[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best protein for someone skinny looking to gain weight and muscle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2627.jpg (15KB, 134x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2627.jpg
15KB, 134x207px
Best protein for someone skinny looking to gain weight and muscle? I just recently got my membership and gave up my cross country running lifestyle to purely lift.

Don't feel like being skeletal anymore, what do you use to gain muscle and mass?
>>
>>38849014
try food
>>
>>38849187
this
>>
>>38849014
just eat a lot. I was a runner as well, and I'm glad I was because it allowed me to recover faster and hit the gym harder. Keep running a little bit, say 10 miles a week, it'll help you
>>
>>38849014
if you can't eat make your own mass shakes with like honey, cheap soy powder and whipping cream
>>
>>38849014
Make your own mass gainer using milk of any kind, oats, peanut butter and fruits or grains

You get a better product in the end
>>
>>38849014
Been using serious mass for a month, 1 scoop post workout. With milk it's nearly 900 calories. I also eat big the other 3 days. Went from skinnyfat to skinny, lifts have improved well, but I expected to gain more than 10 pounds.
>>
>>38849014
You won't get out of skelly mode if you don't eat a caloric surplus. What you need is food. Protein powder is just food, it won't magically make you juicy.
>>
Serious mass did all right by me during my last mini-bulk when I was doing 150-160lbs. It helped for waking up, chug a scoop, get in the shower and do my thing and get ready for work, and then I would have breakfast afterwards. That way I could just get it out of the way for the morning and supplement my calories for the day. I cant eat at my job (healthcare) not even like small granola bars, so I would have to do a lot of calories before work and as many as I could get during lunch.
>>
https://www.amazon.co.uk/USN-Hyperbolic-Shake-Powder-Vanilla/dp/B003G4ILTY/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FDNT2AAKWX36PZBN1RRC

my go to
>>
File: 0007874202235_A.jpg (107KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0007874202235_A.jpg
107KB, 1500x1500px
That first sip
>>
Thanks for the advice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.