that wasn't an idiot when it came to subjects out side his specialties. And you a (pre? lel) med student and you already know it all? Well that's great buddy.

Keep buffing on that shit brah and see what will happen to your academic en devours, stupid cunt.
>>
File: 1474662510153s.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1474662510153s.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>38858166
lel you plebs and no self control
>>
>>38858960
None of this is long-term damage. Did you even read what you posted?
>>
>>38856955
I'm proud of you internet stranger. Drugs are degenerate and you don't need them on this path we're all on.
>>
good for you op

odds are the police are tracing back the marijuana from your drainage pipe now.
>>
Well done, OP. Better kick the habit before it gets worse.

That's why I only smoke with close friends and very rarely (1-2 times a year) so it doesn't come into my everyday life.
>>
File: 1470431476174.jpg (1MB, 2149x2770px) Image search: [Google]
1470431476174.jpg
1MB, 2149x2770px
smoke e'eryday for over a decade

come at me
>>
>>38857042
>drugs is for losers
>recommends coffee and beer
Hope this is b8
>>
>>38859069
I never said or even implied it was long term you cunt, although it might take some time to recover from a mild/heavy marijuana usage, especially if you've smoked yourself into depression.

I'd like to see your face when you realize that you're in a fog of anxiety and depression shit for toking hard on weekend bases.
>>
>>38859150
YEah bro, because that pre workout drink or that glass of red vine you drank is just blowing your mind and sending you into another plain of pleasure.

Weed isn't something that's done in moderation(unlike drinking can be used in moderation). Weed is so strong now a days that 3 puffs is enough for a weed novice to get really buzzed.

Sometimes I feel like the only faggots that talk so lightly about weed are the ones that haven't really tried it(maybe once or twice hurr im drug uzer hurrr).
>>
>>38859142
fridgemode
>>
>>38856955
You're an idiot. You're blaming the weed for issues that's lie within yourself. Weed merely takes away inhibitions and lets you be who you really are on an unfiltered level. You're blaming the weed and passing blame to an external object so you don't have to face the truth. I just got the highest grade in a class of 150 graduating seniors, a common pattern for me- and I've been "high" the whole damn time.
>Flush it down the toilet
Was it going to bite you or something? Ffs did you flush all your booze down the toilet while you were at it? Because that's much more detrimental to everything
>>
>>38857042
>drugs are for losers
>suggests 2 other drugs instead
You're a fucking moron. Especially the
>drink beer instead
Part. Alcohol has actually been shown to be detrimental to health, unlike weed
>>
>>38857077
>smokes weed everyday at 15
Opinion disregarded. The one aspect that weed has shown to not be good for in particular is developing minors. You shouldn't smoke until you're 20 unless you have epilepsy or something.
>>
>>38857127
I don't feel motivated unless I smoke weed. And this isn't a "weed made me this way" deal, I was never motivated to do well until I started smoking regularly. Since I've started I went from c average shit students to straight A's about to graduate. You quite obviously don't understand weed anon. Stop talking about things you don't understand. Parroting the whole dare program bs is laughable
>>
>>38856955
Instead of selling it and buying supps or fuck I know what you flush it down the toilet wp mental
>>
>Drugs is for losers who cannot cope with the world and need it to escape.

true, but i think this is mostly only true with people who are addicted.

my boyfriend has been smoking every day since march of this year (i would say he has been smoking every day for 3 years now but i've made him go on tolerance breaks due to having no money) and it has just made him a lazy slob. all he does is play pokemongo, but at least he has a job. the only thing he does with his friends is smoke pot, and theyre ugly betas who fucked up some way or another.

sure, some drugs work for some people but most of the time the drug users are weak willed and looking for an escape and excuse.

i've come to fucking hate it. used to smoke a lot as well, sure it was fun but now i can't handle it. gives me headaches, the high is pathetic and i hate the taste.

