[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck is she not dead yet? even her fucking favorite fictional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: end my misery.jpg (87KB, 1466x822px) Image search: [Google]
end my misery.jpg
87KB, 1466x822px
how the fuck is she not dead yet? even her fucking favorite fictional character is Jack Skellington (no fucking wonder)
>>
>>38852662
the marvels of the human body and it's stubbornness for life.
>>
>americans believe that this is unhealthily skinny
>>
>>38852732
even vegan zyzz thinks she's unhealthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkIUFv5UwGY
>>
After seeing that juciy pussy I want to fuck this chick so bad... just trying to think of a position where you're not grinding on her hip bones.
>>
>>38853168
>juciy pussy
go on
>>
>>38853168
Bulk a little then it won't be a problem.
>>
File: 1473981045056.jpg (51KB, 540x409px) Image search: [Google]
1473981045056.jpg
51KB, 540x409px
Hi guys. My ex-gf was a recovering anorexic.

Of course she didn't advertise her skinny body like this bitch does, but anorexia is no joke. They really have no fucking idea they look that bad. Even if she was out of the woods, she always was very, very skinny with almost no muscle. I usually grab the girls by her hip, and I could feel the bone. It's spooky and you die a little inside if you care about the person. So it's not about "why they don't eat more". They are literally SCARED SHITLESS of gaining weight and becoming fat.
>>
Anyone got that webm of some guys dumping cold water on her and she almost fucking dies?
>>
>>38852742
Her movements are so uncanny to me. Is that because her body itself is uncanny so her movements are or is it because she doesn't have the proper nutrition to move properly
>>
>>38853183

gfycat com DefinitiveUnhealthyHamster

add . before com and / after.

not sure how to beat spam filter
>>
>>38853303
would lick
>>
File: Suomifu.jpg (219KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Suomifu.jpg
219KB, 1280x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY
>>
>>38853303
is it just me or she "lost balance" in an absolute fake way? She didn't even fell, she just decided to bump back. All her muscles worked synergically to achieve that.

She wanted this shit all along.
>>
tfw your bicep tendon protrudes out from your arm more than your actual bicep
>>
>>38853464

Was clearly on purpose.
>>
>>38853298
both maybe?
>>
File: xqacxeq.jpg (82KB, 734x920px) Image search: [Google]
xqacxeq.jpg
82KB, 734x920px
>>38852662
just like morbid obesity, they do ok for a while, but as they age, shit really starts taking a toll, she still young, but once that youth runs out, so will her life.
>>
>>38852742
Get that hack out of here.

>vegan zyzz

You've gotta be shitting me...
>>
>>38853706
dont really mean it. but its the closest we gotten.
>>
>>38853303
ty based anon
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 750x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 750x704px
if she was thicker I'd smash like a mf
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.