[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fall for the nofap meme >Recently hit 40 days >Wet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1452272638144.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1452272638144.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>Fall for the nofap meme
>Recently hit 40 days
>Wet dreams about the same friend three days in a row, progressively lewd
>Have to hang out with her tomorrow in class and to study for our exam
>No idea how I can face him,
I don't even think I've gotten noticeably better at lifting or endurance because of this. I'm so bitter, don't fall for the meme like I did.
>>
>>38856834
>>Have to hang out with her tomorrow in class and to study for our exam
>>No idea how I can face him
>her
>him
>tfw no wet dreams about a gender-fluid study buddy
>>
>>38856834
>hang out with her
>how I can face him
Freudian slip. It isn't gay if the balls don't touch man.
>>
I don't like dick man
>>
File: as.jpg (503KB, 1892x1046px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
503KB, 1892x1046px
It is not about superpowers.
>>
>>38857200
I know I started because I wanted self discipline but these dreams are really fucking with me
I didn't expect to be attacked by my thoughts while asleep
>>
>>38857129
That's what they all say
>>
File: full retard.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
full retard.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
>>38856834

It's a stupid meme for stupid people. Wet dreams at 40 days sounds about right. Thank you for reminding us not to do this, more people should come forward and admit they were being retards.
>>
>>38857129
Fag
>>
>>38856834
>nofap because i simply do not have time for that with my new schedules
>already about a month and a couple of weeks in, wihtout the need of that
>fucking wet dream out of nowhere, and fuck you clean your sheets now anon
And worst is it was some disgusting shit.
>>
>>38856834
No fap = more test and better able to use what test you have.

It also makes women more attracted too you.

You're a man. What you are feeling is natural and is good. Using masturbation to help you deal with people is a terrible thing and will hurt your life.
>>
Just cuddle anon, it's still no homo if it's just cuddling.

>Mfw nofap and can't stop getting hard all the time
>>
>>38856834
You must cream the pie, OP.
>>
>>38860071
iktf
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.