i'm proud of you op. it's been so much easier for me to just not be high, i'm way more productive and active. the majority of people my age in this small town smoke and theyre all going no where
>>
>>38857127
>smoking too much gives you panic attacks
I've been smoking daily for like 5 years now and have never had such a thing from weed. Sounds like you have issues with self control and don't know how to face/handle your emotions. That's not from.the weed, that's just you
>>
>>38856955
Mfw that's just you being a lazy cunt and you flushed perfectly good drugs for literally no reason
>>
>>38859287
You'll most likely end up having a shitty time quieting weed, panic attacks, anxiety, depression, maybe even psychosis etc. Severe enough mental issues that have to be addressed by sectioning and psychiatric medicine. There's been a large increase in mental health issues related to marijuana use in my country(pretty sure it's also happening in the US, it's just that weed advocates like to use propaganda to keep up their perverted love for a retarded drug).

You've just graduated high school, you're still a naive fuckboi.

"mayby, it's yo's not weeds hurrr"
Kill yourself you cheetch and chong stoner faggot.

Keep fucking with harder and harder psychedelics and see what happens you unbearable faggot.
>>
>>38859397
>talks shit about drugs
>Is getting banged by a druggie with no future and shit friends
>Still talks big like she's gonna do something

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>38858090
Wounds like.you just couldn't handle your own.subconscious anon. Not smoking weed wont make these.emotions go away, it'll just keep them in your subconscious and away from conscious awareness. You're basically just sticking your head in the sand because you don't know how to deal with emotions. I feel inspired and Optimstic when I smoke because I like to work.through my thoughts and emotions, and often come up with new inventive solutions while "high"
>>
>>38858146
>drunkard trying to rag on weed
Please, science has shown us how godawful alcohol is for you.
>>
>>38859287

My friend, at this point in your life you have seen a very small cross section of humanity. Not everyone reacts the same way to chemicals the same way. If you were older you would have acquired this knowledge by experience, but you aren't so you haven't.

I'm glad you can enjoy getting high and still perform well in your tiny highschool. If you're lucky you'll be able to keep it up once you exit your small pond.

And for fucks sake, quit talking about weed like it's some incredible transcendental substance. It's a drug. Big deal.
>>
>>38858146
i agree with this guy

LSD was fucking so intense and it throughout the trip i got real horny so i wanked and it was like I was getting a handjob from the gods didnt even feel like i was doing it insane drug was fun
>>
/fit/ I put down the reefer because it was causing me to develop brain fog, anxiety, and even my time spent faded stopped being fun. How long until my brain recovers and my anxiety and brain fog go away?
>>
Everyone of these threads is filled with people giving an opinion on their experience with weed and others critizing them for not having a great experince with weed. Its just a fucking plant, people like to get high and some people don't, but some of you act like weed isnt anything more than a crutch. Yeah its cool to do drugs in moderation but to defend a drug """"addiction""""" is pretty pathetic
>>
>>38857656

Weed is addictive. If you honestly believe it isn't educate yourself on addictionology. Go into a drug rehab center and see how the medical doctors specializing in addictions feel about. They're all going to tell you it is addictive. It creates actual changes in the brain and body.

Seriously.
>>
>>38859385
>Parroting the whole dare program bs is laughable
I've been were you were faggot, let me just say, once the psychosis kicks in you'll regret all that Joe Rogan bullshit lifestyle of yours.

You've just graduated high school, you still haven't made it over 30(when it's safe to say you won't get schizophrenia), you're what? 19? You might always go schizo in your early 20's(like what happens to most schizo people).
>>
>>38859532

>addictionology
>>
This thread is making want to get a bag of cocaine next time I go downtown and beat the shit out the next neo-male fat stoner cunt that gives me the sting eye.
>>
>>38859532
You realize that there are "actual changes in the brain and body" when a person stops using their cellphone? It's not """"addictive"""" in the sense that you believe it is. Anything has the possibility of becoming physically addictive.
>>
>>38859434
Who hurt you?
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 664x824px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 664x824px
>>38859626
>>
>>38859626
What?
>>
>>38858730
I can imagine a leftist mirror image version of this thing with 1. being something like "brainless consumerist", 2. "hillbilly / arch-conservative" and the road up the scale leading to 10. Loyal and Devout Leader of the People's Revolution, NKVD Informant and Political Commissar.

