[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice on a close grill friend. I went out with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (65KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
65KB, 500x513px
Need some advice on a close grill friend.

I went out with some friends and this one girl I always thought was cute was sitting beside me. I decided to try and hold her hand and see if she was even interested and she linked with me. I did it twice and both times she held but acted super casual about it.

We also spooned at our friends place but I'm not sure what to think about it since the other friends were doing it too. I did ask her when they stopped if she was good (so she had an out) and she said she was fine.

My problem is that if this was a normal girl, I'd already know what to do but since this girl has been part of our friends group for years, I'm not sure if this was all platonic love or if she showed real interest .

To keep it fit related, would incline dumb bell press and dumb bell chest press help when trying to break a plateau for barbell chest press?
>>
>>38853201
Graduate middle school and see if that helps
>>
>>38853201
you are already friendzoned.

The longer you are "friends" with a girl, the more inescapable it is. If you actually were worth it as a man and a lover, you'd already be boning her by now.

When a woman has male friends, she sees them as female friends but who just happen to have penises. You're her female friend.
>>
>>38853229
I don't think I'm friend zoned yet. I mean I gave her outs three times last night to test if I was in and she held hands and stayed spooning the whole time. I obviously didn't attempt anything riskier since we were out entire friend group
>>
>>38853201
>>38853201
Ask her on a date, it's the only way to be sure. And, don't say 'let's get x' or 'want to go to x' say 'may i take you on a date'

Anything anyone tells you as advice is wrong. Some women will only date friends, some will never date friends. Only way to be sure is to ask explicitly
>>
>>38853261
let's go over it real quick
>friends for years
>you give her outs

firstly, as I said, the longer you are friends with a girl, the less likely she will ever see you as boyfriend material.

Secondly, you're clearly already insecure when approaching her instead of just making it happen. It's like a guy nervously stuttering trying to pick up a girl and asking her "I'm not creeping you out, right?" vs a guy casually going up to a girl with his goal in mind and going for it.
>>
>>38853290
No no, god I typed that badly.

We held hands and I let go to like check something on my phone so she couldve moved her hand to show she wasn't cool with what I did but I just grabbed her hand and she didn't care.

Same with the spooning. I just casually asked her if she wanted another pillow or blanket and she said she was fine the way she was. Nothing creepy like

"Are you o-o-ok wipes sweat*"
>>
>>38853323
maybe she's too afraid to reject you because she's known you for so long

again, the longer you are friends with a girl and haven't already made a move on her, the harder it will be to gf her.
>>
>>38853334
This is exactly what I'm worried about. I might just grab some food with her and casually grab her hand and gauge her reaction. Without our friends around, she might be more open with her feelings. She was super touchy feely with me that night tho.

Does that rule still apply if you went from slightly over weight chubs to almost slim less then avg bf% muscle guy?
>>
>>38853382
women are memes. Don't take them too seriously.

Go up to her in person, be confident and ask her out. Don't apologize going "oh I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship" or some gay shit.
>>
>>38853323
Text her, say "I was thinking about the other night. Wanna go see a movie and get dinner, as a date?" you have to be straight forward. while reading it may seem a little cringey but girls love the confidence. if she says no, then be gracious. if yes, then well done.
>>
>>38853397
I'd rather do it in person though since I don't like asking stuff like that over text. Should I stick to text or is in person better?
>>
>>38853334
This is some top tier weird bullshit. I've been friends with these two girls for about a year now. Broke up with my girlfriend and both are trying to lay me so hard. If she likes you she likes you.

more time as friends simply gives them more time to find someone else. not stop liking you.
>>
>>38853419
if you are comfortable with in person, that would obviously be best. I text the girls I wanna see, because its easier that way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.