[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW had to work to buy my own things since 16, had to pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: latest-1.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>TFW had to work to buy my own things since 16, had to pay entirely for college on my own, had to pay parents rent since 18, struggled immensely to make any gains due to all this

>TFW 12 year old sister gets an iPhone, laptop, tutors, whatever she wants, gets to go on vacation with parents and will have College entirely paid for

How the fuck is this fair? Anyone else here /unloved child/? I just don't get it.

I hate to sound like a whiny bitch but this is just ridiculous
>>
And thanks to that you're now ready for life while your sister will be sucking off black guys like me for basic necessities in life.
>>
File: 1474587053527.png (102KB, 321x326px) Image search: [Google]
1474587053527.png
102KB, 321x326px
>>38840238

Can I suck on it for fun tho

BLACK ME SENPAI
>>
I went to school with a lot of people who were like you, and a lot of people who were like your sister. You're the lucky one, the cotton wool kids are fuck turds their whole life. They're shit employees, shit friends and just general cunts.

I am curious how it has come to be that such asymmetry exists in a single family, you get caught fingerbanging the dog or something?
>>
>>38840238
>implying the parents wont just pay everything
>>
>>38840220
/I was the unloved child until my later years, once i started making money, family wants to talk, dad wants me to buy him things etc.. lol fuck outta here

mom now says i will be on the will

well i have always worked for my money, i dont need a handout
>>
>>38840220
Shut up
>>
Kind of, my parents bought my siblings cars but not me, I'm 19 and still don't have a car, don't live with parents anymore.
It kind of sucks but it's w/e, at least I'm not some kid in the Congo who was born with HIV, at least I had parents and didn't have to grow up in a group home, at least I was kept well fed
>>
>>38840250
This.
You dont actually will need your parents after the small time of college.
>>
>>38840250
That's what I want to know man.

I have no idea why. I don't mind that some people have better/more things than me.but I don't understand why my own parents made life so unnecessarily hard for me.

Just feels shitty man, it's like I was abandoned by my own parents

>>38840274
True man. Could be way worse but still what the fuck
>>
>>38840296
Have you ever asked any questions or been given any indicator as to why the difference exists?

My sister's the clear favourite for example, but I know she needs the help, I was always pushing back against my parents until I was out on my own, and now we have a relationship as equals, so it makes sense why I didn't get much; they didn't have much to give and she needed it.

Maybe similar thing?
>>
>it's a complaining about your family drama is board-related if you say the word 'gains' episode
>>
>>38840335
Oh come on.

Lots of Relationship/sex/mental health/self improvement/personal issues stuff gets posted here. It's probably the most relevant board for it besides /adv/ which isn't all that good
>>
Maybe its some gender role stuff. Guy has to get his shit together. Were they still equally loving as parents, except the money thing?

I got 2 sisters, one younger one older. Older and me are studying, younger gets more stuff since we moved out, but probably cause parents finished paying the house etc. Even told me, that i'll have to earn my own money, if i need too long for studies. Imo kinda fair, i rather want my own nice car once, instead of getting one from my parents
>>
>>38840220
Usually when people say this, they are the type that don't see all the things their parents do for them. My buddy is just like this. His parents gave him a lot, still do, but he constantly talks like he is a self made man.

OP, I would focus more on how you are going to succeed, rather then being jealous of your sister. True or not, all you can do is move forward, and become better or worse. The choice is really yours.
>>
>>38840220
your olds are still caught up in the gender bias. They are trying to make you strong and independent.
>>
It's because they believe you can make it on your own, self-dependency is the greatest gift your parents could ever give you.
It's that way in a lot of families.
>>
File: image.gif (43KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
43KB, 306x469px
I get threatened to be kicked out once a week. Senior in high school. Gotta make it to college
>>
>>38841530
learn to weld, fuck college.
>>
>>38840220
Tie your parents down while they're asleep and shoot them in their knee caps.
Obviously you'd stage it as a break in/robbery and ransack the rest of the house and before you shoot them in their kneecaps you'd question them about where their safe is. When they tell you they don't have one that's when they say bye to their knees.
>>
>>38840220
That's what it feels like to be hideously ugly, to the point where you know no one will ever love you.

You just gotta pick yourself up and go about your day.
>>
>>38840220
Life isn't fair. The universe doesn't owe you jack shit.
>>
>>38842250
He isn't talking about the universe, idiot.

OP, I've seen this on multiple occasions with friends and even in my own family. It's quite typical of situations where one or more parents have a cluster B personality disorder. They treat one/some of their kids much better than the others because it drives a wedge between them and makes it harder for them to form a normal sibling relationship because they're all too busy trying to get/keep their parents' approval.

Just remember that even though it's tough for you now, it'll be even tougher for her later on. She likely won't have a clue what level of commitment, energy, and effort life outside of your parents' house requires and may end up stuck with them forever as a result. In some cases this is actually what the parents want - someone who is essentially 'theirs' that they can control.

I would make peace with it (which you sort of seem to have in a way) and sort your own shit out. It sucks, but some people are shitty parents with shitty motivations and they do shitty things. People who've never experienced that will now proceed to dogpile this thread calling you an ungrateful turd. Fucking ignore them. They don't know shit, and they're luckier for it. It's like normies who spout meme garbage about working out when they don't have a clue.
>>
>>38840220
Hardship of boys makes men.

Hardship on girls makes """rebellious""" sluts.

Your parents did good anon, make sure you let them know you appreciate it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.