Long story short, lmao horseshoe
>>
File: u2mkWudmVXw.jpg (36KB, 340x604px) Image search: [Google]
u2mkWudmVXw.jpg
36KB, 340x604px
>>38859532

You sir, are talking shit....
Allow me to clarify....when you are communicating, shit is being regurgitated out of your mouth.....
Cannabis is not addictive like other drugs are...it is not psychically addictive like cocaine, like nicotine, like alcohol, like any chemical that creates an addiction.....if you think so you are talking shit, if there is a doctor telling you it is, he is talking shit....
Cannabis like all good things...can be "addictive" in the sense of "i liked that, im going to do it again"....as with any conditioning that makes you feel fucking happy...."oh that gave me endorphin rush, i like that"..I.E. going to the fucking GYM!!! . Being a sucker for the endorphin rush doesnt make cannabis itself addictive...it isnt like MDMA where you need the drug to release endorphins either....The closest you can get to being addicted to cannabis is if you mix it with tobacco...and guess what...then its the nicotine not the cannabis...

>TLDR Cannabis is not physically additive...but like blow jobs & gym and anything else that releases endorphins, you can condition yourself to think so....
>>
File: 1473957245246.jpg (228KB, 1600x1327px) Image search: [Google]
1473957245246.jpg
228KB, 1600x1327px
>>38859532
juggling changes the neurons in your brain too you dumb fuck.

>pic is you
>>
>>38857059
Do people still believe this?
>>
>>38859546

It doesnt make you go schizo if you aint predetermined already to go schizo....stop fear mongering...
>>
File: sammy.jpg (48KB, 1024x474px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.jpg
48KB, 1024x474px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buhkNvipAjY

If Sam Hyde says weed is bad, then you best believe that it's bad(and will turn you into a weak faggot).
>>
>>38858267
So, how strong are you?
>>
>>38859753
The fact of the matter is, you'll never know if you have predettermined psychology for developing schizophrenia, nobody dies. Just because it is genetic doesn't mean there could have been a mutation in your genes.

So why take the chance? I'm so sick of this agenda of making weed look like it's as harmless as having a six pack of beer.
>>
>>38859741
>>pic is you

i wish
>>
>WIDF is in full damage control.

So what if someone doesn't want to smoke weed? Why is it bad that if someone is becoming dependant on the substance they decide to drop it?

It's sad to see people actual get angry about people not wanting to smoke.
>>
File: 91494894.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
91494894.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>38859838

>Read the entire thread
>"WIDF" is the ones in full defense force.

No. Anti-weed scare mongering retards, who just like false signaling SJWs just end up being another pathetic gaggle of motherfuckers looking for petty positions morale superiority lambast some shit that in no way legitimately effects then.

Are the ones in damage control.
>>
>>38859532
You're retarded.

Seriously.
>>
>>38859838
>It's sad to see people actual get angry about people not wanting to smoke.

Have you seen "weed culture"? It's total degeneracy(I don't even use that word for a lot of things), but this pro weed bullshit started getting on my nerves along time ago, these faggots fucking fetishes their drug, it's like a religion to these piece of shit neo-hippie fucks. Let's not forget who these weed shill like to only show the positive effects of weed, but try to hide all the negative effects(like mental health issues).
>>
File: Peter-Hitchens-October-20-011.jpg (51KB, 626x375px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Hitchens-October-20-011.jpg
51KB, 626x375px
>>38859150
>wot abaht alcohol
>>
>>38859867
lmao you can't even spell

clearly the degenerative effects of weed are more pronounced than you care to admit
>>
Good on you bro. Only fucking niggers, spics and subhuman whites use drugs.

SxE
>>
Weed made me jack off to gay fantasies, weed literally made me gay. And now there's no turning back(after the things I've done with other men, there's no coming back from enjoying sucking anothers man's cock).
>>
>>38859867
I mean, the thread started with op breaking a habit and being happier. Then it turned into DUDE WEED IS NOT THE PROBLEM ITS YOU I GET MY STUDIES FROM WEEDFACTS.COM.

