[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 19 >Skinnyfag with good facial aesthetic >Go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: India love Bikini.gif (2MB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
India love Bikini.gif
2MB, 300x533px
>Be 19

>Skinnyfag with good facial aesthetic

>Go to the lake with my family

>qt Hispanic girl sitting with her mom eyeball fucking me like crazy

>Take off shirt to swim

>Her and her mother aren't even hiding their laughter

>Ruined the whole week for me

That was the rock bottom moment that got me into lifting. I was already depressed because I had been through a lot of bullshit but that was the last straw.

I hate to be "that guy" but.. I used to be really fit and now I'm a skinnyfag again. Work, smoking and other distractions led me to this point.

I'm 28 now and don't want to start from square 1 and build myself up again.

How long should I go natty before getting on roids? I know people that have the hook-up but I feel like it'd be a bad idea to just jump right into it.
>>
>>38851621
Get to 1/2/3/4 pl8
>>
>>38851630
Should I at all focus on cardio?

I quit smoking but I haven't hit the gym in forever. I'm worried I might have a heart attack or some shit even though I feel totally fine. Wish I could just ask a fuckin doctor when I'll be healthy enough to stick a needle in my ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 467x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 467x667px
>>38851621
Chicano here, hynas can be ruthless. I think it's because generally Mexicans try to keep their kids very well fed, so Latino youth is generally either hella fucking shredded, fit ottermode, or fit chubby vato mode. You prob looked malnourished to them.
I think you should stay natty your whole life fampai, you'll get jacked fast on juice but you'll come to regret it by the time you're in your 60s
>>
>>38851689
If you want to. Just do it on your rest days.
>>
>>38851724
Hell yeah they can be. I only took it to heart because I was already in a shitty place. Glad it happened otherwise I might've never realized how amazing improving yourself can be.

>I think you should stay natty your whole life fampai, you'll get jacked fast on juice but you'll come to regret it by the time you're in your 60s

Something to think about. I'll probably just take it one step at a time and see how I feel about it after I'm sure I'm dedicated again.

>>38851743
Alright man, thanks.
>>
>>38851724
Sup chicano. Got any tips for a white washed anchor baby that can't get Mexican girls for some reason
>>
>>38851833
Learn Spanish if you don't know it already, get an undercut or buzzcut, wear white T shirts and good fitted pants. rukkas love seeing dark dudes in bright white t shirts
>>
>>38851833
Dont treat them to nice
Dont be a whiteknight faggot
They like to feel protected by the man and you to be in control.
In short dont be a beta
>>
>>38851929
>>38851903
How important is being ripped to Latinas? How much does it help? Most Chicano are skinny fat or aushwitz
>>
>>38852070
They deadass only care about arms, chest and abs.
That's why so many eses are making it doing only sit-ups and push-ups
>>
File: 1473386998573.webm (790KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473386998573.webm
790KB, 640x360px
>>38851621
>those plastic tits
man they don't wobble at all when she moves, alarming
>>
>>38852110
Her tits are actually real. Look at pics of her when she was 16 and poor.
>>
File: Westbrook.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Westbrook.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>38852129
Also this is her sister.
>>
>>38852148
this gave me an erection
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.