[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it odd if a mid twenties guy goes to a local rec center?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2229.jpg (79KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2229.jpg
79KB, 640x632px
is it odd if a mid twenties guy goes to a local rec center?

Reason I ask is cause I been going to one and noticed it's just old men/women and children there. I went to the locker rooms to shower and I guess a swim class ended at the time so I was nude around 9 year olds. I use to go to a regular gym but they have been over charging me so I stopped going. I'm looking for another place but it's to expensive.
>>
Who the fuck cares if it's odd if you want to do it then fucking do it you beta.
>>
If you are getting naked around kids or in places where kids might enter at any moment is retarded. You are going to get in trouble
>>
>>38848784
Depends on the context. In my town the highschool has a rec center that's open to the public during certain hours (theres always kids on campus anyway for extracurriculars). No one would look twice if you and a buddy jumped on the school tennis courts. But if a rando off the streets went into the locker room and stripped naked...
>>
>>38848784
who gives a shit? It's 'weird' that I go to the library and I'm not a poor person or an old person. It's just logical to get books for free instead of spending money and taking up space by buying them, reading them once, and shelving them.

tl;dr do what you want and fuck consequences in most circumstances
>>
Don't fuck any of them and don't stare at them and you should be fine, the rec center where used to work was full of 20-something's
>>
File: 1469821778820.png (33KB, 1002x732px) Image search: [Google]
1469821778820.png
33KB, 1002x732px
>>38848982
>>
>>38848936
How is he going to get introuble if he's just changing in the one place it's ok to retard. It's a public community gym where EVERYONE can come.

Now if OP just goes to the locker room and gets naked and stares at kids THEN it starts to be a problem.
>>
>>38849078

kaykay.
>>
>>38848936
Maybe if you are a pedophile fuckwad that can't help but fuck children
>>
>>38849050

> Don't fuck any of them.

Why is life this hard, why does it present me with opportunities I can't take actions on according to some useless laws.
>>
>>38848784
there's literally no locker room i've been in that hasn't had at least 4 naked guys around kids at the same time
>>
>>38849292
If old men can walk around locker rooms with their cock out, I think you're fine taking 2 seconds to change. Go in the back somewhere if you feel weird
>>
no need to be ashamed op, unless your pecker is smaller than an 8 year old
being naked in a male locker room is fine just don't sit there for 15minutes naked or watch them or start jerking off

>be in male locker room
>a mother is looking for her kid
>goes inside male locker room without warning
>sees a bunch of guys naked
>gets mad because it can cause damage to her son
>no one gives a shit and she takes her son with her

When i was a kid it kind of did make me uncomfortable, not to see other men naked but for 7 year old me to be naked
It's just part of being a man stop worrying about it, you won't be labeled as sex offender
>>
>>38849120
So you think is normal to be naked around kids. Wew lad
>>
>>38848784

just don't let them play with your pee wee and you'll be fine
>>
>>38849091
>>38849643
I live in America and it was perfectly normal for me to go into the bathrooms/showers of a public pool and see fully naked grown men.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.