>>38859901
Drugs destroyed my family (weed included, gasp) so I know what the culture is like sadly and it's just how you described it. However no one is gonna care cause

>dude
>weed
>>
All you need to know about weed and its culture in 30 seconds.

https://youtu.be/7Lo0EeWoXis?t=4m20s
>>
>>38856955
Well, I lost all my muscle right after my operation and start smoking cigarettes, weed, and drinking alcohol while I couldn't train.
I also fucked up my natural test levels with roids
>>
File: 1473492571542.png (248KB, 652x624px) Image search: [Google]
1473492571542.png
248KB, 652x624px
>>38860019
>See these people? They represent EVERYONE that smokes weed! No exceptions!
>>
File: dude weed lmao.jpg (117KB, 634x632px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.jpg
117KB, 634x632px
>>38860068
>>
File: 1251545327068.jpg (99KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1251545327068.jpg
99KB, 441x408px
Smoke a fatty, all natty!

Dabs then weight grabs!

Hit the bong and get strong!

Joints for your joints!

I don't have great gains but I am low bf (around 160lbs at 6ft) and have more swole muscles than I ever did at 205lbs. Lean mass around 135lbs. I don't do munchies anymore after over 10 years of smoking weed every day. Right after the come-up of a dab, I head 100ft away to the on-site gym at my complex and pump for 40-60min and when those endorphins start flowing HARD it really gets me going.

Weed brings out the lazy if you let it. Don't let it. Don't skip a great post-workout bowl or whatever for them muscles and joints, just because you felt lazy at first. Balance, moderation, like everything in life.
>>
>>38859711
Kekd
>>
>>38860019

>Posts customgrow's stupid ass
>who purposely oversmokes to play on some weird ass sadist pot smoker fetish or some shit.

Come the fuck on anon.
>>
>>38859247
That's a pretty sexy looking fridge.
>>
>>38858620
I feel bad for u
>>
>>38858620
Weed spikes up your estrogen levels. You'll just end becoming a fat bloated fuck.
>>
>>38858730
>he doesn't know that the Nazis handed out fucking massive stacks of meth branded 'Pervitin' to their troops to boost combat ability at the expense of becoming a methhead
>>
>>38860258
>I don't do munchies anymore after over 10 years of smoking weed every day
That's kinda sad, no that sounds really sad.

Also, dabbing is some scummy shit.

Sad that you can't stand to be sober for just a couple of days.
>>
>>38860698
>dabbing is some scummy shit
U wot?
I don't even smoke weed and yet I know that "dabs" are just the extract/ the 'oil/wax' inside of the buds. You can extract it at home when you want, using a sheet of baking oven paper and a hair straightener. You just squeeze the buds after wrapping then in the paper, the liquid runs out, then hardens on the paper. Christ mate, inform yourself.
>>
>>38860740
And it it's thc concentration is a lot higher(up to 90%), and what's not scummy about that? People who are able to handle such shits tend to be scumbags because they smoke a lot of weed. And people who tend to smoke a lot of weed tend to be scummy people.

Where was I misinformed?
>>
>>38860823
That's like saying that people who drink high proof alcohol are more scummy than those that drink beer. Man you're dumb. Some people just don't want to drink five liters worth of fluid to get buzzed / smoke eight joints to get real high.
>>
File: 1474425165051.jpg (77KB, 400x650px) Image search: [Google]
1474425165051.jpg
77KB, 400x650px
>>38860685
Well aren't you just a little historian. Anymore 6th grade history facts you would like to tell me?
>>
>>38860849
A weed novice shouldn't smoke dabs because that would most definitely set him up for a bad time(freaking out), people can have psychedelic experiences(or just temporary psychosis) at such high levels if they don't have any tolerance for it.

For a guy who hasn't smoked weed(a lot) you sure talk a big game. Try dubbing cunt, don't say I didn't warn you when you'll be laying in fetal postilion having psychedelic panic attack.

