[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does being /fit/ make you more alpha? or is being alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: samhyde death choke.jpg (74KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
samhyde death choke.jpg
74KB, 610x611px
does being /fit/ make you more alpha? or is being alpha just a state of mind?
>>
It's about frame. Lifting and staying fit will most likely help you keep your self image as an alpha.
>>
>>38850992
This pic fucking pisses me off. I hope this fat ugly fuck got the fucking cops called on him for putting hands on those qts.
>>
>>38851013
The weak should fear the strong
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>38850992
Honestly it's a state of mind, think about Ryan Gosling esque characters in media, girls generally find these figures the more dominant, desirable, and alpha.
>>
>>38851033
While Sylvester Stalone in Rocky, or Arnold, or goku are some examples of alpha male personalities to men, that's what men find alpha. Women view alpha differently.
Even then, the /fit/ alpha icons still have very alpha demeanors that go beyond physique
>>
>>38851048
Arnold is an alpha to women too. Dude is a master sociopath. Have you seen those body building docs where he bullys lou ferrigno, uses other men, and is basically always surrounded by women and a few male sidekicks who are all competing for his attention.
>>
>>38850992

Not watching Sam Hyde for starters.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 564x789px
>>38851096
At the time yeah, he was what every woman wanted.
It's different now though.
>Tfw didn't get to live in the 60s/70s during counter culture and take lsd with banging hot grills
>>
>>38851024
That was funny 2 years ago
>>
>>38851174
the weak should fear the strong
>>
>>38851174

I keep thinking that it's bats and her fitmisc crew that keep trying to bring back 3 year old memes. It's like they just learned about them.
>>
>>38851096
>Have you seen those body building docs where he bullys lou ferrigno, uses other men, and is basically always surrounded by women and a few male sidekicks who are all competing for his attention.
N-no.
Pls post.
>>
>>38851096

Pumping Iron is one of the best movies of all time (It had a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes last I checked so obviously not just us lifting fans think so) but it is also very well known that a lot of it was put on for the camera, especially a lot of Arnolds personality.
>>
>>38851174
the strong should be feared by the weak
>>
>>38850992
it's a state of mind that's almost impossible to achieve for most people without being /fit/
>>
>>38850992
Alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet
>>
File: 1469582737151.jpg (953KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469582737151.jpg
953KB, 1280x1024px
>>38850992
I can tell you right now, I'm alpha.
I'm just starting on the basics of fixing my health, reading on the sticky and just did my first sets while making a chicken and veggie pilaf for about 2 hours for dinner.
It's not just that, I feel so invigorated I made a oath in my new progress journal to become better for myself.
I can tell you exactly why it is too, I feel that with every ounce of my being that a war is going to come soon, who it is with I don't know. A war that will involve my great nation of the USA and I can tell you my body wants to be in top shape for when it comes. My mind is in a trance as I type this and I feel the words come out like I'm speaking them to the world because this me is different from the me a week ago.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.