[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Starting smoking weed last week >That same day i started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 6456.png (465KB, 796x528px) Image search: [Google]
6456.png
465KB, 796x528px
>Starting smoking weed last week
>That same day i started smoking weed i puffed on the pipe like 10 times that day
>5 at the beginning, and 5 more a couple hours later
>Ever since then
>Been regularly lighting up everyday now

I've done it this time, is it possible to lift regularly and smoke?
>>
I always smoke when running or lifting. I hit my pipe in the middle of my marathon
>>
I'd be less worried about your lifts and more worried about how you went from smoking weed for the first time to smoking ALL DAY EVERY DAY in such a short span, like do you have a super addiction prone personality or what the fuck
>>
File: 1474101862036.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474101862036.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>>38839214
I liked the feeling, plus i have 8 grams of fine weed and said to myself why have it saved up and let it go to waste?

I'm doomed aren't i?
>>
i smoke after my lifts and runs almost every time. no problems here
>>
File: dsa3.jpg (73KB, 722x616px) Image search: [Google]
dsa3.jpg
73KB, 722x616px
Op here
Just took another hit
>>
>>38839153
Better cut that shit out, you'll definitely be lazier and skip gym more often. Get high on gains, not weed
>>
>>38839153
actually high atm, i smoke as much as I can during from around Thurs-Sat, and sometimes Sunday if homework permits. despite this tho:

> spent last academic year smoking 7-9 j's a day,
> taking acid and/or shrooms every weekend
> some adderall or xanax thrown in occasionally
> lifted 4-5 times a week

and by the end of that year looked pretty good so if you're sure that you're committed to working out then do whatever the fuck u want brah
>>
>>38839585
where did you get adderall from? not asking for source, just wondering what method. i want to try some adderall for extra brain power
>>
>>38839585
>7-9 j's a day
Bro how fucking rich are you or how cheap is your weed
>>
>>38839614
in uni towns it's fairly common, a lot of people just have friends with prescriptions like I did so make some friends go party or something. That being said, adderall is pretty fucked up

> one atom away from becoming actual methamphetamine
> Causes insomnia and loss of appetite
> Easy-ish dependency

but it's also super good for studying so how badly do you need it? never go to the gym on it either u will think ur heart will pop
>>
>>38839153
Weed is literally only harmful if it demotivates you, and keeps you from being productive.
It can be very good for natural relaxation after lifts, helps sleep. If you're cutting munchies suck. Just don't smoke before lifting fuck these hippies, it doesn't help you at all. Save for after, smoking shouldn't be a staple in life. Just a bonus
>>
>>38839648
i need it badly. i procrastinate often and have attention deficit. unfortuantely i'm socially autistic, so i have no friends in uni. making friends and contacts for this sole purpose seems kind of a hassle though. you're lucky to have it. remember to save some before you finish university. im assuming it can be very helpful if you're trying to start a business or something like that. adderall = productivity
>>
>>38839691

Addy will make you hype as hell. I always get mad shit done when I take one. Only bad thing is I stay up for 2 days and barely eat.
>>
>>38839733
i havent heard of that happening before. you're probably taking way more than you need. with the right dose, you can be super productive, and sleep well eat well
>>
>>38839153
You're just bored anon. This is what happened the first time I smoked.

My first summer after highschool I had no friends around but this old dude at my work sold me weed regularly. I would smoke a shitload of weed every single day for the entire 4 months of summer before uni. I was so fucking bored so it made life more fun. Then as uni came around and I just stopped. Last summer I moved to Cali, got a prescription, and smoked every night for like 3 months straight. Haven't smoked since and I feel fine. If you're busy it;s easy to stop.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.