You're a stupid cunt m8, find some scumbags to dab with(it's would even be better if you didn't fully trust them or know them).
>>
>>38859309
smoking weed is detrimental u fucking delusional libtard fuck
>>
>>38856955
>>38857015
I don't know man, maybe it's just you because unless I'm VERY stoned, when I'm high I want to get up and move and be active and shit.
>>
>>38861144
Prove it.
>>
>>38858165
Underrated
>>
>>38857127
the panic attacks are real. Me and my friends from highschool smoked pot for years and we all eventually started growing up and quitting and we can all agree that our nervous sytem is fucked from being high all the time. Non of us had anxiety prior to smoking weed but several of us do after.
>>
>>38856955

It's best that you don't smoke anyway considering what the act of inhaling burnt plant material does to your lungs.

But don't blame the drugs for your actions. It's more mature to blame yourself for allowing the drugs to control you.
>>
>>38858420
Is this a cringe thread now?
>>
>>38860978

so lets assume that you have some of the best wax available

it might clock in at like 70-85% thc

out of that fat fucking gram you got from the local dispensary you are looking at 700-850mg of thc in the entire thing. You might get like 50-60(~16mg) small dabs or like 30-40(~26mg) medium or 10-20(~53mg) large dabs out of the gram. In most edibles you consume 100-150mg for a full dose, please note that there are plenty of smaller doses availble.

lets just assume you aren't mentally deficient and can just reason with your self about your now altered mental state, you shouldnt be hobbled or dropped because of the dab.
>>
>>38860500
Thanks bby girl u want sum fuk??
>>
>>38861550
i guess the speed of ingestion is a significant difference between the edible and dab, but it is still about the same rate as normal a few good puffs from a joint.

biggest issue id say is the blood pressure adjustment right after the ingestion and that really distorts your interpretation of the situation.
>>
File: 1469868036893.png (13KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1469868036893.png
13KB, 420x420px
Used to smoke a lot. Nowadays just buy a few grams, smoke it daily and then take a break for a few weeks. Want to try making alcohol solutions from weed so I could just take a shot now and then and get little buzzed and high at the same time. Alcohol in moderation once in a while is pretty healthy.

I had some bad experiences with weed mostly due to psychedelic use and getting trouble with the police in young age so that got me into anxiety and panic attacks. Honestly every time I smoke, I get serious anxiety and breathing problems, but I still go back to it. After an hour I can finally enjoy weed, because I get a bit "tolerance" to it. Smoking weed without tolerance is fucking pain in the ass, after a break I usually smoke like 0.01-0.02g and try to feel if I get high at all, it's better than to get full blown anxiety.

Weed is pretty good and enjoyable, but people take it way too serious. I have a bad habit of making it a daily chore, because I have some in my jar. When I don't have it (due to decision of not buying it), it's very easy not to smoke and feel good.

After a while you just want to get high again due to memories and the circle starts again. Weed is good, weed is shit. Make your own choices but toke with moderation. If you make weed your life, you're a fucking loser and if you boycott it with shitty opinions, you're an ignorant faggot idiot cockmuncher.

All in moderation faggots, xcept hard drugs.
>>
>>38859684
You're talking about weed as if it murdered your family and gangraped your wife. Do you want to talk about what you're really feeling? It might help.
>>
>>38859142
I'll smonk with u bb
>>
This thread is perfect to showcase just how autistic, uneducated and misinformed fit is as a whole.
>>
I feel so bad for all of you who cant handle or just arn open enough to see how great and beneficial moderate weed use can be for working out. Theres nothing like having a nice little bowl after an intense lift or cardio workout.
>>
>>38860823
What the fuck are you even trying to argue
>>
File: 1441288411576.jpg (289KB, 1080x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1441288411576.jpg
289KB, 1080x1066px
>mfw thinking about those post workout munchies
As a skelly trying to gain any weight weed has been a godsend. But you're fucking stupid if you let it make your life worse.
>>
>>38861879
This, youre all weakminded fucks who cant enjoy the earths fine gift. Its like it was put here specifically for gains recovery
>>
>>38861839
Sure bb i'm in canada and I have no friends. Please be my friend
>>
>>38861879
Stoners go away nobody likes you
>>
>>38862031
If working a 40hr a week job and making crazy gains on my down time is being a "stoner" than sure im a stoner
>>
>>38862073
Gains? You call complicating mostly fat and little muscle gains? Sounds to me like you've gained a bad habit.

