[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet manic pixie dream girl who wants to talk to you and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1474207732731.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1474207732731.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>meet manic pixie dream girl who wants to talk to you and is very enthusiastic to listen to you
>she brings out the best in you if only for a moment
>later in the group walk she stops talking to you
>no idea whether she does that to everyone or whether she likes you

What do if I see her again?
>>
>>38854542
Definitely bulk
>>
>>38854547
O-okay
>>
>>38854542
Sounds like the tightness in your hamstrings is preventing you from keeping proper back alignment at the bottom of your squat. Try some ROM warmup exercises for your legs and make sure you're stretching properly/hydrating after your workout! Eventually, the hammies will loosen up and you'll feel a lot more balanced when you squat.
>>
4 scoops c'mon.
>>
>>38854542
This is a fitness board, ass hole. Please keep this kind of stuff in a QTDDTOT thread or go to /r9k/.

Honestly, this board should just have a /fit9k/ thread running for these kinds of questions so we don't have half the board filled with threads asking about how much they need to lift to get certain gfs or whatever.
>>
>>38854542
You need to concentrate on keeping the bar over the middle of your foot m8.
>>
>>38854876
Is this deadlifting advice?
>>
you should keep your sholders "packed"
>>
>>38854542
>meet girl
>find out we both have a LOT in common after hanging out and talking for a bit
>go places with her like to the movies, the mall, and the grocery store
>she asks me to go with her to a sorority event where she needs to bring a date
>tells me all her girlfriends are dying to meet me
>her free time starts getting eaten up by dance practice and mandatory sorority study hours
>still text her
>both her and her roommate delete me on snapchat on the same day out of the blue
>too afraid to text her about it

What the fuck did I do brehs? I plan on asking her roommate what's up next time I see her.
>>
>>38854912
Sounds like you're not keeping your lats tight through the full ROM. Before you lie back, practice the feeling of squeezing your shoulder blades together, and pushing them down. Keep them in that position throughout the exercise and you'll notice your bench press seems a lot more stable on the way up. You may have to go down in weight because you're using different muscles, but it's worth it to get the correct form down.

Hope this helps!
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>38854912
No, you should ask her what's up. Chances are she and her roommate probably heard some gossip about you from a suspicious girl, possibly about you and another girl. Text her yourself, just ask, "hey i noticed you and so and so deleted me off sc, what's up?" it's more sincere and she might realize her reason was silly.

Source: am suspicious girl
>>
>>38854952
>>38854912
lol wrong.

she probably found another date. don't be so neurotic. Ask her if you're still on for that event. If she doesn't answer or doesn't want to go with you anymore, move on.
>>
>>38854542
She does it to everyone
>>
>>38854952
>>38854995
The only problem here is that she told me something along the lines of "I must really trust you because I don't ever talk about this stuff with anyone else." when we were hanging out once. Also, the sorority event was canceled and there was no set date for when it was going to be. I'll just text her, and if she doesn't answer I'll ask her roommate if I see her.
>>
>>38855041
>I'll just text her, and if she doesn't answer I'll ask her roommate if I see her.
Yeah, this is literally the only thing you could do from the beginning. Everything else is just worry and speculation, which is pointless.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.