I wonder how laud you gasp when you walk up a flight of stairs.
>>
>>38862123
>You call accumulating
fixed
>>
>>38862123
Youre obviously a troll but if not youre retarded and have no actual experience or knowledge of how weed effects you with moderate usage
>>
>>38862165
How do you get read that from my comment?
>>
>>38862185
Because smoking a bowl after working out occasionally doesnt make you gasp from walking up stairs? Im in the best shape ive been in.
>>
>>38862225
I was making a snarky comment about you accumulating fat instead of muscles you thick fuck, hence gasping for air(because of your permabulk mentality)

Don't be a pussy tho, you're eating like 3500 calories a day and you find that hard, smhtqh.
>>
>>38856955
I enjoi the feeling of it and it makes bulking a hell of alot easier. although I only like to smoke once in a long while when the mood is just right or im celebrating. That or with girls
>>
>>38856963
True, quit smoking about 2 months ago (including cigarettes) I feel full of energy now.
>>
>>38862281
Im Lean as fuck and more ripped than ive ever been, youre actually not trolling are you? You really believe that
>>
>>38862309
I bet you can't even see your abs m8. Even if you are, there's nothing attractive about those love handles, if you already got love handles then it's time to stop bulking.
>>
>>38859142
>roiding for this
>>
>>38862339
Alright just stop at this point, its obvious
>>
>>38856972

>I guess this is growing up

It's alright to tell me, what you think about me..
>>
>>38862343
Naw natty, except for the herbs, I suppose
>>
>>38862491
I won't try to argue or hold it against you nigga
>>
i smoke all day long during my bulks (i even manage to grab a couple puffs before lunch at work with my boss, always helps me eat my big lunches)

i'm not a very hungry guy overall, so it helps me keep gaining weight, i've failed a couple bulks before trying this method

i don't feel any difference before training, but i normally drink a lot of caffeine and get pumped out of my mind so it might counter act

but i don't think its a good idea during cuts, i already get lazy as fuck food deprived
>>
>>38862013
fuk why cant you be in south carolina i need friends too :^(
>>
Turned in to a hardcore pot head ever since my the first gf.
Went from casually smoking once a week to ever day in order to cope.
End up living in a blur of life consisting of smoking and working out for 4 years.
Now day 86 since I smoked. The sober life is the way to go I still feel the residual effects of constantly smokjng everyday.
>>
>>38862572
I hate people who cry about how hard bulking is. For people like me(formally fat guys), some of us tend to steer away from bulking in the fear of becoming fat again. Mentally I feel like shit if I do two refeed days in a row and i always feel compelled to do cardio to counter act my gluttony.

I'm pretty sure maintenance is sufficient enough for me to bulk up(and not do as much cardio).
>>
File: 1460562631953.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460562631953.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>38856955
Good on you OP. There's more to life then living in a blurry haze.
>>
>>38858748
>>38858135
>>38858288
>tfw live in UK
>take the quality and price of European drugs for granted

Sheeeit man. Im pretty sure USA/Aussie anons pay pretty much double and get shit product.

In London I can get near enough 85% purity (realistically the highest you could ever find), a gram for £20 or a Q for less than £100
>>
>>38862776
In Toronto a gram is $10 and I get half oz for $90
>>
>>38862916
you sure thats good shit?

last I heard it was mad expensive and dodgy outside of Europe.

Tbh with the rise of the deepweb I woudlnt be surprised. International Drug Globalisation its a fucking mad world out there
>>
>>38856955
fuckin pussy. Im a bike delivery guy for a high-end company where we transport documents that needed to be signed and faxed half hour ago.

I smoke before work. On sundays. No traffic <3
>>
>>38862776
>Eurocucks being this retarded
Marijuana is literally legal in many states
>>
>>38862990
Canada has some great weed, some of the best in the world
>>
>>38863006
Ah yes, the much sought after delivery boy position
>>
>>38859519
Underrated post
>>
File: images (5).jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
16KB, 443x332px
>all these losers in here litrelly bragging and showing off that they smoke weed and smoke while at work and the gym

What's with all the autistic DYELS?
>>
>>38863634
As i said, i work for a high-end company. Every morning i shake hands with more important people than u probably have ever met.

The life in New York is of another world, you yuropoors and rednecks dont understand the business.

I live the business.
>>
Wtf is with people on this bored who are such pussies they can't smoke weed without derailing their lives, it isn't fucking heroin. i usually go to the gym sober but if i get high its not like it changes anything about my ability to complete basic tasks. You're most likely a bitch already without it so when you smoke it just amplifies your lack of will
>>
>>>/s4s/4789191
>>
>>38859465
Yes I know what you mean anon. I have had epiphanies while high on weed, bith on good and bad trips. I still choose not to smoke, what else can I do? Force myself to smoke until I enjoy it? Even smoking high quality marijuana in the most relaxing place on the earth it will make me feel anxious and depressed, because that's how I feel almost all the time anyway (and thats why I said benzos are the best drug), in fact it has gotten worse every year, I'm currently tired everyday and feel depressed and cannot exercise because of this.
>>
>>38863797
thank you
>>
>>38861782
Realest shit in this thread...

Can't believe the shit I'm reading on here in 2016!!!!
>>
>>38856955
40 dollars is nothing you poor faggot

drugs are for commies
>>
>>38856955
Well done lad.
>>
>>38863648
On the flip side, there's all you hardasses thinking every fucker who smokes is a deadbeat. If you like it and doesn't interfere with your shit go for it.

Personally smoking is my "beer" at the end of the day. It's relaxing, zero cals as I don't get the munchies anymore, and I enjoy the act of smoking. No big deal.
>>
>>38859960
>weed did this to you
>>
>>38859199
>Weed is a drug that is incapable of being done in moderation unlike alcohol
You had me there for a minute. Good b8
>>
As much as I like pot, it is a complete gains goblin. Other drugs not so much, but when you're 18 years old, 275 lb, and 6'3" trying to lose weight, getting baked af and eating a whole bag of doritos and watching sons of anarchy isnt doing me any favors
>>
>>38861144
>delusional libtard fuck
Lmfao
>>
>>38856955
Know the feel. Completely sober one year. Fit, confident, and more intelligent than I've ever been.
>>
>>38864650
>weeds the problem in that situation

Youre a fat fuck who has no self discipline, dont blame weed for that
>>
>>38857077

RECENT RESEARCH SHOWS IT'S NOT SO DAMN HARMFUL
>>
I smoked weed a few times, didn't feel anything much.

I'm not usually a smoker, maybe I'm inhaling it wrong?
>>
>>38864672
kill yourself

THC is a leptin suppressant, go read a book nigger
>>
File: 1464767148531.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1464767148531.gif
2MB, 265x257px
I'm an addiction therapist. Most of my clients are functioning weed addicts. Addiction doesn't mean selling your body to get a fix. It's about consequences. Neglecting your physical life, social life, and career potential are real consequences.
>>
File: 1449055890024.jpg (162KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449055890024.jpg
162KB, 724x1024px
>>38856955
Good call OP
Don't let the herbal jew stop you from making gains
>>
>>38864724
So? If you start a fight while you're drinking because alcohol lowers your inhibitions it's the alcohols fault right?

It is called personal responsibility you nigger.
>>
>>38864765
which is why I gave the rest of my weed away. either way if i have the desire to eat because the leptin is effectively no longer there then it is because of the weed. if i actually eat yes its my fault. if you get in a barfight while hammered its because of alcohol but the decision to get in the fight is your fault
>>
>>38864889
It's not for everyone. Do you. I'm past the munchies stage and its a zero calorie alternative to beer for me.
>>
>>38864925
My main complaint isnt with the eating part, its that it makes me a complete fucking blockhead. I get mental fog for like a week after I smoke and it only gets worse the more I smoke
>>
Weed is a niggers drug
>>
>>38862601
I'm afraid to get jumped and shot by the googles tbH
>>
>>38858420
Don't you have a cold shower to take?
>>
>>38858420
kys
>>
>>38858748
Taking one every weekend will definately fuck up the hormonal balance in your brain in the long run, so yes you're addicted once you are unable to have fun on the weekends without them
>>
>>38856955
>Recently start6ed smoking because a guy at work got me into it
>>Started smoking regularly at work with him 3 times a week

but weed is not addictive guys
>>
>>38864699
you have to zero it, take a drag (or several puffs to make it less harsh) then take several breaths of normal air in as you would in the usual way. then exhale. dragging then exhaliing is just wasting good bud
>>
>>38857127
I believe certain individuals are predisposed to panic attacks and related effects that can be induced by weed. I know stoners who smoke near-daily and are functioning members of society, and others who can't handle life because they smoke too much weed. One of my former friends/roommates has been smoking pretty strong strains every day for the last 5 or so years and I had to call the suicide hotline for him once because he had a complete breakdown.
>>
>>38856955
There is no devils lettuce allowed in Walhall.
>>
>>38856955
Weed causes an amotivation syndrome that lasts weeks after the first consume which you were affected by. The more you smoke the more you will. Be affected by it. Theres some people that cant even stand up, oe they claim the lazyness is in their body and they cant do a shit. Its the syndrome, and ive fallen for it too. Ive smoked regularly, stopped. After 1 year i was so clear in thoughts and so motivated to do anything, had normal life. Then i smoked it again and the lazyness came back instantly. Stay away from drugs kids, theres always a good reason something is banned.
>>
Brag about it online, but most seriously players in life will look down on you hard if you admit to not being able to handle casual combustion of a non-addictive flower without abandoning your life.
>>
>lowers IQ
>increases chance of psychosis
>increases likelihood of violent behaviour
>>
>>38862776
Colorado weed is way higher quality and you can buy a Q for $60 you fucktard
>>
The satisfaction you get some everyday tasks is gone because it is overshadowed by the satisfaction you get from smoking.

Same thing happens with chronic fapping.
>>
>>38867390
Or maybe it's just that low IQ, psychotic and violent people are more likely to have connections to dealers of illegal drugs?
>>
YOU FUCKING RETARDED GOAT FUCKER YOU SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
thats good bro, i've smoked weedd 5 or 6 times in my whole life, never liked the taste of it, but i still smoke cigarrettes regularly, i'm smoking less and less everyday but that cigarrette during trafic its my kryptonite
>>
>>38863567
was on about MD mate

But yeah North America has great weed, Europe not so much. Obviously Amsterdam has brilliant weed, but London weed turns you psycho and makes you want to die
>>
>>38857656
weed will cause physical addiction in the form of processing your food. you will get bad stomach cramps and aches and something called Gastroparesis.

when you smoke weed regularly enough, you end up relying on its effects to cause you to digest food.

also don't reply about how you smoked every once in a while and it's totally not addictive. alcohol isn't addictive either when you only drink once in a while.
>>
>>38856955
>haven't smoked weed in years
>went to play disc golf with friend
>smoked on the course
>feels good man
>buy some from him a few weeks later
>smoke by myself like a degenerate
>get horny as fuck
>fap
>still horny, hard-on not leaving
>fap again
>TFW no gf
>going to try and smoke a bit before gym to see if it gives me super powers
>if nothing else, will have raging boner for lifting keks
>>
>>38864750
underrated
>>
File: hope.jpg (62KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
62KB, 500x627px
>>38869133
>tfw borderline "responsible" alcoholic
>tfw if i go without drinking at night i will get heart palpitations and night sweats when i try to sleep
>>
>>38870119
>borderline "responsible" alcoholic
i love this, I hope we all keep normalizing and normalizing alcohol abuse to the point where you need to throw like 5 or six adjectives on it before you start actually getting to the subject of your drinking being almost past tolerable limits.
>>
>>38856963
only if you let it be
>>
File: 1438799210656.jpg (52KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1438799210656.jpg
52KB, 450x472px
>>38858166
>shrooms are bad
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.